Spoiled Athletes Parents Turn Out To Be Assholes Too...What A Surprise

Nobody is throwing the middle-class under the bus more than those who are inviting foreigners in to take our jobs;

except there are no foreigners taking 'your jobs" The jobs they are taking are either STEM jobs you are way too stupid to do, or jobs so menial even you wouldn't take them.

Also, you are looking at immigration as a zero-sum game. Immigrants create as many jobs as they take, maybe more. If you want to see a country that has no immigration, look at Japan. They are in a demographic death spiral and a recession that has effectively lasted 20 years.

(See, I'll also point out other countries if the provide BAD examples we shouldn't follow).

Kate's law was struck down by the Senate Democrats. Why? Didn't that law make very good sense; the idea that if you are a felon who's been deported, and return back to the states, you face a minimum five years in prison? Common sense, right?

Not really. We don't have enough room in the prisons now for our domestic crooks. Every immigration you lock up for some minor crime means we have to release someone we can't deport.

Not much you can do about that. When was the last time the Democrats joined Republicans to create pragmatic legislation or policies? When Democrats create policy, those policies are more for the benefit of the Democrat party than the people.

Do you really think Democrats gave a shit whether you had health insurance of not? That's silly. Their only goal was to create more government dependents. The more government dependents, the more likely Democrat voters. It was disguised to look like it was for the people, but again, if you put lipstick on a pig........

Again, you guys have 7 years to come up with an alternative.

The problem with ObamaCare is that it WAS the republican plan.

You know, when it was called "RomneyCare" and it was White and Delightsome. Romney got more shit for being a Mormon than he did for proposing that.

Then the Black Guy did it, and the wonderful plan you all loved so much became EEEEEEEEEvil. When democrats just wanted a public option, that wouldn't have affected the private market one way or the other. (Well, it would have, because your employer probably would have dumped you into the public option and just paid the tax.)

If our healthcare is so awful, why do people come from all around the world to get it?

You mean, why do rich people come here instead of waiting their turn? Hey, guy, I don't want a system that serves rich foreigners well. I want one that serves me well.

I'm a patient at the Cleveland Clinic, and let me tell you, when you walk into their main campus downtown, you are the one who feels like a foreigner.

I think that has more to do with your racism than the demographics of the clinic, but never mind. Did the icky coloreds make you scared?

The harder the left fights for total government control, the harder the right will fight for less government control.

DumBama had eight years, and what did he do? He forced more government control. The people didn't like it and turned in the other direction. The change was historic. Did the Democrats consider that perhaps they pushed a little too hard? No. They still promote government controlled everything. There is no middle ground there.
So you really believe there is no middle ground to be found in income taxation, federal regulation, health care, financial regulation or infrastructure?

And you think the Democrats really want 100% government control of each?

Really?

Democrats want control over everything. Look at what DumBama did:

He put government in our auto industry, he put government in our banking industry, he put government in charge of our energy industry, he put government in charge of our credit card industry, he put government in charge of our food industry, he put government in charge of our tobacco industry, he put government in charge of our healthcare industry. Mind you, most of this took place in only two years of total Democrat leadership. The next six years they had resistance from a Republican led Congress.

What do you think our country would look like with ten years of total Democrat leadership???
Well, I think it would look like much of Europe, but not like Cuba.

This all exists on a continuum, a spectrum, and if we can't recognize that we're not going to improve anything.

Okay, it may look more like Europe. Is that what you want to see here? I think Democrats would surpass Europe.

If an American thinks we need to be like government controlled countries, there are always places an American can move to. They can move to Europe, they can move to North Korea, they can move to China or Cuba.

Bur once liberals ruin this place, there is no other United States to move to. We are the only one of our kind.
Nearly every developed country in the world has universal health care. Only the US is without it. Having universal health care does not mean the government is controlling your entire existence.

"The U.S. stands almost entirely alone among developed nations that lack universal health care."

