Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam

I love how 311 gives you a Fake News for a video of Biden speaking at a presser! Maybe they had a ventriloquist throwing Biden's voice?

Meantime, they yanked Joe's mike obviously because once he goes off script instead of just reading his pre-written answers given him for his limited, hand-selected questions and questioners, all bets are off!

LOOK, JILL! THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE IN THE DARKNESS!
Screen Shot 2023-09-10 at 7.50.17 PM.png

That helps you sleep at night? Good for you. :itsok:
After that Bernie Case, this is no longer in dispute. No one loses any sleep over the fact that DNC oligarchs choose who will be the authoritarian representative of the fascists, and the billionaire candidate, not the representative of people on the left.

🙄

RFK Jr. REVEALS Democrats Rule Change For 2024 (clip)​

(This is what the judge ruled in favor for, the DNC Attorney. . these are the facts.)

1694390278288.png

brian kemp.jpg

If you paid close attention, Biden is clearly indicating, he is mostly just a puppet at this point.

At this point?

Given the information we're being supplied with vis a vis the Hunter investigation, he was clearly a puppet going all the way back to the Obama Administration.

Ya know, the first one.

Before Obama reassumed office incognito.

After that Bernie Case, this is no longer in dispute. No one loses any sleep over the fact that DNC oligarchs choose who will be the authoritarian representative of the fascists, and the billionaire candidate, not the representative of people on the left.

🙄

(This is what the judge ruled in favor for, the DNC Attorney. . these are the facts.)

View attachment 827679
View attachment 827682

WTF?

Are you becoming based?

Good for you Beale.

Enjoy that tasty red pill. ;)

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

10 Sep 2023 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.
Biden started in confusion about whether it was evening there (it was).
BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam."

Somehow, with Biden, it always manages to keep getting worse. Unfortunately, this is happening on the world stage, and it's endangering our national security.

Commentary:
We can thank DSA Democrats for showing the world that this is the best that America can do in leadership. We`re now a Third World Banana Republic fraudulently represented by an Alzheimer`s demented addled septuagenarian.
You have to question the decision making skills of a political party that would run Joe Biden in the first place.
Joe1s taken bribes and that’s against the law of the Constitution.... States need to remove Bidens’ name from ballots. Democrats in Colorado have shown us you don’t have to prove anything to remove an opponents name from running.
With all the voter fraud. propaganda, false flags DSA Democrats have used to promote Joe Biden it has all backfired, Joe has proved to be a real hand full.
You have to wonder at how he tries to weave his tired old quips and rejoinders into topics that have nothing to do with them:
“The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!’ Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming!”

He has the nuclear launch codes!

Yup. And, Biden is still the president while the orange douchebag is a 4 times-indicted loser holed up in Florida.
How is that a good thing?

President Trump did a terrific job.

Why do you praise the downward slide of our country due to the leadership of President Biden?

2023%2008%2016%20Bidenomics-X3.jpg

WTF?

Are you becoming based?

Good for you Beale.

Enjoy that tasty red pill. ;)
Oh, you think this is a new thing for me, huh?

I follow lots of non-establishment media, that is what my signature is about; Stay Informed

I first became aware of this story, back in 2019, (before you were even a member here it appears,) through Consortium News.

Here is the link to that original post, with the interview on the Becks at Consortium News, from Nov 8, 2019;

I noticed the QAnon investigative link is dead, I went to the archives for you, to dig that up, if you are interested, mostly b/c Binney does a lot of work for/his work from VIPS, which the founder of Consortium Ray McGovern, works with Binney;

1694396829806.png

Is This Intelligence Group Responsible For The Q Anon Conspiracy Theory?​

🙄

View attachment 827679
View attachment 827682

:itsok:

How is that a good thing?

President Trump did a terrific job.

Why do you praise the downward slide of our country due to the leadership of President Biden?

2023%2008%2016%20Bidenomics-X3.jpg
Is that why the orange douchebag lost? :laugh:

Forum List

Back