Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers

10 Sep 2023 ~~ By Nick Arama

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyį»…n PhĆŗ Trį»ng.
After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.
Biden started in confusion about whether it was evening there (it was).
BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam."

Somehow, with Biden, it always manages to keep getting worse. Unfortunately, this is happening on the world stage, and it's endangering our national security.

Commentary:
We can thank DSA Democrats for showing the world that this is the best that America can do in leadership. We`re now a Third World Banana Republic fraudulently represented by an Alzheimer`s demented addled septuagenarian.
You have to question the decision making skills of a political party that would run Joe Biden in the first place.
Joe1s taken bribes and thatā€™s against the law of the Constitution.... States need to remove Bidensā€™ name from ballots. Democrats in Colorado have shown us you donā€™t have to prove anything to remove an opponents name from running.
With all the voter fraud. propaganda, false flags DSA Democrats have used to promote Joe Biden it has all backfired, Joe has proved to be a real hand full.
You have to wonder at how he tries to weave his tired old quips and rejoinders into topics that have nothing to do with them:
ā€œThe Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ā€˜Heā€™s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!ā€™ Well, thereā€™s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming!ā€

1694379260251.png

Last edited:

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers​

Joe Biden was in Hanoi on Sunday, meeting with Vietnam's Communist Party leader, General Secretary Nguyį»…n PhĆŗ Trį»ng.
After the meeting, he made some remarks and took a few questions from the press. We probably don't even have to say anymore that it didn't go well, you can just assume that there are going to be big embarrassing issues.
BIDEN: "Good evening, everyone. It is evening, isn't it? This around the world in five days is interesting. Well, one of my staff members said, 'Remember the famous song, Good Morning, Vietnam?' Well, good evening, Vietnam."

Somehow, with Biden, it always manages to keep getting worse. Unfortunately, this is happening on the world stage, and it's endangering our national security.

Commentary:
We can thank DSA Democrats for showing the world that this is the best that America can do in leadership. We`re now a Third World Banana Republic fraudulently represented by an Alzheimer`s demented addled septuagenarian.
You have to question the decision making skills of a political party that would run Joe Biden in the first place.
Joe1s taken bribes and thatā€™s against the law of the Constitution.... States need to remove Bidensā€™ name from ballots. Democrats in Colorado have shown us you donā€™t have to prove anything to remove an opponents name from running.
With all the voter fraud. propaganda, false flags DSA Democrats have used to promote Joe Biden it has all backfired, Joe has proved to be a real hand full.
You have to wonder at how he tries to weave his tired old quips and rejoinders into topics that have nothing to do with them:
ā€œThe Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ā€˜Heā€™s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier!ā€™ Well, thereā€™s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming!ā€

Yup. And, Biden is still the president while the orange douchebag is a 4 times-indicted loser holed up in Florida.

Staff Pulls Plug on Presser as Biden Goes Over Edge in Vietnam With Confusion, Dog-Faced Pony Soldiers​

Commentary:

More Fascist Reich Wing Progpaganda from Fascist Reich Wing Propaganda site. Heavily edited tape means nothing

Yup. And, Biden is still the president while the orange douchebag is a 4 times-indicted loser holed up in Florida.
There is a growing acceptance that this senile old man has never really been president. Obama is enjoying his 3rd term from the basement, most Americans know it, and those like you, have no problem with that at all. If the opposite were true, the country would be on fire with those like you being the arsonists.

More Fascist Reich Wing Progpaganda from Fascist Reich Wing Propaganda site. Heavily edited tape means nothing

JUST IN: President Biden Holds Press Briefing In Hanoi, Vietnam | Full​

JUST IN: President Biden Holds Press Briefing In Hanoi, Vietnam | Full​

Someone made a comment, in the comments, that Forbes edited this. .. I don't know if this is true. . .

:eusa_think:

Their timestamp is 26:24, the W.H. recording, is 25:52.

C-Span is 26:46

I listened to that on SiriusXM foxnews channel.
I can only say the only sadder thing I can imagine is if I had watched it on TV.
I wish I could say "poor guy", but I simply can't find it in me to feel sorry for Biden.
I do feel sorry for us citizens though......
Tune out, turn off corrupted MSM. Reduce their clicks. Its our only weapon. They were in on 2020.

Forum List

Back