ALL racists SUCK

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
I though Nicky Sixx and Snotley Crue sucked way back in the 90's. I had to tolerate their shitty "music" because all the headbanger broads I wanted to bang listened to shit like that. This video confirmed for me that Nicky Sixx still sucks, and I was right to hold these bed wetters in contempt.

Warning: Morbid Images
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbR9TkKatu0&feature=youtu.be]PJTV: George Zimmerman Is Not White, Unless You Are Liberal (Warning: Graphic Images) - YouTube[/ame]

It's also a scathing indictment of leftist race baiters who promote the idea that only whites are racist.

If you bed wetters were really concerned with ending racism, you wouldn't be so emotionally invested (and a lot of times financially) in maintaining the divide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree that racists suck. Obama is a big racist, and I understand he likes men partners. Ask Larry Sinclair.

• Banned
Who cares what color he is or is not?..he chased down and killed a child because he was black.

It's too bad there are child proof lids on household chemicals. Even though you escaped "Planned Parenthood" idiots like you would have died as children if not for the excessive safety precautions that keep genetic garbage like you from infecting the genepool. You are the weakest link.

Who cares what color he is or is not?..he chased down and killed a child because he was black.

It's too bad there are child proof lids on household chemicals. Even though you escaped "Planned Parenthood" idiots like you would have died as children if not for the excessive safety precautions that keep genetic garbage like you from infecting the genepool. You are the weakest link.

Thanks for the kind words.

Forum List

Back