Here's a Map of the Countries That Provide Universal Health Care (America's Still Not on It)

Imagine the level of healthcare we could offer if we stopped spending on illegal Mexicans and barely American anchor babies?
Imagine if we could get our bottom feeders to pull their heads from their asses and pull their own weight?
Imagine if our average individual income tax rate was equivalent to many of those AWESOME countries you speak of that offer free healthcare?
You people can't have it all...something's gotta give.
OECD_Tax_Wedge_Charts-04.png

You mean, why do rich people come here instead of waiting their turn? Hey, guy, I don't want a system that serves rich foreigners well. I want one that serves me well.

They don't come here because they can't wait in line, they come here because we have the most advanced care in the world. You don't find our quality of care in socialized medicine. We have the best doctors in the world because our system pays on performance.

Medical care is a service like any other. Why shouldn't they sell their services to rich people from here or anywhere else?

I think that has more to do with your racism than the demographics of the clinic, but never mind. Did the icky coloreds make you scared?

What does racism have to do with this??? Oh yes, I forgot, everything in your life revolves around racism.

Even Ray Charles could see that the Clinic is loaded with foreign patients from all around the world. A few times when I was there foreign media was coving (whoever) from their country leaving the Clinic after being discharged. The aisles are 12 feet wide but their security wouldn't allow you walk past them. Even our local media doesn't have coverage of these people because it happens so often.

Not really. We don't have enough room in the prisons now for our domestic crooks. Every immigration you lock up for some minor crime means we have to release someone we can't deport.

So allow them to roam free and kill Americans? That sounds like a real Democrat solution.

Or how about this: Democrats will do anything to flood our country with foreigners even if it means criminal foreigners. They welcome criminals into this country and even give them a wide array of Sanctuary Cities to live in. Democrats don't care about real Americans, Democrats care about making white people the minority even if it means allowing foreigners here to kill us. Democrats just don't care.

Again, you guys have 7 years to come up with an alternative.

The problem with ObamaCare is that it WAS the republican plan.

You know, when it was called "RomneyCare" and it was White and Delightsome. Romney got more shit for being a Mormon than he did for proposing that.

Then the Black Guy did it, and the wonderful plan you all loved so much became EEEEEEEEEvil. When democrats just wanted a public option, that wouldn't have affected the private market one way or the other. (Well, it would have, because your employer probably would have dumped you into the public option and just paid the tax.)

They really got you hook, line and sinker, don't they?

The only reason Democrats promote that lie is because even they know Commie Care is a total failure. It's not a Republican bill and never was. Every single Republican voted against it.

Sorry you don't understand the difference between state governments and the federal government. If people of a state want government healthcare, that's up to them. They maintain that right via the Constitution. But Commie Care was the most anti-American bill to ever pass into law. It's not the federal governments business.

They don't come here because they can't wait in line, they come here because we have the most advanced care in the world. You don't find our quality of care in socialized medicine. We have the best doctors in the world because our system pays on performance.

Except the treatments they get most of us can't afford and our insurance won't cover, buddy.

Medical tourism is largely a myth, that said. There aren't hoardes of foreigners coming here for medical treatment.

Medical care is a service like any other. Why shouldn't they sell their services to rich people from here or anywhere else?

For the same reason a fire department doesn't let a tenement of poor people burn down so they can get a rich lady's cat out of a tree.

What does racism have to do with this??? Oh yes, I forgot, everything in your life revolves around racism.

Right, because you keep whining about how oppressed you are a white man, and it's never about racism for you.

So allow them to roam free and kill Americans? That sounds like a real Democrat solution.

Or how about this: Democrats will do anything to flood our country with foreigners even if it means criminal foreigners. They welcome criminals into this country and even give them a wide array of Sanctuary Cities to live in. Democrats don't care about real Americans, Democrats care about making white people the minority even if it means allowing foreigners here to kill us. Democrats just don't care.

Except that your chances of being killed by an illegal alien are about the same of you being hit by lightening.

They really got you hook, line and sinker, don't they?

The only reason Democrats promote that lie is because even they know Commie Care is a total failure. It's not a Republican bill and never was. Every single Republican voted against it.

It doesn't matter... It was their plan originally as an alternative to the Government Option that HIllary proposed in the 1990s, followed up by Mitt instituting it in MA and saying it could be a model for the whole country..

Until the black guy did it.

Except the treatments they get most of us can't afford and our insurance won't cover, buddy.

What does that have to do with it? The point is that people come here for advanced healthcare treatment they can't get in their country.

