Spike Lee: ‘There Is a War on the Black Male’

The main war on blacks is by people like him, Sharpton, Jackson and the Democrat party. But it's probably to late to change things now. they voted themselves into this war. I doubt some white person forced them to swallow the Democrat parties BS of how they care more for them, so vote for us...Since Johnson how much better off are they? Yep they need to stand up and frikken OWN something for a change. they voted themselves back into slavery...No one else did that
Sure. Step up and own it. How's that "three strikes" stuff working out?

There is a bigger percentage of Black males in jail than justifiable in this nation and that's due to Conservative policies that break up families and deny a chance for fatherhood.

Either that or they commit more crimes...
LMAO..again..negro dysfunction is all white people's fault.

[

There is a bigger percentage of Black males in jail than justifiable in this nation and that's due to Conservative policies that break up families and deny a chance for fatherhood.

What breaks up families is the welfare state you liberals created. It encourages black women to throw the man out of the house.

[

What breaks up families is the welfare state you liberals created. It encourages black women to throw the man out of the house.

A child doesn't get the opportunity without both of his parents. They rely more on their peers to fill in the need. A lot of these peers are young people that don't want to behave.

I can't take Spike seriously. He's simply not brilliant enough. I get my celebrity opinion from far more prestigious directors. Spike's a B-lister.....

Step up and own that!

Somehow you believe committing a crime shouldn't mean prison time. Black culture is the cause of black misfortune. Keep lying to yourself.
Black culture? Do you even have an inkling of what you are talking about? Plenty of whites commit crimes similar to Blacks but do not go to prison!

It's the sentencing guidelines, stupid!

You honestly believe that whites and everyone else have a different standard? Black culture today creates an environment that puts more blacks in prison. Don't rob a store or give someone a beat down if you don't want to end up in prison.
Its not a belief its a fact. There are different standards in the criminal Justice system for Backs.

You honestly believe that whites and everyone else have a different standard? Black culture today creates an environment that puts more blacks in prison. Don't rob a store or give someone a beat down if you don't want to end up in prison.
Its not a belief its a fact. There are different standards in the criminal Justice system for Backs.
The law is the law. More whiny liberal gobbledygook.

The law is not applied equally. More Repugnant Right Wing deflection!

Step up and own that!

Fatherhood? 72% of black children don't have a father and that is BECAUSE OF leftist policies that fuck males over. So we suppose to allow crimes and violence on our streets? I doubt even the black community would like to see their murder stats double over night.
You've been shown many times on these boards that a man doesn't have to be married to the child's mother to be a father. I guess you forgot...

The main war on blacks is by people like him, Sharpton, Jackson and the Democrat party. But it's probably to late to change things now. they voted themselves into this war. I doubt some white person forced them to swallow the Democrat parties BS of how they care more for them, so vote for us...Since Johnson how much better off are they? Yep they need to stand up and frikken OWN something for a change. they voted themselves back into slavery...No one else did that

Lee is simply part of the civil rights industrial complex. The more he, jackson and sharpten can create victims out of thin air, the richer they get.

Of course it is. Blacks do not want to take responsibility.

Step up and own that!

Fatherhood? 72% of black children don't have a father and that is BECAUSE OF leftist policies that fuck males over. So we suppose to allow crimes and violence on our streets? I doubt even the black community would like to see their murder stats double over night.
You've been shown many times on these boards that a man doesn't have to be married to the child's mother to be a father. I guess you forgot...
Not a father as in not around. Unless they are gaming the system for welfare money. That a positive message to send to your kids. Don't get a job, just sit home all day and smoke dope and let momma rake I that dough from taxpayers. "Hey momma I'm high, lets go make more babies."

Au Contraire, Blacks cannot AVOID taking responsibility. A lop sided justice system sees to that! It is Whie offenders who are most likely to be patted on the wrist and let go for the same or similar crimes that would mean prison for Blacks!

Step up and own that!

Not a father as in not around. Unless they are gaming the system for welfare money. That a positive message to send to your kids. Don't get a job, just sit home all day and smoke dope and let momma rake I that dough from taxpayers. "Hey momma I'm high, lets go make more babies."

There are 12,800,000 people on welfare. Blacks make up 39.8% and Caucasians make up 54.5%.
Thanks for giving us insight into the jargon used in the white impoverished world!

Step up and own that!

And the black male has shown MANY MANY times over that he doesn't have to marry the child's mother to be a father! Blacks NEVER Forgot that one. That's why black women have 7 kids from seven different fathers and the men keep whoring around. The government picks up the tab and everyone is happy on their couch with their IPads while we feed the kids.

I haven't felt this way, but this whole Ferguson thing is making me think that blacks are not taking personal responsibility for anything. I'm angry.

Step up and own that!

And the black male has shown MANY MANY times over that he doesn't have to marry the child's mother to be a father! Blacks NEVER Forgot that one. That's why black women have 7 kids from seven different fathers and the men keep whoring around. The government picks up the tab and everyone is happy on their couch with their IPads while we feed the kids.

I haven't felt this way, but this whole Ferguson thing is making me think that blacks are not taking personal responsibility for anything. I'm angry.

You have every right to be, but don't blame ach and every black person in America for the actions of a few anarchists and criminals who are exploiting the situation.

Step up and own that!

There are 12,800,000 people on welfare. Blacks make up 39.8% and Caucasians make up 54.5%.
Thanks for giving us insight into the jargon used in the white impoverished world!
Now juxtapose those percentages against the overall population percentages and you'll realize how disproportionately high the number of blacks is.
But that would require a mind. And we know that the mind is a terrible thing...

So you think that not one black person in the whole planet takes responsibility?

Do you see how stupid that is?

Forum List

Back