Star Wars, Solo, go Woke, go Broke, how SJW silliness is killing Star Wars....

And now Lando is pan sexual....just what you want to explain to your kids as you try to forget the everyday and escape into a Star Wars movie........left wing activism is going to ruin Star Wars.....

Go Woke, Go Broke: 'Solo' Crash Lands at Box Office
The left are too happy to explain to their children that grown men can fuck them.

You think I am kidding? First of all pansexual means you can fuck anything. Men, women, children, dolphins, street signs....

Here is the left marching with ANTIFA who is supported by NAMBLA and attacks anyone that is against PEDOs.

Watch that.

You know he's part of that dastardly Infowars don't you? Surprised nobody whined about it yet.

Oh, I know. However, when something true is spoken, it should be shared. I like his videos and the points he makes.

Like this one.

If you have not seen it, please do.

He's one of the good ones at Infowars. There are a few.

Tired of Star Wars and super hero movies

Then don't go see them.

Here's kind of the thing. These theatrical releases are big spectacles. They have to be big to make their money back. And yes, while it would be fun to see some other stories told, you go with what you know will make money.

For instance, you had that movie "Valerian", which was a big budget Sci-Fi movie that cost $197 million to make, but bombed at the box office, barely making its budget back.

Star Wars and Super Heroes are known quantities. They already have fan bases who are going to show up.

And now Lando is pan sexual....just what you want to explain to your kids as you try to forget the everyday and escape into a Star Wars movie........left wing activism is going to ruin Star Wars.....

Poor guy :itsok:

The movie sucks because it’s boring. Sorry it made you and all these other grievance warriors in the thread fell like victims :itsok:
How to Stop Lying

sorry, what was he lying about?

A person who didn't see the movie (2AGuy) repeated something he heard on Hate Radio about a character being "pan-sexual", and went into the usual hysterics about Star Wars that the right has been going on since "The Force Awakens".

Turns out it wasn't even that big of a plot point.

Poor guy :itsok:

The movie sucks because it’s boring. Sorry it made you and all these other grievance warriors in the thread fell like victims :itsok:
How to Stop Lying

sorry, what was he lying about?

A person who didn't see the movie (2AGuy) repeated something he heard on Hate Radio about a character being "pan-sexual", and went into the usual hysterics about Star Wars that the right has been going on since "The Force Awakens".

Turns out it wasn't even that big of a plot point.
Your perpetual pretense is worn out....

To be specific, Kathleen Kennedy is the second most successful producer in the history of Hollywood, after Steven Spielberg.

I'm kind of split here.

I don't want to really agree with the insecure white males who are horrified that the heroes in Star Wars might be female or gay... or gay females.

But that said, the new Star Wars movies are truly awful. At least the three I've seen so far.

Wait. I'm going to modify that. The three movies were very enjoyable when I watched them. Then I got out of the theater, actually thought about what I just watched, and really didn't care for them.

A great example is "Last Jedi", where they completely bastardized the character of Luke Skywalker.

Original Trilogy Luke was able to see the good in Darth Vader after the guy had cut off his hand, tortured his friends, and oh, yeah, blew up Alderaan.

New Trilogy Luke was willing to kill Kylo Ren (AKA Ben Solo, AKA Darth Emo) in his sleep because he had a bad feeling about him, and then totally gave up on everything when the galaxy needed him most.

UGH!

Now the story of WHY the character changed in that way might have been an interesting one. Too bad that's not the movie we got to see!
Star Wars has sucked since Empire Strikes Back

An excuse to sell toys

Star Wars has sucked since Empire Strikes Back

An excuse to sell toys

I have to disagree. I think that Jedi had some good moments to it. I think we could have done without the Ewoks.

I think "Revenge of the Sith" was a pretty good movie up until the ending with Darth Vader yelling "Nooooooooooooo"!

Without Star Wars, we wouldn't have gotten a resurrected Star Trek, Aliens, or a lot of other SF pop culture icons.

This movie wasn't bad. I do think that it was limited - the new guy whose name I've already forgotten couldn't take his performance beyond what Harrison Ford had already established, and that was limiting. But I was entertained.

A look at how Hollywood is killing off beloved franchises for the sake of left wing insanity...
Box Office: After Killing the Muppets with Leftist Propaganda, Disney Murders 'Star Wars'

The damage, to the surprise of no one who lives in the real world, proved absolutely fatal.

Muppets Most Wanted, the $50 million 2014 sequel, was a box office catastrophe, earning a pathetic $51 million. Kermit and Company then moved back to television, to the arena of their greatest triumph, The Muppet Show, which ran for five iconic seasons between 1976 to 1981. This new show would rank as one the 2016’s greatest disasters, a disaster that limped along for 16 episodes before finally being put out of its misery after just one season and fewer than 3 million viewers.

Disney murdered the Muppets, not only by making them preachy and divisive but by stripping them of their most precious commodity — their innocence. That was the thing about the Muppets, the thing that made them so unique and wonderful; that innocence. The Muppets may have lived in our physical world, but they lived in their own world — in a place that was silly and sincere, free of cynicism and pure; it was a place we could all hold hands and escape to for 90 minutes.

Muppets Most Wanted, the $50 million 2014 sequel, was a box office catastrophe, earning a pathetic $51 million. Kermit and Company then moved back to television, to the arena of their greatest triumph, The Muppet Show, which ran for five iconic seasons between 1976 to 1981. This new show would rank as one the 2016’s greatest disasters, a disaster that limped along for 16 episodes before finally being put out of its misery after just one season and fewer than 3 million viewers.

Disney murdered the Muppets, not only by making them preachy and divisive but by stripping them of their most precious commodity — their innocence. That was the thing about the Muppets, the thing that made them so unique and wonderful; that innocence. The Muppets may have lived in our physical world, but they lived in their own world — in a place that was silly and sincere, free of cynicism and pure; it was a place we could all hold hands and escape to for 90 minutes

or people just got tired of Muppet Movies/TV Shows.

Hey, 2AGuy, sometimes things just don't work because people aren't interested in them.

Forum List

Back