Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

montelatici

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2014
Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

"PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy"

PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

Personally, I don't believe in dual loyalty/citizenship. You either are or your aren't.

Totally off topic post that has nothing at all to do with Israel and Palestine. It is just a racist attack on the Jews

Personally, I don't believe in dual loyalty/citizenship. You either are or your aren't.

I also don't believe dual citizens can be loyal to both countries they are citizens of.

"Dual loyalty Jews". More antisemtic lingo from the rabid Jew hater:

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Last edited:

I also don't believe dual citizens can be loyal to both countries they are citizens of.

It has nothing to do with loyalty, it has more to do with ease of travel. There has never been a problem with people who hold dual citizenship. There are many people in the US that hold dual and triple citizenship from over a 100 countries. The most common being Canadian and British.

But hey let's focus on those evil Jooooos.

We do not agree with dual (or triple) loyalty for anyone you clown. You can't be loyal to two countries, that's just a fact.

Who's "we"? You and those other Jew hating voices in your head you often speak to? Ha ha ha.

Because clearly that is not the position of the US, UK, Canada, Israel Australia, and EU govt.'s. For example if you are an American citizen and one of your parents is British, you can obtain a British passport, which will allow you to stay in the UK longer than the usual three months for US citizens. That doesn't make you more or less loyal to the US.

We do not agree with dual (or triple) loyalty for anyone you clown. You can't be loyal to two countries, that's just a fact.

And why not? And I'm getting tired of this being thrown in my face when I express an opinion that the USS Liberty was hit by friendly fire all those years ago, during the desperate and very short 6-Day War. In the past, I've presented all my evidence that it was a case of mistaken identity (and I admit, a bit of personal experience also, since I've been there and I know how much Israelis worship America. Even judges use personal experience in making their decisions.) Instead of a rational and evidence-producing argument to the contrary, I've had that epithet thrown at me.

These antisemites are an ignorant breed. It seems the Jew hate has burned out the area of the brain that has to do with rational / logical thought.

When one passport isn't enough - CNN.com

Dual Citizenship: As It Should Be - NYTimes.com

Native-born Americans who move to other countries, meanwhile, will often acquire citizenship in their new country of residence while retaining their U.S. passports. An increasing number of Americans are reestablishing ties to ancestral homelands while they remain in place here.

Dual loyalty is no loyalty. You can go ahead and promote dual citizenship, American patriots, particularly veterans, do not appreciate it nor do we recognize dual citizens as patriots. Got it, son.

Again who's "we"? Who are you speaking on behalf of? The KKK? An IslamoNazi organization?

John Mc Cain was a dual citizen of Panama before he became a US citizen. And I think he's much more of a patriot than an anti American Jew hater.

John McCain was not a dual citizen you moron. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone, U.S. Territory. Never was a citizen of Panama. Furthermore, if you weren't so ignorant of the facts, you would know that a dual-citizen cannot be commissioned as an officer in the U.S. military. McCain was an officer, as I was.

Note: Enlisted and warrant officers can have dual citizenship but good luck to them getting a security clearance, the only thing they would be good for is KP.

And, as a veteran of the U.S. Army, with an Honorable Discharge and a tour in Vietnam, you have a lot of nerve calling me anti-American. You, who have never served and had you served, would have served with the IDF.

And, disliking genocidal maniacs that happen to be Jewish, does not make one a Jew-hater.

Again who's "we"? Who are you speaking on behalf of? The KKK? An IslamoNazi organization?

John Mc Cain was a dual citizen of Panama before he became a US citizen. And I think he's much more of a patriot than an anti American Jew hater.

Why do you think American Jews join the IDF?

Why do you think you never see American Generals with a skullcap even though they sit all over civilian governance?

No one trusts a dual citizen, lol

Not to mention the USS liberty doesn't give the Jews a great reputation with the armed branch of Uncle Sam's long arm

Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

Just as one cannot serve two masters. When there is a conflict between the interests of the two (nations), the dual citizen with dual loyalty has to choose the interest of one or the other. That's why commissioned officers in the U.S. military cannot be dual citizens and why getting a security clearance above Secret as a dual citizen has become nearly impossible.

But the Military Law Review condenses it as:

"The dual national is frequently both an embarassment and a problem for both himself and his governments, for he is a man of divided, and often conflicting, loyalties and duties. He owes allegiance to two governments, two legal systems, two political systems, and two cultures. When these two worlds are in conflict, the dual national is frequently caught in the middle."

