squeeky hannity really going full bore on terrorism on the Malaysian plane

It took them a while to locate Flight 447 too, information continues to trickle in on the Malaysian flight as well.

I was not aware that Hannity had such a rapid following on here, especially from the more "progressive" folks. Interesting.

The 'parents' of one older Aussie couple on the plane were shown on my tv last night.

The mother said she hoped it was a huge explosion, the plane was blown apart instantaneously, and that the couple were fast asleep.

I guess that promoting jobs for Koch Industries in the frozen tundra wasn't fun enough!

What the ? I know I throw some far out posts out there for fun. I sure as heck hope this was just a jab to take a plane crash and relating it to the Koch Brothers?

The subject of the thread is 'squeeky hannity'. If you had been up to date on the subject of the thread, you'd have known that the Hannity show is now all about filling Koch Industry jobs.

I just hope they figure out what the fuck happened. It is scary with all of the modern technology that exists that the plane is just missing and has been for 3 days.

Hard to think that something like that could happen in the United States. But I guess it just goes to show how much more advanced we are than so many places on the planet.

I don't think there is a minute where a plane flying in U.S. airspace isn't covered by two radar systems. And in many places overseas they have huge gaps. But I believe it was probably over the ocean, and I don't think anyone covers that much ocean with radar.

?
You really should look at this again – it did not happen in the US.

Looks like they have found at least a possible lead:
Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight May Be Visible On Chinese Satellite Images

This contradicts the radar information though and the chunks (if that is what they are) are somewhat large for aircraft debris. The main piece is about 70’ x 80’ - that is HUGE for a single surviving and floating piece of the plane so I am not so sure that it is the plane in all honesty. Let’s at least hope so as the families need an end to the search. I have serious doubts that anyone is going to be found alive after so long.

Airplanes fell out of the sky long before there were any terrorists and on occasion will do so in the future without any help. The notion of hoping that this is the result of terrorist activity is twisted. I can only come to one set of conclusions.
First, it would be good for ratings, the whole chicken little thing as fearful people tune in for information and analysis.
It's no secret that Hannity is big on the perpetual war thing, lots of John Bolton interviews ahead.
People are tired with worldwide war 24/7 and the perpetuation of constant fear. There is a terrorist under every bed, etc. Terrorists blowing up a plane is just the thing to shake them up and ramp up the fear factor a bit.

Me, I don't know what the cause of this event was. People most likely have died, prayers to the families and a pox on any who would seek benefit from tragedy.

hope it;s just a normal plane crash so hannity looks like a fool

Well, he usually looks like a fool but I don't know why terrorists would want a Malaysian plane. You'd think they would target an American plane if their plan was to terrorize the world.

Not that the plane in question is unimportant but why target them?

Well, he usually looks like a fool but I don't know why terrorists would want a Malaysian plane. You'd think they would target an American plane if their plan was to terrorize the world.

This is not likely a terrorist attack but foreign airliners are more common targets because they are much easier targets. Hijackings and the like are FAR more common on non-US airliners.

There is a news report this morning that says they believe the plane flew for four hours and are looking at the posibility it landed in Pakistan. I find it suspicious the Chinese suddenly came up with info on their satellite. Where was that information a week ago? I do not believe it. Neither does the govt apparently as they called the information a red herring. It is more likely that if the hijackers are Iranian - Russia would be involved - which explains China suddenly finding something on their radar. ( gave false report )

Could the Russians assist hijackers in such a caper? Sure. They trained Mohammad Atta for 9/11 - according to J. R. Nyquist. According to Nyquist the Russians strategy is to create a terror attack here in the USA that will weaken us to the point we would be unable to respond in an invasion.

I would bet anything the next terror attack we have here is going to be blamed on Al Qaeda even if the Russians are behind it. It serves their purpose to let someone else do their dirty work.

