Spoiled Athletes Parents Turn Out To Be Assholes Too...What A Surprise

It's no surprise that these players that go overseas and shoplift $2000 sunglasses, or refuse to stand when they play the National Anthem, had bad parents.
Lavar Ball was on CNN last night sounding like an insane person, spouting off incoherent statements about Trump, just saying everything nasty he could think of. It was a classless pathetic display of bigotry and hatred.
Well, Lavar Ball isn't the only one. Trump showed a lack of class himself by saying on Twitter that he should have left him in that Chinese prison. That's the thing we have learned about Trump. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind.

Now Marshawn Lynch's mother is mouthing off about Trump mentioning her son who is usually the only player who sits on the bench while they play the National Anthem.
XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

It appears the only way that some people feel they can get some attention is by cursing the POTUS. She has a spoiled rotten kid who has no respect for America, and she illustrates exactly why. MSN claims Trump is the bully. I think they're full of it.
I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit. This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

This seems to be a common theme. Bad parents raise bad kids. Here's the attack piece on MSN:

Delisa Lynch did what just about any mother would do if their son was confronted by a bully: She fought back.

Except in her case, that person was the president, and her son, no playground runt but 31-year-old NFL running back Marshawn Lynch, who Trump had lambasted in a tweet on Monday for not standing during the national anthem during a recent game in Mexico.

Delisa Lynch, who goes by @MommaLynch24 on Twitter, quickly jumped into the fray with a retort of her own.

“What NFL team do Trump own?” she fired off, citing the president’s tweet. “Oh yeah they wouldn’t let him have one!”

Marshawn Lynch is famous for refusing to talk to journalists when he was forced to attend media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago. He made famous the phrase "I'm just here so I don't get fined!!"

What a classy guy. I can tell his Momma raised him properly. *sarcasm alert* Not only is he a person of questionable character, but it's not surprising, so is the person that raised him. Well Mamma Lynch is about to get a massive following on her twitter account. I don't think she'll enjoy it as much as she seems to enjoy trashing Trump. So far it looks like her account received 2000 new followers since she cursed at Trump. Cuss out the POTUS and you become a rock star. Where have I heard this before?
No one is more spoiled than Trump and his spawn.

5263-1511284612-2b1b5a002c43ecb9ced17e8f62dd4aa5.jpg

Yeah, he inspired us to be better by doubling the food stamp role, extending unemployment three times it's usual period, and taking over one-sixth of our economy.

You mean stuff he had to do because Bush wrecked the economy?

They are not "getting away" with anything. They have the right (by law) to use deadly force when needed. Why is it you are so racist to ignore the fact that cops shoot more whites than blacks?

And if White People aren't bitching about it, that's on them, isn't it?

no, you don't have the "right" to shoot a child playing with a toy because you suck at your job.

He had nothing to do with it? Who did, Obama?

did you just ignore the rest of the statement, didn't you?

So what are you saying, that handling money takes responsibility, that not all people can handle money?

I'll have to remember that when you rant on about those evil rich CEO's or how Trump had it so easy because of his inheritance.

Um, actually, I have more respect for a hillbilly who blows his lotto winnings enjoying himself than a CEO who makes himself rich cheating his employees out of health coverage.

But the latter is your hero, isn't he? Conservatism- it's like battered housewife syndrome!

You mean stuff he had to do because Bush wrecked the economy?

Yes, Bush with his pandering to minorities to get them into their own houses. We don't want to lose the black vote after all..........

And if White People aren't bitching about it, that's on them, isn't it?

no, you don't have the "right" to shoot a child playing with a toy because you suck at your job.

Sure they have that right, that's why grand juries find officers like that not guilty. Your ignorance of the law is also noted.

Whites don't complain about police shootings because unlike many blacks, we were raised to respect authority. We understand the tough decision an officer had to make to protect his or her life. We understand the laws of this country and agree with having those laws. We believe that a civilized society has authority and laws, and to change them, we don't need to burn down our cities and police cars. We address our representatives instead. We are not stupid enough to believe that any police officer enjoys killing other human beings.

did you just ignore the rest of the statement, didn't you?

No, I didn't ignore it, I just though perhaps you were embarrassed about saying something that stupid. Yeah, the Chinese would have let them out in a few days. Sure they would have, because everyplace in the world is like the United States where lowlifes get away with this kind of stuff all the time. Well........they don't get away with stuff like that in China. Why? Because they do lock up their lowlifes for ten years for things like shoplifting, so it doesn't happen very much over there. You are so myopic.

