Spoiled Athletes Parents Turn Out To Be Assholes Too...What A Surprise

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It's no surprise that these players that go overseas and shoplift $2000 sunglasses, or refuse to stand when they play the National Anthem, had bad parents.
Lavar Ball was on CNN last night sounding like an insane person, spouting off incoherent statements about Trump, just saying everything nasty he could think of. It was a classless pathetic display of bigotry and hatred.
Well, Lavar Ball isn't the only one. Trump showed a lack of class himself by saying on Twitter that he should have left him in that Chinese prison. That's the thing we have learned about Trump. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind.

Now Marshawn Lynch's mother is mouthing off about Trump mentioning her son who is usually the only player who sits on the bench while they play the National Anthem.
XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

It appears the only way that some people feel they can get some attention is by cursing the POTUS. She has a spoiled rotten kid who has no respect for America, and she illustrates exactly why. MSN claims Trump is the bully. I think they're full of it.
I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit. This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

This seems to be a common theme. Bad parents raise bad kids. Here's the attack piece on MSN:

Delisa Lynch did what just about any mother would do if their son was confronted by a bully: She fought back.

Except in her case, that person was the president, and her son, no playground runt but 31-year-old NFL running back Marshawn Lynch, who Trump had lambasted in a tweet on Monday for not standing during the national anthem during a recent game in Mexico.

Delisa Lynch, who goes by @MommaLynch24 on Twitter, quickly jumped into the fray with a retort of her own.

“What NFL team do Trump own?” she fired off, citing the president’s tweet. “Oh yeah they wouldn’t let him have one!”

Marshawn Lynch is famous for refusing to talk to journalists when he was forced to attend media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago. He made famous the phrase "I'm just here so I don't get fined!!"

What a classy guy. I can tell his Momma raised him properly. *sarcasm alert* Not only is he a person of questionable character, but it's not surprising, so is the person that raised him. Well Mamma Lynch is about to get a massive following on her twitter account. I don't think she'll enjoy it as much as she seems to enjoy trashing Trump. So far it looks like her account received 2000 new followers since she cursed at Trump. Cuss out the POTUS and you become a rock star. Where have I heard this before?

Last edited:
Well, Lavar Ball isn't the only one. Trump showed a lack of class himself by saying on Twitter that he should have left him in that Chinese prison. That's the thing we have learned about Trump. He's never afraid to say what's on his mind.

Yes, he has no sense of decorum, and he's a petty narcissist who thinks it's always about him.

And you think this is a good thing?

I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit.

Um, yeah, a kid who played his game well enough to get into a national sports league is 'Worthless".

This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

so you were kind of a whiner when you were a little kid, too? That's not surprising.

Marshawn Lynch is famous for refusing to talk to journalists when he was forced to attend media day at the Super Bowl a few years ago. He made famous the phrase "I'm just here so I don't get fined!!"

Okay, and this was bad, why? He didn't want to talk to journalists. Big whoop. Most of them never played the game past high school, but they talk big about what players should or shouldn't do?

If find it hilarious that you think reporters are the anti-Christ when Trump villifies them, but a player who doesn't want to talk to them is bad.

Yes, he has no sense of decorum, and he's a petty narcissist who thinks it's always about him.

Actually, no.

But thank you for commenting.

I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit.

Um, yeah, a kid who played his game well enough to get into a national sports league is 'Worthless".

This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

so you were kind of a whiner when you were a little kid, too? That's not surprising.

Okay, and this was bad, why? He didn't want to talk to journalists. Big whoop. Most of them never played the game past high school, but they talk big about what players should or shouldn't do?

If find it hilarious that you think reporters are the anti-Christ when Trump villifies them, but a player who doesn't want to talk to them is bad.
The "kid" in question is a college player at UCLA, and is currently suspended.
So yes, he's worthless.

And you think Assault and Battery is something to joke about? I bet your parents were assholes too. AmEye Write?

Usually when a black player refuses to talk to white journalists it's because he's racist. A person of low character. He doesn't talk to them because maybe he hates them.
Well, come to think of it, if he hates reporters, maybe he has some good qualities.

Of course it's their prerogative as an American citizen to hold any opinion they like. The president, on the other hand, had the opportunity to be magnanimous but decided it was better to incite controversy.
Nothing gets the deplorables riled more than "unappreciative blacks" who dare to have an opinion.

Here you are.
You fools are so easy to manipulate.

