Spineless Democrats

Really? If that is true, I have renewed respect for you.

Well If my choice were McCain or Clinton, since they are both Liberals, I prefer a democrat get blamed for the next 4 years of screw ups. Hillary strikes me as capable of running the Country. She understands politics, knows how to work with others and has an understanding of foreign affairs. She would be no real threat to the US as President.

Obama is a threat. He is a liar and smarmy batsrad, a racist and a conniver of the first strip. He thinks he can just do as he pleases and he is going to find out quick that his "saintly" glow won't impress a single Senator or Representative of either party come time to make decisions.

He is another Carter in the making. An idiot ill suited to be President, one we are electing because of his skin color, not his abilities.

On top of the craven, self-protected and shameless way that the Democratic leadership is willing to abandon their stated principles and our Constitutional liberties for political advantage and cover, liberal members of the media such as Keith Olberman are also perfectly happy to condone what they last year criticized so long as Barack Obama has signed on.

Glen Greenwald (great commentator by the way) notes that Keith Olberman, who last year scoffed at the idea of warrantless wiretaps and made references to a Third Reich on behalf of corporate interest today sings a different tune. Now Mr. Obama is being strong in standing up to the left and rejecting the conventional wisdom of warrantless wiretaps.

Keith Olbermann: Then and now - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

What an incredible load of shit. I still support Obama as the better candidate than McCain, but I have to admit this fawning, insipid "Obama-can-do-no wrong" attitude towards the man is disconcerting.

Enjoy the preservation of the 2nd Amendment as a result of the Heller case, it is likely that a piece of the 4th Amendment will likely be chipped away this week.

"Not with a bang, but with a whimper."

On top of the craven, self-protected and shameless way that the Democratic leadership is willing to abandon their stated principles and our Constitutional liberties for political advantage and cover, liberal members of the media such as Keith Olberman are also perfectly happy to condone what they last year criticized so long as Barack Obama has signed on.

Glen Greenwald (great commentator by the way) notes that Keith Olberman, who last year scoffed at the idea of warrantless wiretaps and made references to a Third Reich on behalf of corporate interest today sings a different tune. Now Mr. Obama is being strong in standing up to the left and rejecting the conventional wisdom of warrantless wiretaps.

Keith Olbermann: Then and now - Glenn Greenwald - Salon.com

What an incredible load of shit. I still support Obama as the better candidate than McCain, but I have to admit this fawning, insipid "Obama-can-do-no wrong" attitude towards the man is disconcerting.

Enjoy the preservation of the 2nd Amendment as a result of the Heller case, it is likely that a piece of the 4th Amendment will likely be chipped away this week.

"Not with a bang, but with a whimper."

Olbermann was right the first time.

I just heard that Russ Feingold might be leading a filibuster on the FISA bill. I don't know if it's true or not or what the level of support is.

But I think they should all filibuster any bill that immunizes telecoms.

Sad and pathetic... they make me sick sometimes. It's one thing to not be able to override one of Bush's vetos. It's another to hand him whatever he wants.

There's no reason for it. The guy has the lowest approval rating ever. Who are they impressing, the 23% of dead-enders?

Just a thought, perhaps a President Obama would like his options open?

If I didn't plan on complaining, I wouldn't vote at all.

So the requirement to be able to complain is voting?

I should have to pick an evil before I can complain about it? I can't just sit it all out and complain that the evil exists?

I didn't pick either of the two evils we must choose from in November. Why should I have to pick one of those evils before I can complain about how much they suck?

Your Ron Paul friends would be disappointed in you, Bri.

I am certainly not pleased to hear that the telecoms are going to get away with this invasion of our privacy.

But tell me, which government offical who ordered this has been taken to task, stripped of his credentials, tried, judged and shot?

None?

But the telecoms which followed the orders of the goverment which has a life and death hold over their ability to survive as a business, THEY" are the bad guys for knuckling under to an administration reknown for punishing their enemies!?

I'm afraid I don't get it, folks.

Somebody gave them the telecoms their marching orders.

When do THOSE PEOPLE in CHARGE get their due?

So the requirement to be able to complain is voting?

I should have to pick an evil before I can complain about it? I can't just sit it all out and complain that the evil exists?

I didn't pick either of the two evils we must choose from in November. Why should I have to pick one of those evils before I can complain about how much they suck?

Your Ron Paul friends would be disappointed in you, Bri.

Well, until the put a "None of the Above" choice on the ballot, yes.

Funny thing, if McCain didn't out and out say that he's opposed tojudicial review of legislation, I might have voted for him. I also generally vote Repub for mayor and governor.. but *I'm* partisan, right? *rolls eyes*

What do you think the chances are that RGS EVER voted for a democrat?

do you have a link for that, wtf is he thinking? all legislation? does he want to dismantle the Third branch of government?

Forum List

Back