Stabbing near Munich.

• Banned
A knife attack has left one person dead and three injured near Munich. Police are investigating claims that the suspect yelled 'Allahu Akbar' during the attack.

• Banned
Israel
Elderly women stabbed by masked attackers in Jerusalem
Masked attackers have injured two Israeli women, triggering a manhunt in Jerusalem, Israeli police said. Both of the victims are said to be in their 80s.

Elderly women stabbed by masked attackers in Jerusalem | News | DW.COM | 10.05.2016

I wonder why this didn't make the news??

Greg

Perhaps because it's a frequent happening, they get this sort of thing each day, which means it's not unusual.

Israel
Masked attackers have injured two Israeli women, triggering a manhunt in Jerusalem, Israeli police said. Both of the victims are said to be in their 80s.

Elderly women stabbed by masked attackers in Jerusalem | News | DW.COM | 10.05.2016

Greg

It's Jerusalem, isn't it?

Why would they?

:eusa_dance:
This attack happened in Germany - not America - why are you commenting on the story? According to your reasoning - it shouldn't be news. Do you see a double standard in your thinking here?

What happens in Jerusalem is just as important as what happens in Germany.

Israel

Greg

Why would they?

This attack happened in Germany - not America - why are you commenting on the story? According to your reasoning - it shouldn't be news. Do you see a double standard in your thinking here?

I'm not getting what you are talking about.

My last comment about the Jerusalem stabbing was sarcasm. Given the anti Israel bias here.

It is unusual in Germany, because Jihad has not come to this country.......yet.

And many of us will be wondering if it's a sign of things to come.

Germany has always been a safe place to walk around. Even after midnight.

Israel

Greg

Perhaps because it's a frequent happening, they get this sort of thing each day, which means it's not unusual.
No they dont. You are making that up. As usual.

Israel

Greg

Why would they?

I'm not getting what you are talking about.

My last comment about the Jerusalem stabbing was sarcasm. Given the anti Israel bias here.
I didn't realize you were using sarcasm. I apologize.

Forum List

Back