Medical tourism is largely a myth, that said. There aren't hoardes of foreigners coming here for medical treatment.

I'm sure they would if they could. But like you said, most of them that do come here can easily afford it.

For the same reason a fire department doesn't let a tenement of poor people burn down so they can get a rich lady's cat out of a tree.

Apples and oranges? You're comparing a government service to a private market. They don't work the same.

Right, because you keep whining about how oppressed you are a white man, and it's never about racism for you.

When did I ever say I was oppressed? I hardly use the word.

Except that your chances of being killed by an illegal alien are about the same of you being hit by lightening.

So then it's okay that they kill other Americans?

It doesn't matter... It was their plan originally as an alternative to the Government Option that HIllary proposed in the 1990s, followed up by Mitt instituting it in MA and saying it could be a model for the whole country..

Until the black guy did it.

Mitt could say what he wants, and even Mitt said what he did as Governor would be wrong to do for the entire country.

If Republicans came out with Commie Care first, why didn't they pass it? I'm sure most Democrats would have supported it.

What does that have to do with it? The point is that people come here for advanced healthcare treatment they can't get in their country.

and Americans can't get. That's the point, stupid. "Wow, we make the best caviar in the world." "Well, I can't afford to eat caviar." Not a problem, except that if YOU NEED CAVIAR TO LIVE AND CAN'T AFFORD IT, that's a problem, stupid.

I'm sure they would if they could. But like you said, most of them that do come here can easily afford it.

Again, a treatment that most Americans can't get access to is nothing to be proud of. You couldn't get it, that's the problem.

So then it's okay that they kill other Americans?

It's not a big deal. Not enough to root thousands of otherwise innocent people out o their homes.

Here. Here's an easy one for you to understand. A few White Assholes have shot up places. Therefore, we should take guns away from all White Men.

See how wrong that sounds?

Mitt could say what he wants, and even Mitt said what he did as Governor would be wrong to do for the entire country.

Actually, in 2008, Mitt said what he did would be a great model for the entire country. And NOT ONE REPUBLICAN OBJECTED. I mean, he got a shitload of grief about Jesus and the Devil being brothers, like that belongs in a discussion in the 21st century,

Then the Black Guy did it. And Hate Radio got stupid people like you all upset the Black Guy did it, and Romney wouldn't be caught having a Mormon-approved non-alcoholic, non-caffinated drink with Romneycare.

If Republicans came out with Commie Care first, why didn't they pass it? I'm sure most Democrats would have supported it.

It was never about "passing it", it was about throwing something out there so Hillary didn't create a public option.

NOw, that said, what the democrats should have done was the House version, with a Medicare Buy In and a public option. Instead, they went with the Senate Version, which was National RomneyCare after Joe LeiberJew sandbagged them.

and Americans can't get. That's the point, stupid. "Wow, we make the best caviar in the world." "Well, I can't afford to eat caviar." Not a problem, except that if YOU NEED CAVIAR TO LIVE AND CAN'T AFFORD IT, that's a problem, stupid.

No stupid, that's not what this conversation was about. It was about the high quality of healthcare available in the US compared to socialized medical care. If we made the best caviar in the world, what's wrong with our private companies selling it to the world?

One of the reasons our healthcare is unaffordable is because of government. Yet only a leftist believes that government is the solution to the problem they helped create.

Again, a treatment that most Americans can't get access to is nothing to be proud of. You couldn't get it, that's the problem.

Yes it is a problem. It still is in spite of Commie Care.

It's not a big deal. Not enough to root thousands of otherwise innocent people out o their homes.

Here. Here's an easy one for you to understand. A few White Assholes have shot up places. Therefore, we should take guns away from all White Men.

See how wrong that sounds?

What are you talking about? Disarming the public is your typical liberal stance.

Actually, in 2008, Mitt said what he did would be a great model for the entire country. And NOT ONE REPUBLICAN OBJECTED. I mean, he got a shitload of grief about Jesus and the Devil being brothers, like that belongs in a discussion in the 21st century,

Then the Black Guy did it. And Hate Radio got stupid people like you all upset the Black Guy did it, and Romney wouldn't be caught having a Mormon-approved non-alcoholic, non-caffinated drink with Romneycare.

