Spring Break Ideas

Anyone have any fun ideas in the Midwest for a few days?

I would like to take Mini EZ on a little road trip on spring break, and I'm wondering if there is something out there that you have enjoyed .

Thanks!

Echo...I will PM you a link to a messageboard discussing Midwestern vacations.

I would like to take Mini EZ on a little road trip on spring break, and I'm wondering if there is something out there that you have enjoyed .

Thanks!

Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village, Dearborn, Michigan. (takes about six hours to see half of it.)
Shedd Aquarium, Museum of Science and Industry, Field Museum, Planetarium, Chicago.

Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland. (i haven't been to this, don't know if it's any good).

The Rock Hall of Fame, isn't so special. But then again, I have been there too many times, everyone I am related to wants to see it, and comes to my house and eats all my food n takes over my house. :( Not that I really mind :eusa_angel:

Thanks!

Use the time to get some extra studying in or take a short-term temp job to earn a few dollars. Or you could always donate a few hours to work at a charitable organization.

Thanks!

Use the time to get some extra studying in or take a short-term temp job to earn a few dollars. Or you could always donate a few hours to work at a charitable organization.
This is a joke, right?

This was 10 months ago. I'll have to check my calendar, but I think spring break came and went.

Thanks!

This is a joke, right?

This was 10 months ago. I'll have to check my calendar, but I think spring break came and went.

Maybe he can use some good advice for his next Spring Break.

Forum List

Back