Spike Lee: ‘There Is a War on the Black Male’

I can't take Spike seriously. He's simply not brilliant enough. I get my celebrity opinion from far more prestigious directors. Spike's a B-lister.....

If 'simply not brilliant enough' equates to 'a dumb ass whore with a camera' the n I guess I agree.

Sure. Step up and own it. How's that "three strikes" stuff working out?

There is a bigger percentage of Black males in jail than justifiable in this nation and that's due to Conservative policies that break up families and deny a chance for fatherhood.

Step up and own that!

Fatherhood? 72% of black children don't have a father and that is BECAUSE OF leftist policies that fuck males over. So we suppose to allow crimes and violence on our streets? I doubt even the black community would like to see their murder stats double over night.

You've been shown many times on these boards that a man doesn't have to be married to the child's mother to be a father. I guess you forgot...

And the black male has shown MANY MANY times over that he doesn't have to marry the child's mother to be a father! Blacks NEVER Forgot that one. That's why black women have 7 kids from seven different fathers and the men keep whoring around. The government picks up the tab and everyone is happy on their couch with their IPads while we feed the kids.

I haven't felt this way, but this whole Ferguson thing is making me think that blacks are not taking personal responsibility for anything. I'm angry.

You have every right to be, but don't blame ach and every black person in America for the actions of a few anarchists and criminals who are exploiting the situation.

Thanks, Jim. You are right. I have black friends who are not at all like what we are seeing in Ferguson. I have to remember that. What we are seeing is the unintelligent faction of the population and those who just want to make trouble. All races have them.

I heard that of the 40 some people that were arrested last night in Ferguson, only four were from the city of Ferguson itself. Something like this brings out the thugs from everywhere. So, thank you again, Jim.

The negro fool claimed that people (white people, of course) DYNAMITED THE LEVEES in New Orleans so the area would flood and displace negroes.
EVERYTHING is white people's fault to negroes.

To SOME blacks, yeah, the ones politicized into thinking all whites are like you.
Like me?

In what way?

Becuase, you point out that intelligence maybe linked to the mess they're in. And that scares Jim.

Jim seems a little delicate sometimes. I'll try to go easier on him.

Anyone see the time article by Abdul Kareem Jabbar?

titled the coming race wars

so How does this millionaire like Lee plan to PREVENT it? just spew some stuff and write stupid articles. While they sit in their IVORY towers on all their loot they earned off white people and the country

so How does this millionaire like Lee plan to PREVENT it? just spew some stuff and write stupid articles. While they sit in their IVORY towers on all their loot they earned off white people and the country

The race war started 45 years ago when affirmative action started.

The race war started 45 years ago when affirmative action started.
boy, I hate to agree with that. But I might have to
just awful how the black people let themselves be used this way..I don't know where it ends

There is a bigger percentage of Black males in jail than justifiable in this nation and that's due to Conservative policies that break up families and deny a chance for fatherhood.

Step up and own that!

Fatherhood? 72% of black children don't have a father and that is BECAUSE OF leftist policies that fuck males over. So we suppose to allow crimes and violence on our streets? I doubt even the black community would like to see their murder stats double over night.

You've been shown many times on these boards that a man doesn't have to be married to the child's mother to be a father. I guess you forgot...

And the black male has shown MANY MANY times over that he doesn't have to marry the child's mother to be a father! Blacks NEVER Forgot that one. That's why black women have 7 kids from seven different fathers and the men keep whoring around. The government picks up the tab and everyone is happy on their couch with their IPads while we feed the kids.

I haven't felt this way, but this whole Ferguson thing is making me think that blacks are not taking personal responsibility for anything. I'm angry.
Have you noticed the White illegitimacy rate? lets put things in perspective here!

While black Americans have the highest percentage of births that are out-of- wedlock, this does not mean that most illegitimate children in the U.S. are black. Blacks represent only a small portion of the U.S. population. Since whites greatly outnumber blacks within the population, the number of white children born out-of wedlock exceeds the number of such black children despite the higher illegitimacy rate among blacks. Of the roughly 1.2 million children born outside marriage in 1997: 41 percent were non-Hispanic Whites; 32 percent were non-Hispanic Blacks; 23 percent were Hispanics; American Indians and Asians each comprised 2 percent.
It is important to note that nearly all of the increase in illegitimacy occurring in recent years is due to whites (including Hispanic whites.) Between 1980 and 1997, annual black non-marital births increased by only about 100,000. By contrast, white out-of-wedlock births more than doubled (rising from 328,984 to 793,202). In 1980 the numbers of black and white out-of-wedlock births were nearly equal; by 1997 there were almost two white out-of-wedlock births for each black birth.

