Austria: New Leader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Werner Faymann resigned as Kanzler just a few hours ago....our new Kanzler about to be sworn in is Reinhold Mitterlehner he's from Österreichische Volkspartei, the ÖVP, the Austrian People's Party.

Herr Mitterlehner has been Vizekanzler since 2014, we like him very much, he's from Helfenberg, Oberösterreich - Upper Austria.

Sozialdemokratische Partei Österreichs, SPÖ, is in total chaos, this of course is an excellent situation.

This has been brought about, as we predicted, by the result for Herr Norbert Hofer from Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs, FPÖ, the Freedom Party of Austria last month in the Presidential Election, the run-off later this month against Green lunatic running as an Independent.

• Banned
Werner Faymann resigned as Kanzler just a few hours ago....our new Kanzler about to be sworn in is Reinhold Mitterlehner he's from Österreichische Volkspartei, the ÖVP, the Austrian People's Party.

Herr Mitterlehner has been Vizekanzler since 2014, we like him very much, he's from Helfenberg, Oberösterreich - Upper Austria.

Sozialdemokratische Partei Österreichs, SPÖ, is in total chaos, this of course is an excellent situation.

This has been brought about, as we predicted, by the result for Herr Norbert Hofer from Freiheitliche Partei Österreichs, FPÖ, the Freedom Party of Austria last month in the Presidential Election, the run-off later this month against Green lunatic running as an Independent.

Hey DarkFury it's not happening anymore....it's now happened :wink: A wonderful day :smile:

The New York Times website has an article and also a video of now ex-Kanzler Faymann announcing his resignation, it has English subtitles and it's duration is one minute and eleven seconds.

Austrian Chancellor Resigns Amid Rise in Right-Wing Populism

VIENNA — Austria’s chancellor resigned abruptly on Monday after nearly eight years in office, throwing his country into deeper political uncertainty after a first round of presidential elections last month in which the two governing establishment parties failed to muster even a quarter of the popular vote.

The resignation occurred amid a rightward shift in Austrian politics, fueled by anxiety over the migration crisis.

“I am grateful that I was allowed to serve the country,” Werner Faymann, the chancellor since 2008, said at a news conference in Vienna, announcing that he was stepping down as both chancellor and as the leader of his party, the center-left Social Democrats.

Vice Chancellor Reinhold Mitterlehner, who is from the other establishment party, the conservative Austrian People’s Party, will serve as interim chancellor, said Astrid Salmhofer, a spokeswoman for President Heinz Fischer. Mr. Fischer was expected to formally invest Mr. Mitterlehner with those duties in a meeting late Monday afternoon, she said.

Snip -

Mr. Hofer received more than a third of the vote in the first round of the election, on April 24, and independent candidates came in second and third. He faces a former Greens leader, Alexander Van der Bellen, in a tight runoff scheduled for May 22. The two establishment parties together received just 22 percent of the vote last month.

The establishment parties were dealt a big setback in September, when the Freedom Party, riding a wave of anxiety over the flood of migrants entering the Continent last year, finished second in regional elections in northern Austria with over 30 percent of the vote.

The Freedom Party’s strident anti-Islam message seems to have struck a chord even in Vienna, the former capital of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, with its tremendous diversity of ethnicity and language.

Here's the rest of the article:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/10/world/europe/austrian-chancellor-werner-faymann-resign.html?_r=0

• Banned
Where does he stand on Euro's FORCED immigration of savages?

He doesn't, Herr Mitterlehner our new Kanzler doesn't want the Muslim savages....so hold on to your hat.

I'm telling you....I've had palpitations this is just wonderful news this afternoon....Traitor Bitch Merkel should be bald and wearing a wig tomorrow, she's got to be pulling her hair out now.

I have news from our Slovakian friends, which I'll mention later....action on the Slovakian-Austrian border, but I'm waiting for a friend in Bratislava to text me some sort of update.

• Banned
Kanzler??? What kind of nazi shit is that?!!!

Jk. :D

Your point is what exactly?

Bundeskanzler der Republik Österreich Reinhold Mitterlehner aka Kanzler Reinhold Mitterlehner

CB8094AD-AD09-4DCD-9785-889374FC6DF2_v0_h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back