Um, actually, I have more respect for a hillbilly who blows his lotto winnings enjoying himself than a CEO who makes himself rich cheating his employees out of health coverage.

But the latter is your hero, isn't he? Conservatism- it's like battered housewife syndrome!

I'm sure you have respect for those "hillbillies" that you call white trash all the time. You are a liar and a hypocrite. Not only do you have minimal knowledge of our laws in this country, you have minimal knowledge of business as well.

Of course it's their prerogative as an American citizen to hold any opinion they like. The president, on the other hand, had the opportunity to be magnanimous but decided it was better to incite controversy.
Nothing gets the deplorables riled more than "unappreciative blacks" who dare to have an opinion.

Here you are.
You fools are so easy to manipulate.

How would we conservatives be acting differently if the assholes in question where lefty white assholes?

If Race is what this is about. You race baiter.
I tend to hate white “lefties” more....

Of course it's their prerogative as an American citizen to hold any opinion they like. The president, on the other hand, had the opportunity to be magnanimous but decided it was better to incite controversy.
Nothing gets the deplorables riled more than "unappreciative blacks" who dare to have an opinion.

Here you are.

How would we conservatives be acting differently if the assholes in question where lefty white assholes?

Doubtful.

Here you are.

Doubtful.

There were two lefty asshole dem presidents in this decade. One had white skin and one had black skin.

Which one did republicans impeach?

Yes, Bush with his pandering to minorities to get them into their own houses. We don't want to lose the black vote after all..........

Actually, it was his pandering to rich white bankers that caused the problem... but you'll always blame poor people of color for stuff. Kind of like how you blame the black guy instead of you boss for cancelling your health insurance.

Sure they have that right, that's why grand juries find officers like that not guilty. Your ignorance of the law is also noted.

again, Grand Juries do what prosecutors tell them. The problem is, the prosecutors cover for the cops.

No, I didn't ignore it, I just though perhaps you were embarrassed about saying something that stupid. Yeah, the Chinese would have let them out in a few days. Sure they would have, because everyplace in the world is like the United States where lowlifes get away with this kind of stuff all the time. Well........they don't get away with stuff like that in China. Why? Because they do lock up their lowlifes for ten years for things like shoplifting, so it doesn't happen very much over there. You are so myopic.

actually, China locks up less people than we do even though they have four times the population we have. America is the country where we lock up people for petty bullshit, not China.

My point stands, the Chinese want these kinds of sporting events, and they don't want to scare people off by thinking they will have "Red Corner" scenarios for tourists.

I'm sure you have respect for those "hillbillies" that you call white trash all the time. You are a liar and a hypocrite. Not only do you have minimal knowledge of our laws in this country, you have minimal knowledge of business as well.

Buddy, I understand business and law perfectly well. But unlike you, I don't bend over and take it in the ass like you do and thank them for the privilege.

Actually, it was his pandering to rich white bankers that caused the problem... but you'll always blame poor people of color for stuff. Kind of like how you blame the black guy instead of you boss for cancelling your health insurance.

Maybe you have a solution then. Since you refuse to get help for your hangups, you probably dream about my boss every night.

again, Grand Juries do what prosecutors tell them. The problem is, the prosecutors cover for the cops.

The grand juries do what the judge tells them, and the judge instructs them they need to rule on law--not personal feelings, not what they would like to see, but strictly on the law.

actually, China locks up less people than we do even though they have four times the population we have. America is the country where we lock up people for petty bullshit, not China.

My point stands, the Chinese want these kinds of sporting events, and they don't want to scare people off by thinking they will have "Red Corner" scenarios for tourists.

Our prisons are full of drug sellers and users that got involved in related crimes. You don't see the dope in China like you see here. Furthermore Chinese prisons are not loaded with workout rooms, cable television, football fields, three squares a day plus snacks if your family sends you money, plus a little room for you and your wife to start a family. They have real prisons over there--kind of what we had here before liberalism made them playgrounds.

Buddy, I understand business and law perfectly well. But unlike you, I don't bend over and take it in the ass like you do and thank them for the privilege.

If you understood anything about business you'd know that employers don't pay employees more money than they are worth. You'd realize that businesses don't open to provide good paying jobs, they open to produce products and services for a profit. If you knew anything about law, you'd know that our police have the right to use deadly force against any threat armed or not.

Protesting a fantastical political construct is hardly a great thing.

Police are shooting black kids in the street and getting away with it.

