St. Louis Man Beaten Bloody at Bus Stop Is Latest ‘Knock Out’ Game Victim (Video)

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
St. Louis Man Beaten Bloody at Bus Stop Is Latest ‘Knock Out’ Game Victim (Video)
Gateway Pundit ^ | July 19, 2013 | Jim Hoft

Zack Finkelstein was waiting at a St. Louis bus stop on Thursday when a black man beat him in an apparent ‘knock out’ game attack.

Zack was going to have lunch with his grandmother.

He never made it.

There have been dozens of “knock out” game attacks in St. Louis the last two years. An elderly Vietnamese man from St. Louis was murdered in a “knock out” attack in 2011. KMOV reported:

Police are searching for a suspect after a man was beaten while walking to a bus stop Thursday afternoon.

21-year-old Zack Finkelstein was walking to a bus stop so he could meet his grandmother for lunch when someone beat him. The incident occured on Hord Avenue. His brother David, saw him immediately after the incident.
St. Louis Man Beaten Bloody at Bus Stop Is Latest ?Knock Out? Game Victim (Video) | The Gateway Pundit

Another thug harmed a innocent man. WTF?

And whites are suppose to feel bad because we lock our car doors or cross the road when blacks are around. Long past time the black community took care of their own problems of racism.

I am willing to bet if you asked the opinion self described "Black forum" members here, they would totally condemn such behavior and think that the perpetrator should be prosecuted and punished. In my opinion, I think that forum actually does have a good "cross section" of what would be considered "the Black community".

I don't hear of rallies is Bensonhurst where there are Italians protesting the "Mafia". I don't here of rallies in West Babylon where whites are protesting against the Pagans M.C.........

I grew up in a predominately white, "blue collar" neighborhood in the New york metro area, that had sons and daughters of the above people; I have seen and known of PLENTY of violent white criminals! No shit! :lol: I can also guarantee that if they were being followed around by a "zimmerman", they would have beat his ass too.

Last edited:
And whites are suppose to feel bad because we lock our car doors or cross the road when blacks are around. Long past time the black community took care of their own problems of racism.

I am willing to bet if you asked the opinion self described "Black forum" members here, they would totally condemn such behavior and think that the perpetrator should be prosecuted and punished. In my opinion, I think that forum actually does have a good "cross section" of what would be considered "the Black community".

I don't hear of rallies is Bensonhurst where there are Italians protesting the "Mafia". I don't here of rallies in West Babylon where whites are protesting against the Pagans M.C.........

I grew up in a predominately white, "blue collar" neighborhood in the New york metro area, that had sons and daughters of the above people; I have seen and known of PLENTY of violent white criminals! No shit! :lol: I can also guarantee that if they were being followed around by a "zimmerman", they would have beat his ass too.

OK, yes, there are white criminals, obviously since MOST criminals are white.

The point of the OP here is that these knockout games are vicious, pointless, and 100% done by black teens to MOSTLY nonblack people. And yes, if my kid were in the mafia, the KKK, some gang or a criminal group of any kind I would kick his ass till he swore to get out.

These black teens seem to be a particularly angry demographic right now and all the 'well, you do it too' rhetoric is obviously false and not very helpful. White people are increasingly inured to the charge of racism. This is a bad thing, and the racial resentment that is stored deep in a persons mind doesn't need too m any reversals to emerge as full-blown racial ideology.

None of them have yet.

I don't hear of rallies is Bensonhurst where there are Italians protesting the "Mafia".
I don't here of rallies in West Babylon where whites are protesting against the Pagans M.C.........

The point of the OP here is that these knockout games are vicious, pointless, and 100% done by black teens to MOSTLY nonblack people.
And yes, if my kid were in the mafia, the KKK, some gang or a criminal group of any kind I would kick his ass till he swore to get out.

These black teens seem to be a particularly angry demographic right now and all the 'well, you do it too' rhetoric is obviously false and not very helpful. White people are increasingly inured to the charge of racism. This is a bad thing, and the racial resentment that is stored deep in a persons mind doesn't need too m any reversals to emerge as full-blown racial ideology.

I understand the point and agree that those "knockout games" are pointless and I think that those perps should be punished and sent to jail. My main point is that those assaults (KO games) are not the mindset of the majority of Black people, I used this forum as an example and curiously;it doesn't seem like anyone addressed that point so far.

Please show where you think that I said "'well, you do it too'". That was certainly not my intent.

None of them have yet.

Maybe you can make a thread and ask them directly?

do all black people get blamed for the crimes committed by the white thugs?

and they prolly would have been shot in your scenario, but no president, AG or racist hate group speak of it

I don't hear of rallies is Bensonhurst where there are Italians protesting the "Mafia".
I don't here of rallies in West Babylon where whites are protesting against the Pagans M.C.........

The point of the OP here is that these knockout games are vicious, pointless, and 100% done by black teens to MOSTLY nonblack people.
And yes, if my kid were in the mafia, the KKK, some gang or a criminal group of any kind I would kick his ass till he swore to get out.

I understand the point and agree that those "knockout games" are pointless and I think that those perps should be punished and sent to jail. My main point is that those assaults (KO games) are not the mindset of the majority of Black people, I used this forum as an example and curiously;it doesn't seem like anyone addressed that point so far.

Please show where you think that I said "'well, you do it too'". That was certainly not my intent.

has the MSM made a big deal about it?

Has Holder promised to investigate?

Has Obama spoken about it?

if not, there are double standards

It's a game to them. If Zack had a gun, he'd be the next George Zimmerman.

After seeing what they did to Zimmerman, If I have to shoot a thug, I will not stay around to take credit for it. They can lay there & bleed without assistance as I high tail it out of there.

It's a game to them. If Zack had a gun, he'd be the next George Zimmerman.

After seeing what they did to Zimmerman, If I have to shoot a thug, I will not stay around to take credit for it. They can lay there & bleed without assistance as I high tail it out of there.

That whole scene certainly makes running for cover look like the smart route to take. Death threats aren't my cup of tea.

do all black people get blamed for the crimes committed by the white thugs?

and they prolly would have been shot in your scenario, but no president, AG or racist hate group speak of it

Do all white people get blamed for the crimes committed by the black thugs?

has the MSM made a big deal about it?

Has Holder promised to investigate?

Has Obama spoken about it?

if not, there are double standards

Were the thugs interviewed and then released with no charges filed against them?

Isn't that a State issue so far?

Does Obama know about it?

I do agree that there is a good case double standards when it comes to news coverage regarding certain incidents.

Forum List

Back