St Louis Rams trade for number 1 draft pick

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
I think they gave up too much

Titans Trade No. 1 Pick to Rams

According to Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com, the Titans will receive the No. 15 (first round), No. 43 (second round), No. 45 (second round) and No. 76 (third round) picks in the 2016 draft, along with the Rams' first- and third-round selections in 2017.

USMB's resident troll rightwinger as always,proves he has to LIE when he knows he has been proven wrong.:rofl:to know surprise he is doing exactly what i said he would do two years ago when I said he would lie when i proved him that the rams were going to be in LA this year since all he did was insist they would not move back and would stay in st louis.

thanks for proving rightwinger to everyone,that you would first commit hari kari first before ever uttering these words to anyone-you were right,i was wrong.:rofl:

this is a picture of me on the right and a picture of rightwinger on the left whining to his mommy in defeat since he can never deal with being taken to school by anyone.:rofl::haha:

According to Jim Wyatt of TitansOnline.com, the Titans will receive the No. 15 (first round), No. 43 (second round), No. 45 (second round) and No. 76 (third round) picks in the 2016 draft, along with the Rams' first- and third-round selections in 2017.
I think it was a terrible mistake, but after how they fleeced my Redskins a few years ago, I won't shed a tear for them.

we now know what rightwinger looks like in real life as well as what i look like in real life.I am that handsome looking dude on the right with all that fur on me laughing at child rightwinger on the left who is in his raiders shirt crying to his mommy since he said the raiders would be in LA this year and the rams would stay in st louis this year.:lmao::muahaha::rofl::itsok::itsok::itsok:

as i said,we now know what rightwinger looks like in real life as well as what "I" lool like in real life.:haha::lmao::rofl:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

here is your crying towel child rightwinger,:itsok:

USMB's resident troll rightwinger as always,proves he has to LIE when he knows he has been proven wrong.:rofl:to know surprise he is doing exactly what i said he would do two years ago when I said he would lie when i proved him that the rams were going to be in LA this year since all he did was insist they would not move back and would stay in st louis.

thanks for proving rightwinger to everyone,that you would first commit hari kari first before ever uttering these words to anyone-you were right,i was wrong.:rofl:

this is a picture of me on the right and a picture of rightwinger on the left whining to his mommy in defeat since he can never deal with being taken to school by anyone.:rofl::haha:

The NFL forces the media to report the Rams play in Los Angeles, just like they tell the media to report the Giants play in NY

Some people, such as yourself are so gullible....when you going to show us the new "Rams Stadium" in LA?

You are such a sucker

I think it was a terrible mistake, but after how they fleeced my Redskins a few years ago, I won't shed a tear for them.

To move down to 15 that is an awful lot to receive

Hopefully the Rams won't waste it on another homo...that was a disaster
What a small, pathetic little thing you are
that what describe child rightwinger in his raiders shirt below on the left hand side crying after i "on the right hand side" laughed at him and asked him that question?:haha::haha::lmao::lmao::rofl:

12540927_987496307973040_7795006481399132040_n.jpg

as i said,he would rather committ suicide first before ever admitting to anyone that he was proven wrong if given the choice.:rofl::lmao: which sadly,is what a lot of posters would do as well.:uhoh3:

see the OP is so desperate to try and convince himself he was right,that he makes threads like this to try and convince himself in his mind that he is right.

.pretty scary that someone would go to lengths that far.:haha:

Last edited:
St Louis better hope that this QB turns into a star

They gave up a lot for a pick that may turn out to be an average QB

I think the St Louis Rams blew it

Meanwhile Titans look to pick up six potential starters over the next two years. Great way to rebuild

I am elated beyond words that the Rams traded up to get the number one pick because this proves to me that now that they are in LOS ANGELES Rams "rightwinger will start crying in that raiders shit again.:lmao:" that they are serious about winning.If Todd Gurley stays healthy,they have a future Eric Dickerson in the works.

They have all the key components to be a great team,the one key piece in the puzzle they have been missing to be a great team is the quarterback position. Seattle they had all the key ingrediants to be a great team carrols first year there except the QB position.

They did not have a quarterback his first year there and as result,they had another losing season.The next year,carrol and schneider changed that drafting wilson,who was the missing piece to the puzzle.Once they took care of the most important position,they eventually won a superbowl and almost another.

Now that they are in LA,they realise if they want to win,they got to fill the most important position,QB so they made the right choice trading up for the first pick.:woohoo:

I am elated beyond words that the Rams traded up to get the number one pick because this proves to me that now that they are in LOS ANGELES Rams "rightwinger will start crying in that raiders shit again.:lmao:" that they are serious about winning.If Todd Gurley stays healthy,they have a future Eric Dickerson in the works.

They have all the key components to be a great team,the one key piece in the puzzle they have been missing to be a great team is the quarterback position. Seattle they had all the key ingrediants to be a great team carrols first year there except the QB position.

They did not have a quarterback his first year there and as result,they had another losing season.The next year,carrol and schneider changed that drafting wilson,who was the missing piece to the puzzle.Once they took care of the most important position,they eventually won a superbowl and almost another.

Now that they are in LA,they realise if they want to win,they got to fill the most important position,QB so they made the right choice trading up for the first pick.:woohoo:

St Louis Rams traded away their future for a questionable QB pick

The next Trent Dilfer

aren't the St.Louis Rams called the Los Angeles Rams?

maxresdefault.jpg

aren't the St.Louis Rams called the Los Angeles Rams?

maxresdefault.jpg

when you would rather commit hari kari then deal with the fact you have been proven wrong,they will go to any lengths to convince themselves they are right.:biggrin::blahblah:

What is wrong with the Rams? Six draft picks and they reportedly are trying to decide which QB to draft? They are leaning toward Goff, but they aren't sure.

Who trades six picks and doesn't know what they are going to do?

:dunno:

What is wrong with the Rams? Six draft picks and they reportedly are trying to decide which QB to draft? They are leaning toward Goff, but they aren't sure.

Who trades six picks and doesn't know what they are going to do?

:dunno:
Rams

Forum List

Back