That's hardly a fantasy. It happens. A lot.

Perhaps the players and their parents are mad at the President fro 'robbing' them of their opportunity to remain in China, face the Chinese judicial system, and prove their innocence....?!

MOre than likely, the Chinese would have cut these kids loose in a few days regardless. They want the NCAA to send players over to entertain them. They want to get their students into our schools.

So once again, Trump takes credit for something that he had nothing to do with, and then gets upset when people don't praise him enough.

Hey, here's a crazy idea, Donny. Do something that is worth praise.

Who else will repeatedly choose a $10 joint over a $10 million dollar contract? Never happens in the NHL....why do you think that is?
Hmmmm

Nobody gives a fuck about the NHL?

I do think there is a bigger problem in the NFL, in that a lot of affluent parents don't let little Timmy play football anymore, because you know, traumatic head injury being a thing. But a lot of poor families see it as a ticket out of the ghetto.

Which is why the NFL report often sounds like the Crime Blotter.

But the idea that sudden wealth will suddenly make you a better person is kind of silly. Just ask any Trailer Trash that won the Lotto, or any child star who wound up on the skids as an adult.

"MOre than likely, the Chinese would have cut these kids loose in a few days regardless. They want the NCAA to send players over to entertain them. They want to get their students into our schools."

Is this one of those weird LefTard things...."sounds plausible, must be fact"?
You Lefties are some super smart muthaphuckers...you knew how the situation would have played out before it ever did....WOW!

"So once again, Trump takes credit for something that he had nothing to do with, and then gets upset when people don't praise him enough.

Hey, here's a crazy idea, Donny. Do something that is worth praise
"

You mean like shut down the wetback border, stop illegal Obeaner programs such as DACA, govern for and empower Americas best, stimulate job growth, improve consumer confidence, stimulate stock trading, verbally bitch-slap Liberal filth...etc etc?
Most likely he would have remained in a Chinese prison for a decade. They don't mess around.

It's no surprise that these players that go overseas and shoplift $2000 sunglasses, or refuse to stand when they play the National Anthem, had bad parents.
Lavar Ball was on CNN last night sounding like an insane person, spouting off incoherent statements about Trump, just saying everything nasty he could think of. It was a classless pathetic display of bigotry and hatred.
Well, Lavar Ball isn't the only one. Trump showed a lack of class himself by saying on Twitter that he should have left him in that Chinese prison. That's the thing we have learned about Trump. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind.

Now Marshawn Lynch's mother is mouthing off about Trump mentioning her son who is usually the only player who sits on the bench while they play the National Anthem.
XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

It appears the only way that some people feel they can get some attention is by cursing the POTUS. She has a spoiled rotten kid who has no respect for America, and she illustrates exactly why. MSN claims Trump is the bully. I think they're full of it.
I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit. This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

This seems to be a common theme. Bad parents raise bad kids. Here's the attack piece on MSN:

Delisa Lynch did what just about any mother would do if their son was confronted by a bully: She fought back.

Except in her case, that person was the president, and her son, no playground runt but 31-year-old NFL running back Marshawn Lynch, who Trump had lambasted in a tweet on Monday for not standing during the national anthem during a recent game in Mexico.

Delisa Lynch, who goes by @MommaLynch24 on Twitter, quickly jumped into the fray with a retort of her own.

“What NFL team do Trump own?” she fired off, citing the president’s tweet. “Oh yeah they wouldn’t let him have one!”

Marshawn Lynch is famous for refusing to talk to journalists when he was forced to attend media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago. He made famous the phrase "I'm just here so I don't get fined!!"

What a classy guy. I can tell his Momma raised him properly. *sarcasm alert* Not only is he a person of questionable character, but it's not surprising, so is the person that raised him. Well Mamma Lynch is about to get a massive following on her twitter account. I don't think she'll enjoy it as much as she seems to enjoy trashing Trump. So far it looks like her account received 2000 new followers since she cursed at Trump. Cuss out the POTUS and you become a rock star. Where have I heard this before?

I am still trying to understand how the current President took immediate diplomatic action to get US Citizens who enjoy the freedom under The Flag to play basketball out of jail in country (China) that has considerable leverage vs. US as a superpower VS the previous President who delayed such action to the time of 200 plus days of getting a US Citizen who fought for our freedoms as a US Marine, out of jail in a country (Mexico) whom we enjoy much economic and military advantage????

China locks up less people than we do even though they have four times the population we have.

