Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

There is a growing acceptance that this senile old man has never really been president. Obama is enjoying his 3rd term from the basement, most Americans know it, and those like you, have no problem with that at all. If the opposite were true, the country would be on fire with those like you being the arsonists.
That helps you sleep at night? :itsok:

Trump in Jail.jpg

CNN is silent, MSNBC pretends it's busy on other projects and the NYT and WAPO will attack Trump. Nobody noticed so it didn't happen.

Someone made a comment, in the comments, that Forbes edited this. .. I don't know if this is true. . .

:eusa_think:

Their timestamp is 26:24, the W.H. recording, is 25:52.

C-Span is 26:46

Yes because Forbes is clearly hardcore MAGA.

Gimme a fuckin' break.

Definitely one of the lowest points politically that the U.S. has ever been in.
The leader of this country is a confused old man with painfully obvious cognitive decline. And that is putting it mildly.
We are at a point in the collapse of this great nation that we are electing people who literally can't complete a couple sentences. we might as well elect someone with an IQ of 65. Because that is pretty close to where Biden's diminished capabilities are... an IQ of about 65.

:dunno:

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

10 Sep 2023 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyễn Phú Trọng.
After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.
Biden started in confusion about whether it was evening there (it was).
BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam."

Somehow, with Biden, it always manages to keep getting worse. Unfortunately, this is happening on the world stage, and it's endangering our national security.

Commentary:
We can thank DSA Democrats for showing the world that this is the best that America can do in leadership. We`re now a Third World Banana Republic fraudulently represented by an Alzheimer`s demented addled septuagenarian.
You have to question the decision making skills of a political party that would run Joe Biden in the first place.
Joe1s taken bribes and that’s against the law of the Constitution.... States need to remove Bidens’ name from ballots. Democrats in Colorado have shown us you don’t have to prove anything to remove an opponents name from running.
With all the voter fraud. propaganda, false flags DSA Democrats have used to promote Joe Biden it has all backfired, Joe has proved to be a real hand full.
You have to wonder at how he tries to weave his tired old quips and rejoinders into topics that have nothing to do with them:
“The Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!’ Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming!”

Ok, I watched the whole speech, most of this? Seems like a partisan attack, and, for the most part, none of these criticisms are grounded in actual and factual grievances, TBH.

This? IS just a stoopid and fumbled attempt at humor. Anyone that has ever taken a public speaking class knows, you start public speeches with a joke or an attention seeking gimmick, to engage your audience and to gain their support and attention. This was just a terrible. .. joke? From a clearly out of touch old man. The speech itself was a mere five minutes before the Q & A started, so I am not really sure it even was needed, clearly no speech writer wrote it, it was off the cuff and he probably did it out of force of habit, from nearly five decades of doing this type of shit.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/sta...00876021870776664|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

This? again is not a surprise at this point. We all know that all of these, "press conferences," are not spontaneous, they are rehearsed and well scripted. There is some extemporaneous joking, but for the most part, he know what questions are going to be asked, and who he will be calling on. . . (The entire exchange is at the C-Span link.)

At this point, he is surprisingly candid about the garbage paces the DNC politburo is putting him through, and most of the apparatchiks on this site, are likewise honest about this reality.

1694385699522.png

<snip>
1694385804323.png

1694385864831.png

This was filmed from two different directions, I am not sure he was distracted, because he went on to answer the question just fine. . . it looked like he was just stretching his legs. This is at minute mark 14:38 that the question was asked, that he seemed to wander a bit, I looked at two different camera angles, but he answered just fine at minute mark 15:02.

Here is what the GOP should have focused on though, IMO. He actually said, in that answer, that nuclear war, is LESS OF A THREAT, to global humanity, that a 1.5 degree in global temperature!!!! Do Americans really want an administration in power, challenging the Russians, who really believe THAT!!!!?!?:dunno:

". . . And guess what? In addition to helping the environment overall - and the only existential threat humanity faces even more frightening than a - than a nuclear war is global warming going above 1.5 degrees in the next 20 - 10 years. We're - that'd be real trouble. There's no way back from that.And so, there's a lot we can do in the meantime. For example, that - that pipeline - that railroad we're talking about going across from the middle - from India, throughout the Middle East, and to - across the Mediterranean and all through Europe, that's going to have a hydrogen pipeline there.. . "

Yes. . . that was in his answer, to that question he was listening to, while he was wandering. . 🙄

Why doesn't the GOP nail him on reality?

And lastly this. . .

I noticed that at about minute mark; 25:00, the very last significant thing he says, he put in. . .

1694386843965.png

"He may have a gameplan; he just hasn't shared it with me.But I tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm going to go to bed."

That? Is not normal. That is when his staff cuts in, and it all falls to pieces. I am nearly certain that is a code word, for he is out of there. . because when you can't handle things anymore, or you have to go, you got to go.

I remember when my grandmother was in the last year or two before she died. . . when she had enough, that was it. She would excuse herself.