I sort of hope that it's NOT a "normal" plane crash. I would hate to think that so many folks died in a crash. At least if it's a hijacking there's a chance that everyone is still alive. Lives are at stake ... screw hoping that someone "looks like a fool." That's an asinine stance.

Unless this terrorist group has an airfield, I would not hold out too much hope in there being any survivors. Terrorist act or other reason, the outcome is not hopeful.

As far as I know, no group has claimed responsibility or have asked for any demands.
Quite odd for a terrorist attack.

Unless they had an airfield? They had a country with an airfield! Find out which country financed this fiasco and you'll figure out who our real enemies are. Who are the allies of Iran? Who are the allies of China? Whose overplaying their hand and flexing their muscles right now? Look in that direction!

This is not likely a terrorist attack but foreign airliners are more common targets because they are much easier targets. Hijackings and the like are FAR more common on non-US airliners.

That would be a reason to hijack them but then they take them back to Packistan? They haven't taken credit for it yet but we'll see. I believe they'd have to say yes, they did it for it to have any effect.

Still a very curious event and hopefully, the people on the plane are still alive.

I don't know what Hannity said because I don't watch his show. The terrorists had assistance. From another country. I'm guessing it was Russia. This wasn't a two man operation. The Russians trained Mohammad Atta. Why not the next guy? This time they have their own plane. Imagine the possibilities of that one. . Malaysia is an Islamic nation. It was the host of the 57 Islamic nation annual conference. Malaysia is a "statement". Russia needs to pin this one on the Muslims. Whether they participate or not. This strategy was explained by J.R. Nyquist in his book the Fourth War.

I sort of hope that it's NOT a "normal" plane crash. I would hate to think that so many folks died in a crash. At least if it's a hijacking there's a chance that everyone is still alive. Lives are at stake ... screw hoping that someone "looks like a fool." That's an asinine stance.

Unless this terrorist group has an airfield, I would not hold out too much hope in there being any survivors. Terrorist act or other reason, the outcome is not hopeful.

As far as I know, no group has claimed responsibility or have asked for any demands.
Quite odd for a terrorist attack.

Unless they had an airfield? They had a country with an airfield! Find out which country financed this fiasco and you'll figure out who our real enemies are. Who are the allies of Iran? Who are the allies of China? Whose overplaying their hand and flexing their muscles right now? Look in that direction!

Who is "they"? What country do "they" have? I don't deal in theys and thems...

No country would sponsor a hijacking...that would make that country a international pariah.
That country's aircraft would lose access to interantional airports, and Nations would refuse to fly into that country's arifields.

Unless the hypothetical terroists had an airfield of their own...there is almost no likelyhood that a terrorist group hijacked the Malaysian aircraft. You can't land a 777 just anywhere.

Egads! Where are we going to get all the eggs?

Based on information that continues to unfold it's looking like world opinion is swinging in the direction of terrorist activity in the disappearance of the Malaysian plane.

Gee, that's exactly what Sean Hannity speculated about early on. A plane just disappears and shortly thereafter it becomes known two passengers, Iranians no less, boarded the flight using two stolen passports? Hmmm...

Oh, gosh, and then we learned the planes engines transmitted data they continued to run for four or five hours after the flight's transponder and another device were turned off on the aircraft, approximately 14 minutes apart. And now we've got reports the plane might have flown as long as 8-9 hours over the strange multi-directional flight path determined by radar and satellite plottings.

And what did many of you lefty fools have to say about Hannity raising questions early on? LOL...just scroll up. It's all there in black and white.

So were're quicky approaching the time for you dopes to get that egg all over your lying and disingenuous - just to name two - faces. And we're gonna need lots of eggs! I'll send six dozen to USMB HQ for distribution to you idiots and I'm sure others will donate also. And remember to smear it on your pusses heavy. You've earned it so don't be shy.

Last edited:
That crazy Sean Hannity. Another conservative trying to stir up anti terrorist feelings. Islamophobe!

What should be the penalty for premature correctness?

Forum List

Back