Prisons in China are regimented hellholes. People do their best to avoid them as they are not a step-up in lifestyle.

They execute the rest expeditiously. Cuts down on the numbers.

XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

I am still trying to understand how the current President took immediate diplomatic action to get US Citizens who enjoy the freedom under The Flag to play basketball out of jail in country (China) that has considerable leverage vs. US as a superpower VS the previous President who delayed such action to the time of 200 plus days of getting a US Citizen who fought for our freedoms as a US Marine, out of jail in a country (Mexico) whom we enjoy much economic and military advantage????

Obama was a clown. A playtime president. Nothing more.

Here you are.

Doubtful.

There were two lefty asshole dem presidents in this decade. One had white skin and one had black skin.

Which one did republicans impeach?
They were both black.....Bubba was anointed the first black president. Obama was anointed the first gay president. Hillary would have been the first vagina president.

XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

Obama was a clown. A playtime president. Nothing more.
Yep.....but he's done more damage to our country than all previous presidents combined.

Maybe you have a solution then.

Sure i have a solution. Single Payer. Everyone is covered. Employers can no longer hold your family's health care over your head as a condition of employment.

The grand juries do what the judge tells them, and the judge instructs them they need to rule on law--not personal feelings, not what they would like to see, but strictly on the law.

sure they do. And when the prosecutors exclude evidence and let cops make self-serving statements without challenge, 12 mutants who couldn't get out of jury duty will totally make a good call.

Our prisons are full of drug sellers and users that got involved in related crimes. You don't see the dope in China like you see here.

Without getting into the drug issue in China, the fact that we are treating a medical issue like a criminal one is kind of the problem.

Furthermore Chinese prisons are not loaded with workout rooms, cable television, football fields, three squares a day plus snacks if your family sends you money, plus a little room for you and your wife to start a family. They have real prisons over there--kind of what we had here before liberalism made them playgrounds.

Tell you what, buddy, let's put you in a prison for a week and then you can tell me what a "playground" it is. "Oh, no, I"m white!!!"

If you understood anything about business you'd know that employers don't pay employees more money than they are worth.

Okay, guy, real world, good employees get screwed and worthless ones get promoted. Shit, last job I had, we had a whole department and we had no idea what these people did to impact the bottom line.

They took three hour lunches and left early every day.

So essentially, you are admitting you are pretty worthless as an employee if your boss won't even spring for your health care.

If you knew anything about law, you'd know that our police have the right to use deadly force against any threat armed or not.

Children with toys aren't a threat. Guys selling cigarettes or CD's aren't a threat. "He's a big scary negro" isn't a threat.

Most likely he would have remained in a Chinese prison for a decade. They don't mess around.

Not really. We lock up more people than China does, and they have four times as many people.

The reality is, the Chinese want these sporting events, and the story about 3 college kids doing hard time for a petty theft wasn't going bring in those sporting events. So they'd have let these guys go after a couple of days regardless.

You mean the US Citizen who smuggled a small arsenal into Mexico with the intent to sell it.

sdut-tahmooressi-lawyer-customs-tijuana-weapons-2014may13

Prisons in China are regimented hellholes. People do their best to avoid them as they are not a step-up in lifestyle.

They execute the rest expeditiously. Cuts down on the numbers.

Okay, first, China only executes 2400 people a year. WHich is bad, but hardly a dent in the numbers.

Second, our prisons are regimented hellholes, too.

And only we have "Club Feds" for the rich crooks.

I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit.

Um, yeah, a kid who played his game well enough to get into a national sports league is 'Worthless".

This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

so you were kind of a whiner when you were a little kid, too? That's not surprising.

Okay, and this was bad, why? He didn't want to talk to journalists. Big whoop. Most of them never played the game past high school, but they talk big about what players should or shouldn't do?

If find it hilarious that you think reporters are the anti-Christ when Trump villifies them, but a player who doesn't want to talk to them is bad.
kinda like when you told me a white kid getting shot by police causes an uproar and when i asked you the last time that happened you then said white people don't get shot.

that was quite the giggler also.

Not really. We lock up more people than China does, and they have four times as many people.

The reality is, the Chinese want these sporting events, and the story about 3 college kids doing hard time for a petty theft wasn't going bring in those sporting events. So they'd have let these guys go after a couple of days regardless.

You mean the US Citizen who smuggled a small arsenal into Mexico with the intent to sell it.

sdut-tahmooressi-lawyer-customs-tijuana-weapons-2014may13
Uriel Patino or someone else?

Forum List

Back