Stabbing near Munich.

Israel
Elderly women stabbed by masked attackers in Jerusalem
Masked attackers have injured two Israeli women, triggering a manhunt in Jerusalem, Israeli police said. Both of the victims are said to be in their 80s.

Elderly women stabbed by masked attackers in Jerusalem | News | DW.COM | 10.05.2016

I wonder why this didn't make the news??

Greg

It's Jerusalem, isn't it?

Why would they?

:eusa_dance:
This attack happened in Germany - not America - why are you commenting on the story? According to your reasoning - it shouldn't be news. Do you see a double standard in your thinking here?

What happens in Jerusalem is just as important as what happens in Germany.

I'm not getting what you are talking about.

My last comment about the Jerusalem stabbing was sarcasm. Given the anti Israel bias here.
I didn't realize you were using sarcasm. I apologize.

That's okay. It's a default setting for English people.

Israel
Masked attackers have injured two Israeli women, triggering a manhunt in Jerusalem, Israeli police said. Both of the victims are said to be in their 80s.

Elderly women stabbed by masked attackers in Jerusalem | News | DW.COM | 10.05.2016

Greg

Perhaps because it's a frequent happening, they get this sort of thing each day, which means it's not unusual.
No they dont. You are making that up. As usual.

Of course she is not making it up. Stabbings are a daily occurance in Israel.

But let's not get on to Israel in this thread. It's a magnet for the trolls and obsessives.

If people do not care about what happens to the people of Germany they will one day find that their own cries (when jihad hits America) will go unheard. The right thing to do is to pray that God protects the German people and gives them wisdom on what they should do.

It's a none story. I think it's very telling that someone in the first few posts mentioned that they "hoped" that the german media wouldn't bury this story. It's one person stabbed. It happens in almost every major city at least once a week and JUST because this crazy yelled god is great or something then they HOPE its reported far and wide? Why have such a hope?

Because that person hates Muslims and wants to see them vilified I can only guess.

Odd that such a terrorist mastermind would choose an out in the sticks bahnhof in the middle of nowhere to commit their major terror atrocity, I wouldn't be too suprised it this crazy actually just turns out to be just that, known to mental health services and with a history of being in and out of mandatory psyciatric care.

Israel

Greg

It's Jerusalem, isn't it?

Why would they?

:eusa_dance:
This attack happened in Germany - not America - why are you commenting on the story? According to your reasoning - it shouldn't be news. Do you see a double standard in your thinking here?

What happens in Jerusalem is just as important as what happens in Germany.
Gnat pricks guy in Jerusalem

Half the USMB: "Where (*pant*)?

This thread has suddenly become a bigot free zone.
I can see tumbleweed where once there bigots spouting shite.
So you managed to blame it on a lunatic German, congrats. But now, what about the other shitheads in the country?
I havent blamed it on anybody.
Still, there are hundreds of thousands of criminal foreign elements in the country. They do not only do harm to their host people, the Germans, but also lower the reputation of non-criminal foreigners. What about them?

So you managed to blame it on a lunatic German, congrats. But now, what about the other shitheads in the country?
Still, there are hundreds of thousands of criminal foreign elements in the country. They do not only do harm to their host people, the Germans, but also lower the reputation of non-criminal foreigners. What about them?
The majority of stories are made up.

Hoaxmap

The majority of stories are made up.

Hoaxmap
You are living in your own world.
In 2013, the share of foreigners in Germany was 9,5 % but the share of sentenced criminals from abroad was 24,5 %. They are even more than twice as criminal as the native population.

Ausländerkriminalität – Wikipedia

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.

Muslim hate crimes are often downplayed in the media. And yet, this same media overplays mere inklings of a anti-Muslim backlash. Actual crimes minimized, FEAR of retaliation exaggerated. The media is supposed to JUST report the facts, not filter them.
The truth is just the opposite.

The truth is just the opposite.
How so? Are we talking about current popular media...just so there isn't any confusion here.

Forum List

Back