Last edited:
Hes right about a war on black males but its a Civil War they are killing themselves mostly.

Why is the focus on the proportionality of illegitimacy when raw numbers affect expenditures and the budget?
The raw numbers tell a different tale than the one posited by those who hate Blacks. Lets take a look.

Society &Culture said:
onsider trends in out-of-wedlock births. By 2002, 28.5 percent of babies of white mothers were born outside marriage in this country. Over the past generation, the white illegitimacy rate has exploded, quadrupling since 1975, when the level was 7.1 percent. The overall illegitimacy rate for whites is higher than it was for black mothers (23.6 percent) when the Moynihan report sounded its alarm.

Moreover, with 75 percent-plus of their babies born outside marriage, white teens now have much higher illegitimacy rates than the black American teens of the early and mid-1960s. Indeed, in 2002, a white mother younger than 30 was more likely to have an illegitimate child than a black mother was in 1970.

White illegitimacy rates look somewhat lower if the non-Hispanic white population is examined apart from Hispanic Americans. Even so, in 2002, the illegitimacy rate for "white Anglos"--as Euro-Americans are sometimes called--was 23 percent--virtually identical to levels 40 years earlier for black mothers.
Today no state in the Union has an Anglo illegitimacy ratio as low as 10 percent. Even in predominantly Mormon Utah, every eighth non-Hispanic white infant is born out of wedlock.

White Families Are in Trouble, Too - Society and Culture - AEI

Step up and own that!

Have you noticed the White illegitimacy rate? lets put things in perspective here!

While black Americans have the highest percentage of births that are out-of- wedlock, this does not mean that most illegitimate children in the U.S. are black. Blacks represent only a small portion of the U.S. population. Since whites greatly outnumber blacks within the population, the number of white children born out-of wedlock exceeds the number of such black children despite the higher illegitimacy rate among blacks. Of the roughly 1.2 million children born outside marriage in 1997: 41 percent were non-Hispanic Whites; 32 percent were non-Hispanic Blacks; 23 percent were Hispanics; American Indians and Asians each comprised 2 percent.
It is important to note that nearly all of the increase in illegitimacy occurring in recent years is due to whites (including Hispanic whites.) Between 1980 and 1997, annual black non-marital births increased by only about 100,000. By contrast, white out-of-wedlock births more than doubled (rising from 328,984 to 793,202). In 1980 the numbers of black and white out-of-wedlock births were nearly equal; by 1997 there were almost two white out-of-wedlock births for each black birth.
Aren't you the same one who needed a math primer just yesterday? You must have gone to an inner city public school and were socially promoted through graduation. You're a perfect successor to obama.
Please juxtapose your numbers against the overall populations and consider how segregated blacks keep themselves and you'll get a better idea of how acute the unstructured family problem is among blacks.
Geez!

RoshawnMarkwees said:
Aren't you the same one who needed a math primer just yesterday? You must have gone to an inner city public school and were socially promoted through graduation. You're a perfect successor to obama.

Please juxtapose your numbers against the overall populations and consider how segregated blacks keep themselves and you'll get a better idea of how acute the unstructured family problem is among blacks.
Geez!

Do you speak English? The goobly gook you just spewed sounds like Redneckronics to me! Relax, gather your thoughts and try it again!

The negro fool claimed that people (white people, of course) DYNAMITED THE LEVEES in New Orleans so the area would flood and displace negroes.

To SOME blacks, yeah, the ones politicized into thinking all whites are like you.
Like me?

In what way?

In your style of responding to the topic. Your use of taboo words considered today to be insensitive and crude.

You could make your arguments much more persuasive if you would simply stop knee-jerking into explaining everything because 'NEGROE'.

Outside a few buzz word issues, you make a lot of sense, though I will never agree that we should have legally imposed segregation again.

Like me?

In what way?

Becuase, you point out that intelligence maybe linked to the mess they're in. And that scares Jim.

No, it doesn't scare me, dude. I am well aware of the problems people have in a modern economy if they dont have the IQ to participate successfully. And it is only going to get worse as we export the lower tier jobs overseas, use black market labor, and outsource them.

Rotagila is a segregationist (voluntary or state imposed I don't know yet) and he is simply disrespectful and insensitive.

But his rhetoric has not gotten anyone killed or facing indictment for merely defending themselves, so I really don't care much about the sensitivity thing any more. I just wonder if he realizes that he is closing minds to his arguments with his racially charged language.

RoshawnMarkwees said:

Geez!

Do you speak English? The goobly gook you just spewed sounds like Redneckronics to me! Relax, gather your thoughts and try it again!

Lol, this is classic.

JQPublic, ummm, Roshawn *was* using English.

roflmao

Forum List

Back