I understand your obsessive disorders, but if you can put that aside for just a minute, ask yourself: if it was a white Democrat President that came out with Commie Care, do you think the Republican reaction would have been any different than it is today?

It was never about "passing it", it was about throwing something out there so Hillary didn't create a public option.

NOw, that said, what the democrats should have done was the House version, with a Medicare Buy In and a public option. Instead, they went with the Senate Version, which was National RomneyCare after Joe LeiberJew sandbagged them.

Wow, finally some honesty from you Joe: It was done to stop Hillary Care. If you get any more honest, you're going to have to become a Republican.

If the commies could pass Commie Care, they could have passed anything including Medicare for all or single payer. But they didn't even try. And while Medicaid is breaking most state budgets, Medicare going under, and the billions that these programs are ripped off of every year, how do you suppose we'd pay for the same quality healthcare we have today?

So if you get rid of Medicare and Medicaid the things working people need to survive in their elder years what do you replace them with? Get rid of obamacare that's fine...but to leave people with nothing is not only anti life it is anti American. I notice how you never mention big pharma ie medical insurance companies that are your corporate loving sacred cows. I don't trust them whatsoever.

No stupid, that's not what this conversation was about. It was about the high quality of healthcare available in the US compared to socialized medical care. If we made the best caviar in the world, what's wrong with our private companies selling it to the world?

What's wrong is that if we are selling caviar, but our own kids don't have food to eat because we are allocating resources to Sturgeon Farming, then our priorities are fucked up.

One of the reasons our healthcare is unaffordable is because of government. Yet only a leftist believes that government is the solution to the problem they helped create.

Except every country that has single payer spends less than we do per capita, and has a higher level of public health.

I understand your obsessive disorders, but if you can put that aside for just a minute, ask yourself: if it was a white Democrat President that came out with Commie Care, do you think the Republican reaction would have been any different than it is today?

Actually, I never ceased to be shocked by how much White America and Republicans lost their shit when Obama got elected. He's been gone for a year, and you guys ARE STILL LOSING YOUR SHIT.

Wow, finally some honesty from you Joe: It was done to stop Hillary Care. If you get any more honest, you're going to have to become a Republican.

If the commies could pass Commie Care, they could have passed anything including Medicare for all or single payer.

Well, no, they couldn't, that was the point. The takeover of Congress in 2006 involved electing a lot of clowns like LieberJew and Evan Bayh who were against the War, but not for much else in terms of improving things.

They tried to get a Medicare buy in for those over 55, which would have solved a lot of problems. Who stopped it? Joe Leiberjew, right after he realized his Zionists masters were against it.

And while Medicaid is breaking most state budgets, Medicare going under, and the billions that these programs are ripped off of every year, how do you suppose we'd pay for the same quality healthcare we have today?

Medicaid is only breaking budgets in states that didn't prepare properly for it. Medicare is a fantastic program, given how little we allocate to it, and how many people it covers.

So if you get rid of Medicare and Medicaid the things working people need to survive in their elder years what do you replace them with? Get rid of obamacare that's fine...but to leave people with nothing is not only anti life it is anti American. I notice how you never mention big pharma ie medical insurance companies that are your corporate loving sacred cows. I don't trust them whatsoever.

I don't have a problem with these social programs although I think they should be run by the state and not the federal government. Giving the federal government that kind of power only increases our dependency.

However if we want these programs (and most do) then we have to fund them is all. When was the last time working people seen an increase in their Medicare contributions? I can't remember when, but it must have been a long time ago.

Same holds with Social Security. If you live the average lifespan in the US, much like Medicare, you get back way more than you put in. If a bank opens up in your area, and you are allowed to deposit a $500.00 check and withdraw $550.00, it stands to reason that bank will be bankrupt in no time at all.

Advanced medical care and longer lives are draining these programs but we are not keeping up with costs. So Medicare only pays about 2/3 of the bill for their patients, and now they want us to work until a later age because SS is going broke as well. It's not working.

So if we want to keep these programs, we need to properly fund them. At they very least, our Medicare contributions should double for working people, plus they should increase SS deductions by at least 10% or more.

Forum List

Back