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Military_Law_Review/pdf-files/276869~1.pdf

John McCain was not a dual citizen you moron. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone, U.S. Territory. Never was a citizen of Panama. Furthermore, if you weren't so ignorant of the facts, you would know that a dual-citizen cannot be commissioned as an officer in the U.S. military. McCain was an officer, as I was.

Note: Enlisted and warrant officers can have dual citizenship but good luck to them getting a security clearance, the only thing they would be good for is KP.

And, as a veteran of the U.S. Army, with an Honorable Discharge and a tour in Vietnam, you have a lot of nerve calling me anti-American. You, who have never served and had you served, would have served with the IDF.

And, disliking genocidal maniacs that happen to be Jewish, does not make one a Jew-hater.
Ah shadap! The United states of America accepts dual citizenship. You are an anti American anti semite, which is not unusual. So your whining doesn't count. There are many who have served in this country's military and ended up being traitors like yourself, including many Muslim Americans.

Dual citizenship is a common occurrence both here and all over the world. In fact, it is something natural born Americans in exile enjoy the most, when they want to retire and spend their final years overseas.

And yes, John Mc Cain by being born on Panamanian soil and US territory on Panamanian soil, was indeed a dual citizen Panamanian / US citizen at birth.

Just as one cannot serve two masters. When there is a conflict between the interests of the two (nations), the dual citizen with dual loyalty has to choose the interest of one or the other. That's why commissioned officers in the U.S. military cannot be dual citizens and why getting a security clearance above Secret as a dual citizen has become nearly impossible.

But the Military Law Review condenses it as:

"The dual national is frequently both an embarassment and a problem for both himself and his governments, for he is a man of divided, and often conflicting, loyalties and duties. He owes allegiance to two governments, two legal systems, two political systems, and two cultures. When these two worlds are in conflict, the dual national is frequently caught in the middle."

http://www.loc.gov/rr/frd/Military_Law/Military_Law_Review/pdf-files/276869~1.pdf
Yada yada yada. Jew hate Jew hate Jew hate. Blah blah blah. Antisemitism antisemitism antisemitism. You are a really boring and predictable bigot, did anybody tell you?

This is the United States of America. And here are the actual laws in the US pertaining to dual nationality, your gibberish doesn't count:

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a national of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own nationality laws based on its own policy. Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. national parents may be both a U.S. national and a national of the country of birth.

A U.S. national may acquire foreign nationality by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. national may not lose the nationality of the country of birth. U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one nationality or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another nationality does not risk losing U.S. nationality. However, a person who acquires a foreign nationality by applying for it may lose U.S. nationality. In order to lose U.S. nationality, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. nationality.

Why do you think American Jews join the IDF?

Why do you think you never see American Generals with a skullcap even though they sit all over civilian governance?

No one trusts a dual citizen, lol

Not to mention the USS liberty doesn't give the Jews a great reputation with the armed branch of Uncle Sam's long arm

Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

Ha ha ha. Nobody cares about your garbage Fatima, go bang your head on the rug a few more times. American Jews join the IDF to help their brethren deal with IslamoNazi scum.

Dual loyalty is no loyalty. You can go ahead and promote dual citizenship, American patriots, particularly veterans, do not appreciate it nor do we recognize dual citizens as patriots. Got it, son.
Maybe you should tell that to the Italians because they recognize dual nationality as well. So the whole premise of this pathetic thread started by an antisemite was FALSE to begin with. It was only in this case of serving in political office that caused an issue for the Italians. But you're too stooopid of an antisemite to realize that. You saw JEW and then ITALY, and immediately peed in your pantalones. Ha ha ha.

Italian Nationality Law

Dual citizenship under law no. 555 of 1912
Of central importance for the diaspora of Italians in many countries, as it relates to the holding of Italian citizenship alongside another citizenship, is article 7 of law number 555 of 1912. The provisions of this article gave immunity to some living Italian children from the citizenship events of their fathers. If the child was born to an Italian father in a jus soli country, the child was born with the Italian citizenship of the father and also with the citizenship of the country where he or she was born. That is to say that the child was born as a dual citizen. Children born with dual citizenship in this form were allowed to maintain their dual status in the event that the father naturalised later, thus parting with Italian citizenship. Moreover, Italy has not imposed limitations on the number of generations of its citizens who might be born outside Italy, even as holders of citizenship foreign to Italy.

Forum List

Back