Staff morale boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Thinking about the thankless job of moderating a discussion site (and seeing the 'contributing members-only group) how about a special 'Staff-only' avatar of like a huge Conan-like barbarian with blood dripping axe in pseudo-police uniform surrounded by 'users' dressed as...say sheep (borrowing from CK's Sig.) Or even a t-shirt of that "I'm a Moderator on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum" -free advertising. :)

Or something like this (but changed to reflect a mod and tag for link to the site)

Conan_%28Earth-9047%29_1.jpg

Be a badass t-shirt or avatar no?

The 'Fines for late Books' could be Rules on-site, etc.

I always try to keep my karma balanced. After a negative post or thread critical of the new format, I wanted to post a positive one so as not just be dumping on it.

I don't kiss anyone's ass, let alone (and no disrespect meant) a mere website operator.

I always try to keep my karma balanced. After a negative post or thread critical of the new format, I wanted to post a positive one so as not just be dumping on it.

I don't kiss anyone's ass, let alone (and no disrespect meant) a mere website operator.

:bsflag:

Bullcrap. It's all you do.

Well, that, and penning threads about the importance of letting children watch their parents having sex.

Thanks for the publicity. Had been thinking "is this tool's gonna malign my posts I sure wish he'd link to them so people can see what a moron he is."

Thinking about the thankless job of moderating a discussion site (and seeing the 'contributing members-only group) how about a special 'Staff-only' avatar of like a huge Conan-like barbarian with blood dripping axe in pseudo-police uniform surrounded by 'users' dressed as...say sheep (borrowing from CK's Sig.) Or even a t-shirt of that "I'm a Moderator on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum" -free advertising. :)

Mods suck.

They hinder my ability to reign supreme over the mindless, inferior, dupes that need my help to come in out of the rain.

If I could, I would emasculate all mods by FORCING them to watch me get busy with their favorite online love-interest.

Also, I don't like authority in general because of my unresolved mommy-issues.

Oedipus-eyes.jpg

Ever been on a modless discussion site with a political and religious group? :)

What happens? Do Christians eat my brains or something?

I'm online. If I get my ass kicked unfairly, I just go fishing or beat up on some neighborhood punk.

I'm on the internets - I'm certain that my wounds will not need medical attention.

Mods suck.

They hinder my ability to reign supreme over the mindless, inferior, dupes that need my help to come in out of the rain.

If I could, I would emasculate all mods by FORCING them to watch me get busy with their favorite online love-interest.

Also, I don't like authority in general because of my unresolved mommy-issues.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back