Of course it's their prerogative as an American citizen to hold any opinion they like. The president, on the other hand, had the opportunity to be magnanimous but decided it was better to incite controversy.
Nothing gets the deplorables riled more than "unappreciative blacks" who dare to have an opinion.

Here you are.
And you think that the people doing the manipulating are clever and in a way justified?
I can understand why you're a Democrat.

So yes, he's worthless.

Wait, you weren't talking about the NCAA player, you were talking about the NFL Player that Trump decided was more important than doing his job.

And you think Assault and Battery is something to joke about? I bet your parents were assholes too. AmEye Write?

Guy, kids get into fights. Only the whiny ones run to their parents.

Usually when a black player refuses to talk to white journalists it's because he's racist. A person of low character. He doesn't talk to them because maybe he hates them.
Well, come to think of it, if he hates reporters, maybe he has some good qualities.

Or maybe he's not comfortable talking publicly. Whatever.

You people and your concern with decorum. What a bunch of Young Sheldons.

Here you are.
And you think that the people doing the manipulating are clever and in a way justified?

Trump is doing the manipulating, dope.

It's no surprise that these players that go overseas and shoplift $2000 sunglasses, or refuse to stand when they play the National Anthem, had bad parents.
Lavar Ball was on CNN last night sounding like an insane person, spouting off incoherent statements about Trump, just saying everything nasty he could think of. It was a classless pathetic display of bigotry and hatred.

Now Marshawn Lynch's mother is mouthing off about Trump mentioning her son who is usually the only player who sits on the bench while they play the National Anthem.
XYRVbtNo_400x400.jpg

It appears the only way that some people feel they can get some attention is by cursing the POTUS. She has a spoiled rotten kid who has no respect for America, and she illustrates exactly why. MSN claims Trump is the bully. I think they're full of it.
I've met parents like this. No matter what their kid does, he's never in the wrong according the parents. It's no small wonder that the kid turns out to be a worthless little shit. This happened to me when I was a kid. I was assaulted by another classmate and his friends. I fingered the little POS and his father refused to admit that his son was a bully and related that I was in the wrong, not his precious son. Instead he tried to say that I was the one who picked a fight with 3 other kids and that my nuts attacked his foot.

This seems to be a common theme. Bad parents raise bad kids. Here's the attack piece on MSN:

Delisa Lynch did what just about any mother would do if their son was confronted by a bully: She fought back.

Except in her case, that person was the president, and her son, no playground runt but 31-year-old NFL running back Marshawn Lynch, who Trump had lambasted in a tweet on Monday for not standing during the national anthem during a recent game in Mexico.

Delisa Lynch, who goes by @MommaLynch24 on Twitter, quickly jumped into the fray with a retort of her own.

“What NFL team do Trump own?” she fired off, citing the president’s tweet. “Oh yeah they wouldn’t let him have one!”

What a classy guy. I can tell his Momma raised him properly. *sarcasm alert* Not only is he a person of questionable character, but it's not surprising, so is the person that raised him. Well Mamma Lynch is about to get a massive following on her twitter account. I don't think she'll enjoy it as much as she seems to enjoy trashing Trump. So far it looks like her account received 2000 new followers since she cursed at Trump. Cuss out the POTUS and you become a rock star. Where have I heard this before?

You people and your concern with decorum. What a bunch of Young Sheldons.

Um, yeah, i expect the Leader of The Free World to conduct himself with dignity.

So did you when Obama did something to offend your lily-white sensibilities.

I prefer my humans to be up front in all things.

Obama had boatloads of dignified behavior. It was as phony as the rest of him.

So yes, he's worthless.

Wait, you weren't talking about the NCAA player, you were talking about the NFL Player that Trump decided was more important than doing his job.

So I guess Obama wasn't doing his job, when he told us continually, this isn't who we are?

Here you are.

Trump is doing the manipulating, dope.
All by himself too!!!
What an evil genius. LOL!!!
Strange how you dummies think you can get away with calling our people retards yet they're somehow brilliant/evil manipulators of deplorable Nazi RACISTS bent on stopping you Snowflakes from changing America into a 3rd World Shithole.

So yes, he's worthless.

So I guess Obama wasn't doing his job, when he told us continually, this isn't who we are?
Actually he meant "This isn't what America is..... but this is what my administration is..."

Here you are.

How would we conservatives be acting differently if the assholes in question where lefty white assholes?

If Race is what this is about. You race baiter.

Forum List

Back