Stabbing near Munich.

Rotfaschisten und Multi-Kulti Ausländer = Politische Hetzer für Islam und Islamismus.
They don´t allow shades of gray in Germany. You are either on their side or a Nazi. Between that, there is nothing.
Really? Must be why all those Islamic immigrants choose to move to Germany.
True. It is a hot potato.

Zusammensein:

Flag-Pins-Germany-Austria.jpg

austria-eagle-std.jpg

germany-eagle-flag-std.jpg
You want Heim ins Reich?

I'm letting you know, that we support you at this time.

They don´t allow shades of gray in Germany. You are either on their side or a Nazi. Between that, there is nothing.

Zusammensein:

austria-eagle-std.jpg

You want Heim ins Reich?

Me?

Rotfaschisten und Multi-Kulti Ausländer = Politische Hetzer für Islam und Islamismus.

Merkel MUSS WEG! Frei Deutschland!

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

You're American.
worst insult evah, moron.

Stop trolling. I made a spelling error, I sometimes make spelling errors in multiple languages.

Edited to add comment.

Last edited:

Zusammensein:

austria-eagle-std.jpg

You want Heim ins Reich?

Me?

Well not you as in just you, I mean nation to nation. You asked if I wanted Heim ins Reich, meaning Großdeutschland, which no I don't.

The "media" here in the states, They always seem obligated to balance out say, the horrific shootings in San Bernardino with an exposé with Muslim women and girls in burkas stating how some white person did something mean to them, and they fear for their lives...almost always the same formulaic response. Even though none of that address fear of actual Muslim terror cells or, a sparse few anti Muslim crimes. I am so confused as to WHY the media does that.
It is stupid. It's supposed to make the media look unbiased. Fuck that. The media is biased, they ought to own it.

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.
The truth is just the opposite.
It is certain that you need first hand experience to improve your fact verification skills...

flagge_brd.png

As we have some upset with stupid spelling errors, who love Frau Merkel I add.

Merkel MUSS WEG! Freies Deutschland.

Verräter oder Patrioten? Traitor or Patriot? Only Traitors support Merkel.

Zusammensein:

austria-eagle-std.jpg

You want Heim ins Reich?

Me?

Well not you as in just you, I mean nation to nation. You asked if I wanted Heim ins Reich, meaning Großdeutschland, which no I don't.
Come on, Greater Germany with Merkel on top!

Zusammensein:

austria-eagle-std.jpg

You want Heim ins Reich?

Me?

With Merkel on top? Not a good idea.

This thread has suddenly become a bigot free zone.
I can see tumbleweed where once there bigots spouting shite.
So you managed to blame it on a lunatic German, congrats. But now, what about the other shitheads in the country?
I havent blamed it on anybody.
Still, there are hundreds of thousands of criminal foreign elements in the country. They do not only do harm to their host people, the Germans, but also lower the reputation of non-criminal foreigners. What about them?
The majority of stories are made up.

Hoaxmap
Like your sheep? You continuously blame those who are the victims of the atrocities.

It is certain that you need first hand experience to improve your fact verification skills...

flagge_brd.png

As we have some upset with stupid spelling errors, who love Frau Merkel I add.

Merkel MUSS WEG! Freies Deutschland.

Verräter oder Patrioten? Traitor or Patriot? Only Traitors support Merkel.

This stupid spelling error I made, this reminds me of the best spelling error I've read. This was from Tilly in one of the food threads....she said she'd had some salad, which included feet....she meant to write feta as in the cheese and she wrote feet.

People were worried lol.

Hey Tilly when you're on next, your feet salad :eusa_doh:

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.
I understand she is Austrian.

You want Heim ins Reich?

Me?

With Merkel on top? Not a good idea.
The rotten beams need proper pressure or they will break the moment it is lifted :eek:

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

You're American.

Stop trolling.
you are australian.
Oh shut the hell up elder. Here a person is truly worries about their nation and all you can do is some cheap shot drive by troll.
Shes is Austrian you ignorant f#ck. That puts front and center of the islamic savage invasion.

Not that you have the balls to face such.

flagge_brd.png
"frei deutschland"?

learn german.
I understand she is Austrian.
austrians are usually able to speak and write correct two word exclamations in german.

i am not an american.

"frei deutschland"?

learn german.

You're American.

Stop trolling.
you are australian.
Oh shut the hell up elder. Here a person is truly worries about their nation and all you can do is some cheap shot drive by troll.
Shes is Austrian you ignorant f#ck. That puts front and center of the islamic savage invasion.

i live in munich, and am german. lucy is just some loopy tossface not from germany. so fuck off, 214.

You're American.

Stop trolling.
you are australian.

i live in munich, and am german. lucy is just some loopy tossface not from germany. so fuck off, 214.
Yeah, right. If anything you are a nut less Merkel supporter.

Forum List

Back