Staff morale boosters

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

@ The overpaid mods - this is definitely NOT my color.

Ban him!!!

Maybe they never got to watch their parents have sex when they were children, or something.

Let's just hope their folks put it on tape. :badgrin:

I still cant talk about it without having impure thoughts....

:boobies:

Cabbie you and shart and made for each other. You're both so witty and clever. I hope some day I can be just like you both.

That's sucking up, see the difference between the two? One makes the site 'cool' while simultaneously boosting volunteer morale and doing some nearly free advertising (how much can a dozen or so t-shirts cost?) The other is saccharine-laced nonsense a child could see through. (Glances at who he's talking to.) Bad analogy sorry.

So report it as I have been your off-topic posts bashing them. We'll see who wins.

Report what? the egotistical, sociopathic moderating pigs---
are in CONTROL ------the messageboard format it not the problem-----the problem is the PIGS who use this board to
promote their own agendae and filth

Report what? the egotistical, sociopathic moderating pigs---
are in CONTROL ------the messageboard format it not the problem-----the problem is the PIGS who use this board to
promote their own agendae and filth

Pigs? That is so 1960. But if you have that long straight hippychick hair you're forgiven.

Cabbie you and shart and made for each other. You're both so witty and clever. I hope some day I can be just like you both.

That's sucking up, see the difference between the two?

You know, now that you mention it, I reckon it does have a certain flare to it.

And of course, if there's anyone here who would know the difference, it'd be you. :badgrin:

Thanks for "the lesson," teach. :thup:

Delta4Embassy said:
One makes the site 'cool' while simultaneously boosting volunteer morale and doing some nearly free advertising (how much can a dozen or so t-shirts cost?) The other is saccharine-laced nonsense a child could see through. (Glances at who he's talking to.) Bad analogy sorry.

Actually, it's an outstanding analogy — given some of the threads you've taken a penchant for having started of late, teach.

But I myself cannot "see through" it.

S'pose that means I'm not a child.

Go figure. :badgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back