Spring Break Ideas

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Anyone have any fun ideas in the Midwest for a few days?

I would like to take Mini EZ on a little road trip on spring break, and I'm wondering if there is something out there that you have enjoyed .

Thanks!

>

In context I'm a 51-year old male with a College Sophomore as a daughter. Ya, I'll brag. She's never got less than an "A" in her college work, and started college with 30-semester hours based on High School AP work Started school on money we saved & loans. Participated in ROTC last year as a volunteer and this year earned a full scholarship, Debate Team, and works part time to help with living expenses.

Funny, just yesterday I was talking to a co-worker about Spring Break ideas. This co-worker is a great gal in her late 20's. Another co-worker's daughter is going to New Orleans for break. This year our daughter is taking a crushing load with everything she's doing and just wanted to come home to chill. If she makes the final cut (**fingers crossed**) for Air Force Field Training this summer that is the last major hurdle for her scholarship for the next couple of years.

So, they ask me as a Dad what I thought about a Spring Break trip. So I thought about it for a minute and said that if she makes the final cut I'd really like to send her on a memorable Spring Break trip to say "Thank You" for working so hard and being so responsible and that as her Dad I'd have no problems funding the trip. He scholarship will have saved us about $35,000-$45,000 in expenses.

"OK", they say "Where to?". So I tell them, "Well I'm still her Dad, so I was thinking Alaska. To cold to hang our at the beach and you have to wear a lot of cloths to stay warm."

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

>>>>

Last edited:
Book her into some holiday camp thing, grab a hot guy, and party like it's your last week on earth.

*I have a spare Marine, if that helps.*

I would like to take Mini EZ on a little road trip on spring break, and I'm wondering if there is something out there that you have enjoyed .

Thanks!

Henry Ford Museum/Greenfield Village, Dearborn, Michigan. (takes about six hours to see half of it.)
Shedd Aquarium, Museum of Science and Industry, Field Museum, Planetarium, Chicago.

Rock n Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland. (i haven't been to this, don't know if it's any good).

Come to Polo, Illinois for spring break. For a whole two weeks, none of the farmers wears any clothes!!!

Northern Michigan is beautiful all year round you just got to look to see it at certain times of the year. If we still got snow at that time, which is possible, theres skiing, snomobiling, and fishing. Lots to see and do check out Traverse City Mi. Go on line and look for spring festivals, there got to be some somewhere in the mid west. Especially if it involves drinking.

Thanks!

Come to Texas. I can get a bow in you guys hands and we can get you two Pig Hunting.

Thanks!

Take a road trip to the airport and fly somewhere people *want* to be! :lol:

:scared1:

Go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York and put some culture into your worthless, spoiled rich kid minds.

There will be plenty of time for mindless debauchery when you are a CEO going through a mid life crises.

Or if you want real excitement, in real time, in real fucking life, join the military.

That will make you grow up quicker and teach you more about life than any Lesbian Issues in Literature course ever will.

Forum List

Back