squeeky hannity really going full bore on terrorism on the Malaysian plane

Egads! Where are we going to get all the eggs?

Based on information that continues to unfold it's looking like world opinion is swinging in the direction of terrorist activity in the disappearance of the Malaysian plane.

Gee, that's exactly what Sean Hannity speculated about early on. A plane just disappears and shortly thereafter it becomes known two passengers, Iranians no less, boarded the flight using two stolen passports? Hmmm...

Oh, gosh, and then we learned the planes engines transmitted data they continued to run for four or five hours after the flight's transponder and another device were turned off on the aircraft, approximately 14 minutes apart. And now we've got reports the plane might have flown as long as 8-9 hours over the strange multi-directional flight path determined by radar and satellite plottings.

And what did many of you lefty fools have to say about Hannity raising questions early on? LOL...just scroll up. It's all there in black and white.

So were're quicky approaching the time for you dopes to get that egg all over your lying and disingenuous - just to name two - faces. And we're gonna need lots of eggs! I'll send six dozen to USMB HQ for distribution to you idiots and I'm sure others will donate also. And remember to smear it on your pusses heavy. You've earned it so don't be shy.

World ‘opinion’ on the matter is rather moot though. It is possible but there are still a lot of question about that tact. Possibly a hijacking but why? And where did it go?

Maybe it crashed during the hijacking. That seems to me to be the most likely possibility – otherwise there are too many things that do not make any sense. I really can’t believe that we still have not located the aircraft though.

Forum List

Back