Sports fans won't tolarate a LSU/Bama title game for the NC

Both Stanford and Okla St have minefields in their paths.

Stanford was lucky to get past USC and I predict they will lose to Oregon.

And Notre Dame is capable of beating them also.

Okla St has to play the Sooners.

A LSU/Bama title game would be the death-knell for the BCS.

They pull that shit - the BCS is toast

There won't be an LSU-Bama title game unless both teams win out and Stanford, OSU, Boise St., Oklahoma, and Oregon both wind up with 2 losses. (Am I missing any significant 1 loss teams)? In that extraordinarily unlikely case - LSU/Bama would be fair.

So don't worry about it.

The national championship game has already happened. LSU's op in the SECCG will be easier than Bama, and whatever media blown up patsy they play in the NC will be even easier. Its like a reverse playoff. LSU will beat OSU or Stanford in the NC by at least 2 TD's and will control the game for at least the last 3 quarters - if they wind up with Boise st. it will be massacre.

Last edited:

There won't be an LSU-Bama title game unless both teams win out and Stanford, OSU, Boise St., Oklahoma, and Oregon both wind up with 2 losses. (Am I missing any significant 1 loss teams)? In that extraordinarily unlikely case - LSU/Bama would be fair.

So don't worry about it.

The national championship game has already happened. LSU's op in the SECCG will be easier than Bama, and whatever media blown up patsy they play in the NC will be even easier. Its like a reverse playoff. LSU will beat OSU or Stanford in the NC by at least 2 TD's and will control the game for at least the last 3 quarters - if they wind up with Boise st. it will be massacre.

I disagree. LSU already manhandled Oregon, so they don't get a rematch. In most years I would have stood up for Boise being given an opportunity, but not this year. They just have not been dominating, and we know how weak their competition is. Oklahoma lost to Texas Tech. That is a much worse loss than losing in overtime to the number one team in the country.

Now if Stanford or Oklahoma State remain undefeated, then it will be one of them. However, if they both lose and Bama wins out, I would have no problem with a rematch for the national championship. I can't believe I'm saying this because I hate the SEC, but those are the two best teams in the country.

BOTH LSU and Bama are mediocre beyobnd belief

borderlinecrummy teamscompapared to others

My ala mater Bellevue HS class - of 1972 -9 rtit;es in about 11 years- (punke De La Salle -p lostto a Texas powerhowsuse butit wa s competitive )

need to cutdown om the penaltires - over 200 yards in their las t ga,e still won easuly

a fag lib

I don't care what you are, just shut the fuck up already.

I was born before you - a long time before.................................................................

Nobody asked you but, that is just fantastic. I guess that means you are saying you are an OLD "fag lib" then. You must have been repeating yourself about college football games for a very long time now. How very special.

So.....what did you think of that LSU/Bama game? Pretty good game, huh?

My ala mater Bellevue HS class - of 1972 -9 rtit;es in about 11 years- (punke De La Salle -p lostto a Texas powerhowsuse butit wa s competitive )

need to cutdown om the penaltires - over 200 yards in their las t ga,e still won easuly

Sure, penaltires. I tell ya, those penaltires will kill ya. Good analysis, Popeye.

Sure, penaltires. I tell ya, those penaltires will kill ya. Good analysis, Popeye.

You are apeic of work

What are yoirissues

What HS didyou go tpand collgre -

tell us about uour life

I ...I dunno if I can [hic] ... if I can communicarate....[hic] on a levelllll yuuuu will undermastrand...[hic]...until...until I finish this bottle of Jack.....dou yuuu gno wha aye meeen....[hic]?

I ...I dunno if I can [hic] ... if I can communicarate....[hic] on a levelllll yuuuu will undermastrand...[hic]...until...until I finish this bottle of Jack.....dou yuuu gno wha aye meeen....[hic]?

Nice "comeback." lib what you peoples are good at

Tell us something abou who/what you are

guess a nobody

whaight a meenute. I...[hic]...I gotta tri ta ketchup to ya...[hic]...yuuuu got a hedsturt on mi...[hic]...gotta, gotta, gotta...what? oh yeah, gotta git reeely dwunk ta...[hic]...ta communicarate wit a...a...a..."lib fag" like yuuu...[hic]

how 'bout that game, huh?

That won't happen. Even though, if the two best teams in the country were to really square off in the National Championship, it would be Bama and LSU. For all you other fans of other conferences, deal with it. The SEC is the powerhouse conference now. The Big 10, Big 12 (?), and PAC 48 continue to send teams to the slaughter in the BCS bowl game against SEC teams. It's a joke.

The SEC champion will go on to represent the BCS in the National Championship game against some other conference champ. It will most likely be LSU unless Arkansas can upset them.

BOTH LSU and Bama are mediocre beyobnd belief

You obviously know nothing about Football. Who is better? Oregon? We already settled that one on the field. Oklahoma State, who just skated by K-State? Penn State?

Even if you hate them, you have to admit that LSU is well coached, big, aggressive, well coached and the best team in the nation right now.

Did you ever play the game, or where you in the band?

Forum List

Back