Spiteful Conservatives

AtlasShrieked

Jun 12, 2008
Under Newt they were so spiteful against Democrats, they tried to punish Americans by shutting down the government hoping Americans in pain would turn on the Democrats instead.

Now they lose in 2006 and they do nothing but throw monkey wrenches.

When the GOP was in power they would not allow House Bills a hearing without at least one GOP backer...they ran roughshod over the minority,

that is how spiteful works

Last I checked the Democrats run the House and have since Jan 2007. Last I checked the Republicans never had a huge advantage in the House or the Senate even when they were in charge. Isn't it funny that 2 years later we are still being told the worthless dems are not to blame for their own screw ups.

Under Newt they were so spiteful against Democrats, they tried to punish Americans by shutting down the government hoping Americans in pain would turn on the Democrats instead.

When the GOP was in power they would not allow House Bills a hearing without at least one GOP backer...they ran roughshod over the minority,

Last I checked the Democrats run the House and have since Jan 2007. Last I checked the Republicans never had a huge advantage in the House or the Senate even when they were in charge.

Isn't it funny that 2 years later we are still being told the worthless dems are not to blame for their own screw ups.
look at both houses..

Senate:
  • GOP - 55%
  • Dem - 45%
---------------- 55 Rep | 45 Dem | Ind 1 ---------

House:
  • GOP - 53%
  • Dem - 47%
-----------------232 - 230 229 - Rep (varied in two years) | 201 - 202 Dem | Ind 1

The Dems are to blame for theior own screw ups and they are there...but to blame the Dems for the bad faith acts and disgraceful actions of the GOP is rotten.

Why not accept responsibility for their actions? I've seen some (a few) GOP strategists do just that.

Instead of singling out one party, why not have both parties responsible for their actions. I'm not crying any tears when I hear that one party is acting irresponsible when the other does the same thing.

look at both houses..

Senate:
  • GOP - 55%
  • Dem - 45%
---------------- 55 Rep | 45 Dem | Ind 1 ---------

House:
  • GOP - 53%
  • Dem - 47%
-----------------232 - 230 229 - Rep (varied in two years) | 201 - 202 Dem | Ind 1

The Dems are to blame for theior own screw ups and they are there...but to blame the Dems for the bad faith acts and disgraceful actions of the GOP is rotten.

Why not accept responsibility for their actions? I've seen some (a few) GOP strategists do just that.

So somehow the 2006 election was a hoax? The GOP secretly won?

And the Democrats are nothing but fair minded individuals being thwarted in their good deed doing by those dastardly Republicans.

Sounds like you've got the good start to an interesting fiction novel there. Both parties only care about one thing, THEIR POWER. Time to get rid of all of the assholes and start over.

Forum List

Back