Star Wars actress slams Trump Supporters to ensure she has a scapegoat when it bombs.

depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.

You're as stupid as they are.

Tell me, did you ever goto work and lecture the people you intended to provide a service to about politics and morality?

That is what she is doing. You may support that kind of ignorance but I do not.
Believe what you want but keep it to yourself when working.
These people-both the narrator and Daisy- are foreigners so they no doubt don't understand that you people are not insane, just brainwashed functionally insane. You people are just lovely except for your politics which is just idiocy. You and Trump scare the hell out of everybody outside your bubble of Bologna.... Very few will have heard about this I would think. Unless it gets on Fox or Rush. Keep me updated please. Now that would be insane LOL

depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.

You're as stupid as they are.

Tell me, did you ever goto work and lecture the people you intended to provide a service to about politics and morality?

That is what she is doing. You may support that kind of ignorance but I do not.
Believe what you want but keep it to yourself when working.
The only ignorance is GOP ignorance at this point, super duper. Sorry people can say what they want about politics. Only you idiots take it so seriously that you hate anybody that disagrees with your brainwashed idiocy.

These actors and actresses are so fucking stupid. 2 weeks till launch and she throws a bomb in the screening room.
Simply unbelievable that someone could be so short sighted just to make a political point.

Well, I liked the old Star Wars movies but the newer ones, not so much. Lucas got his SJ BS going in them and I quit watching them.

Thanks for the heads up on this Grandpaw... I won't be watching this POS movie either.

But I dont hate them, idiot.

I simply have contempt for them and low regard.

Oh. Well that changes everything. Thanks for clarifying the distinction.

3jbqyw.jpg

3jbqyw.jpg

I dont have contempot and low regard for everything either.

Dude, take a reading course or something.

Meanwhile welcome to my ignore list, as I just dont have enough time left to me to waste on idiots like yourself.

Only the brainwashed make everything political... A few Nut Job Democrats and 2/3 of Republicans.... She's English and 90% of Europeans think Trump is total crap...
Only the brainwashed give a shit about what other countries think.

But, hey, good to see you recognizing that your fellow liberal is brainwashed.
only the brainwashed like you don't give a damn about what anybody thinks including law enforcement journalists etcetera around the world and everywhere outside your bubble of Bologna. The point is she'll make money thinking Trump is a idiot...

She would make vastly more, if she did not spend her off time, attacking her customers.

Hollywood has gone incredibly stupid. That they are still making money, is a primarily a testimony to the lack of competition.

Only the brainwashed make everything political... A few Nut Job Democrats and 2/3 of Republicans.... She's English and 90% of Europeans think Trump is total crap...

only the brainwashed like you don't give a damn about what anybody thinks including law enforcement journalists etcetera around the world and everywhere outside your bubble of Bologna. The point is she'll make money thinking Trump is a idiot...

She would make vastly more, if she did not spend her off time, attacking her customers.

Hollywood has gone incredibly stupid. That they are still making money, is a primarily a testimony to the lack of competition.
Fig farking deal. She answered the question the way 90% of the world does. As a foreigner she doesn't know about the brainwash... Neither does the narrator of this.

They will NEVER replicate the ticket sales of 'Gone with the Wind', even though the country had half the population at the time.

They will NEVER replicate the ticket sales of 'Gone with the Wind', even though the country had half the population at the time.
The ability to watch any new movie on my 75" Samsung with an audio system that rivals the theater experience makes going to the theater all but pointless.

The movie "stars" are only expediting their own extinction with their political rants.

Streaming will be the final nail for Hollywood

It could be that a lot of these actresses and actors are paid to do this as part of a PR campaign which is marketed to the crowd who invest heavily in the opinions of "celebrities"... and the National Enquirer.

One wouldn't hear it through all this noise, but there have been celebrities who have supported Trump - in one instance, someone claimed that Trump declined Kanye's invitation to sing at his inaugural due to racism, even though he had a black R&B singer at his inaugural, showing just how dishonest and misinforming most of these media tropes are. It's supercilious nonsense for people who just want to believe what they want to believe, rather than facts.

3jbqyw.jpg

I dont have contempot and low regard for everything either.

Dude, take a reading course or something.

Meanwhile welcome to my ignore list, as I just dont have enough time left to me to waste on idiots like yourself.

Looks like you added yet another item to your list of things to boycott.

Fig farking deal. She answered the question the way 90% of the world does. As a foreigner she doesn't know about the brainwash... Neither does the narrator of this.

It is a big deal. It has huge cultural and political and economic implications across vast swaths of our society and economy.

I like that instead of arguing that I was wrong, you argued that the vast majority of the world disagrees with me.

If the vast majority of the world is operating under a mistaken view of reality, that is worth discussing.

Unless, you WANT the world to be fucked up. Which would fit with the observed actions of lefties like yourself.

Trump supporters are the elite. the media are not the elite. Hollywood are not the elite. you're the elite, trump supporters! you're the elite!
Of course they`re the elite. They have a premium seating section for them at the pig squealing contests and tractor pulls.

I'll start giving a shit what they think about my country when they start giving a shit what I think about theirs.

Meanwhile, the wealthy get wealthier...and it's okay with you, because they have the correct Groupthink.

Not so mention she wasn't talking about Europeans. She CLEARLY stated Trump supporters.

Because of her ignorant mouth I will not pay to see the movie and I won't be the only one.
Everywhere else in the world LOL that will pack them in.... Except only You brainwashed functional morons decide everything depending on whether they agree with your crap propaganda or not.... Not having a grip is part of being a brainwashed functional moron....
...says the guy kissing a wealthy woman's ass because she believes the same propaganda you do.

Forum List

Back