St Louis Rams trade for number 1 draft pick

What is wrong with the Rams? Six draft picks and they reportedly are trying to decide which QB to draft? They are leaning toward Goff, but they aren't sure.

Who trades six picks and doesn't know what they are going to do?

:dunno:
Rams

If,this,pick doesn't pan out the Rams are going to look pretty sad.
Picks are always shots in the dark to some extent but this nonsense with the QB that is a bit much

What is wrong with the Rams? Six draft picks and they reportedly are trying to decide which QB to draft? They are leaning toward Goff, but they aren't sure.

Who trades six picks and doesn't know what they are going to do?

:dunno:

They may be saying publicly that they don't know, but I would guess that management knows exactly who they are picking and knew before they completed the trade.

I think they gave up too much

Titans Trade No. 1 Pick to Rams

According to Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com, the Titans will receive the No. 15 (first round), No. 43 (second round), No. 45 (second round) and No. 76 (third round) picks in the 2016 draft, along with the Rams' first- and third-round selections in 2017.

According to Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com, the Titans will receive the No. 15 (first round), No. 43 (second round), No. 45 (second round) and No. 76 (third round) picks in the 2016 draft, along with the Rams' first- and third-round selections in 2017.

St. Louis? I do not believe St.Louis has an NFL team.

aren't the St.Louis Rams called the Los Angeles Rams?

maxresdefault.jpg

That is a myth created by the NFL. They couldn't get a team in LA so they just tell everyone that they do.
You don't believe the Giants and Jets play in NY do you?
You hear the Dallas Cowboys are in the East?

NFL does this stuff all the time

Some people are so gullible

I bet you believe the 49ers play in SF

Giants and Jets play in New Jersey, Cowboys play in Arlington, 49ers plays in Santa Clara. The Rams will wind up playing in Irwindale and the list goes on. At least my Raiders play in Oakland...for this year any way.

Some people are so gullible

I bet you believe the 49ers play in SF

I could for a reasonable price.

See Vikings Walker deal....Titans will now win the SB
Perhaps you are correct. The deal does not make much sense to me from the Rams point of view.

If you get a franchise QB it makes perfect sense, but that isn't what they are assured of getting. They could get a Manning or a Leaf or a Mirer.
Too many changes right now for the gamble. They need more than just a QB, they need to establish themselves, garner a newer fanbase, etc to truly do that they need to Ws

Thats a hell of a lot to give for this QB class.

This isn't a good draft for QB's but if you hit the one, it is a game changer. I wouldn't have given up that much. Of course they may go to free agency next year to get the players they need.

See Vikings Walker deal....Titans will now win the SB
Perhaps you are correct. The deal does not make much sense to me from the Rams point of view.

If you get a franchise QB it makes perfect sense, but that isn't what they are assured of getting. They could get a Manning or a Leaf or a Mirer.
Too many changes right now for the gamble. They need more than just a QB, they need to establish themselves, garner a newer fanbase, etc to truly do that they need to Ws

Fisher will get them to 7-9.

Forum List

Back