Latest Black Fad: The Knock-Out Game

Assuming that's you, no. You don't look scared.

You look as stupid as your words prove you to be.

If you and that asshole Salt Peter squared off in a high noon shoot-out, and each of you got the drop on the other, and plugged each other squarely in the forehead, there's a damn good chance that both you numbnutz would survive simply because there's an EXCELLENT chance you'd each miss the other's tiny little brain.
got any stats to prove me wrong??:lol::lol:

Stats about your racist pussy quivering?

No, scumbag. Go cry for a while.

Thats the face he makes when the tip go's in.

I have no idea what color my boot laces are, I don't own boots, I wear sandals. so try again you lousy assed liar.

Sure Mr skin. Or are you just a poser like your buddy ydnar ?

sucks to be the boards lousy assed liar, but that's what you izzz..

Ok. What ever. You are only pissed because you got exactly what you asked for. Its sad really, You wanted to stick up for them so bad, you just were to scared.

I musta missed sumpin'. Where did Willow suggest that she is racist?

Ware did Willow not ? Willow asked for a link to any mention of skin heads doing what this group did. Willow got it, and it made willow mad.

As I say, I must have missed sumpin'. I have never seen Willow espouse any racist beliefs.

It is a simple (obvious) fact that a marauding gang of violent black teens is not one bit better or worse than a marauding gang of violent white teens.

If Willow said ANYTHING that suggests that she disagrees with that contention, I have not seen it and if she does disagree, I'd be VERY much surprised.

Historically, we have seen white on black violence. It was sickening then and it would be just as sickening today. Black on white violence is not excused on that basis.

Ware did Willow not ? Willow asked for a link to any mention of skin heads doing what this group did. Willow got it, and it made willow mad.

link to me being mad?

The neg rep. Why would you ask for a link when you know one is out there ? Anyone with a brain would know one was coming? And the neg rep shows that it stung you. Sure, you did not come out and say that you loved them, but with all the play skin heads have had in the news why would you ask for a link ? You need only google skin heads to get it. So I would guess that anyone who gave you what you asked for was going to get it. Most likely so you would not have to speak to what was presented.

As I say, I must have missed sumpin'. I have never seen Willow espouse any racist beliefs.

It is a simple (obvious) fact that a marauding gang of violent black teens is not one bit better or worse than a marauding gang of violent white teens.

If Willow said ANYTHING that suggests that she disagrees with that contention, I have not seen it and if she does disagree, I'd be VERY much surprised.

Historically, we have seen white on black violence. It was sickening then and it would be just as sickening today. Black on white violence is not excused on that basis.

I think they brought up the skinheds as a deflection AWAY from the discussion of black on white crime. I'm convinced of it.

True.

I think they brought up the skinheds as a deflection AWAY from the discussion of black on white crime. I'm convinced of it.

Ass holes come in every flavor. Bod, mentioned the skins. You asked for proof. Why would it detract from the discussion ?

And you were convinced long before you made your first post.

This morning Meet The Press finally talked about Maxine Waters telling the Tea Party to go to hell......but they played the whole video and what was cut out by everyone else was that after she told the Tea Party to go straight to hell....she said she was gonna make sure they get there.

In every other copy of the speech those final words were deleted and instead applause is heard. Nobody at the table batted an eye when they heard this. She was given a chance to ignore her violent statement and the subject got swept under the rug.

So how is Maxine Waters going to send millions of Americans straight to hell? That's what I want to know.

I'm getting pretty tired of the left legitimizing the venomous rhetoric of their leaders. Something needs to be done about these people because they are poisoning political discourse.

When they win it's "We won....STFU and deal with it".

When they are exposed as the fakes that they are they blame everything on scapegoats.

Losing only causes them to become more and more violent rather then self-respective.

Ovens and gas?

link to me being mad?

The neg rep. Why would you ask for a link when you know one is out there ? Anyone with a brain would know one was coming? And the neg rep shows that it stung you. Sure, you did not come out and say that you loved them, but with all the play skin heads have had in the news why would you ask for a link ? You need only google skin heads to get it. So I would guess that anyone who gave you what you asked for was going to get it. Most likely so you would not have to speak to what was presented.

the neg rep was for your bald faced lies and for putting words in my mouth. I say what I want to day, not what you've dreamed up..that I've said. grow the fuck up asshole.

link to me being mad?

the neg rep was for your bald faced lies and for putting words in my mouth. I say what I want to day, not what you've dreamed up..that I've said. grow the fuck up asshole.

A neg rep? Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

link to me being mad?

What bald faced lie ? You mean the insinuation ? You grow the fuck up. You asked for a link and got it along with an insinuation. Then you insinuate the link was posted to derail the thread, yet here you are. You wanted the topic to change most likely. nice job there. Notice you wont speak to the article presented you coward. You will only bang on about your feelings being hurt.

Last edited:

What bald faced lie ? You mean the insinuation ? You grow the fuck up. You asked for a link and got it along with an insinuation. Then you insinuate the link was posted to derail the thread, yet here you are. You wanted the topic to change most likely. nice job there. Notice you wont speak to the article presented you coward. You will only bang on about your feelings being hurt.

so what's your opinion of the black thugs who stomped the whte man to death? wish you could do it? I thought so.

And still no comment on this:

"it will increase as we get nearer election time!!the foul ******* of the left all already accusing true whites of wanting to hang them from trees and enslave them!! the filthy vile subhuman bastards need to be shipped back to Africa!!"

still waiting coward.

He's white. That is the justification.
I see you agree with the "back to Africa" and "true whites" talk of your fellow racist white conservative.

End of fucking story. Har deeee har har har

Map-Chart-Race-Crimes-US-Dept-of-Justice-2002.gif

Forum List

Back