Yes because Forbes is clearly hardcore MAGA.

Gimme a fuckin' break.
I went over the whole thing, it didn't seem to be edited.

C-Span had a different camera angle of one of the contested parts, other than that, IMO, that content of the speech and questions were more onerous than the way it was presented, TBH.

If you paid close attention, Biden is clearly indicating, he is mostly just a puppet at this point.

Ok, I watched the whole speech, most of this? Seems like a partisan attack, and, for the most part, none of these criticisms are grounded in actual and factual grievances, TBH.

This? IS just a stoopid and fumbled attempt at humor. Anyone that has ever taken a public speaking class knows, you start public speeches with a joke or an attention seeking gimmick, to engage your audience and to gain their support and attention. This was just a terrible. .. joke? From a clearly out of touch old man. The speech itself was a mere five minutes before the Q & A started, so I am not really sure it even was needed, clearly no speech writer wrote it, it was off the cuff and he probably did it out of force of habit, from nearly five decades of doing this type of shit.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1700876021870776664?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1700876021870776664|twgr^|twcon^s1_c10&ref_url=

This? again is not a surprise at this point. We all know that all of these, "press conferences," are not spontaneous, they are rehearsed and well scripted. There is some extemporaneous joking, but for the most part, he know what questions are going to be asked, and who he will be calling on. . . (The entire exchange is at the C-Span link.)

At this point, he is surprisingly candid about the garbage paces the DNC politburo is putting him through, and most of the apparatchiks on this site, are likewise honest about this reality.

View attachment 827648
<snip>
View attachment 827649
View attachment 827650

This was filmed from two different directions, I am not sure he was distracted, because he went on to answer the question just fine. . . it looked like he was just stretching his legs. This is at minute mark 14:38 that the question was asked, that he seemed to wander a bit, I looked at two different camera angles, but he answered just fine at minute mark 15:02.

Here is what the GOP should have focused on though, IMO. He actually said, in that answer, that nuclear war, is LESS OF A THREAT, to global humanity, that a 1.5 degree in global temperature!!!! Do Americans really want an administration in power, challenging the Russians, who really believe THAT!!!!?!?:dunno:

". . . And guess what? In addition to helping the environment overall - and the only existential threat humanity faces even more frightening than a - than a nuclear war is global warming going above 1.5 degrees in the next 20 - 10 years. We're - that'd be real trouble. There's no way back from that.And so, there's a lot we can do in the meantime. For example, that - that pipeline - that railroad we're talking about going across from the middle - from India, throughout the Middle East, and to - across the Mediterranean and all through Europe, that's going to have a hydrogen pipeline there.. . "

Yes. . . that was in his answer, to that question he was listening to, while he was wandering. . 🙄

Why doesn't the GOP nail him on reality?

And lastly this. . .

I noticed that at about minute mark; 25:00, the very last significant thing he says, he put in. . .

View attachment 827664

"He may have a gameplan; he just hasn't shared it with me.But I tell you what, I don't know about you, but I'm going to go to bed."

That? Is not normal. That is when his staff cuts in, and it all falls to pieces. I am nearly certain that is a code word, for he is out of there. . because when you can't handle things anymore, or you have to go, you got to go.

I remember when my grandmother was in the last year or two before she died. . . when she had enough, that was it. She would excuse herself.

I watched the entire thing as well and this is some serious excuse-making on your part.

He was embarrassing even Me and I don' get embarrassed.

I watched the entire thing as well and this is some serious excuse-making on your part.

He was embarrassing even Me and I don' get embarrassed.
I'm not making excuses, I'm only pointing out the facts.

More Fascist Reich Wing Progpaganda from Fascist Reich Wing Propaganda site. Heavily edited tape means nothing

The fact that you support and defend that sick pedophile bastard tells me everything I need to know about you, asshole.

His cognitive decline was on full display.
No one is arguing against this. . .

Not me, not the democrats on this board, not the DNC itself, hell, not even Joe Biden disagrees with this at this point. . . No one argues that he is an embarrassment and in cognitive decline, it is an open secret, WTH is yoar point?!

:dunno:

1694389378539.png

Most Democratic voters wish they had an alternative to Biden​

". . A broad 67% majority of Democratic and Democratic-leaning voters now say it’s very or extremely likely that Biden will again be the party’s presidential nominee, up from 55% who felt that way in May. But 67% also say the party should nominate someone other than Biden – up from 54% in March, though still below the high of 75% who said they were seeking an alternative last summer.

That remains largely a show of discontent with Biden rather than support for any particular rival, with an 82% majority of those who’d prefer to see someone different saying that they don’t have any specific alternative in mind. Just 1%, respectively, name either of his two most prominent declared challengers, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. or Marianne Williamson. . . "

Facts? You voiced your opinion on what was going on.

Sorry, but I had an entirely different take on what was happening and his poor performance.

His cognitive decline was on full display.
You sure seem to convince yourself quite a bit. Like in damned near every response on any given thread.

Forum List

Back