Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

nuhuh

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2015
Swimming pools, movie stars
Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question

His climb in the polls is really getting under your skin. Too funny.

I think the fact that Republicans are rallying to people with no discernible background or experience in politics is telling. I wish someone would explain how zero experience in government is going to fix government. All three of your polling favorites fall on their swords daily and I can't help wonder how someone thinks this is a plus for leading the country.

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?

Carson is right and you're a fucking racist nitwit

Carson is right and you're a fucking racist nitwit

Carson is wrong and you can't cover up what he has already said and stepped in. You have no defense of this so you revert to calling it racism when all it is is Carson's stupidity that we are talking about.

It seems that Ken is the one who is not getting the idea of restructure the way that we create debt and cuts.

I think the fact that Republicans are rallying to people with no discernible background or experience in politics is telling. I wish someone would explain how zero experience in government is going to fix government. All three of your polling favorites fall on their swords daily and I can't help wonder how someone thinks this is a plus for leading the country.
like the"experienced" people "leading" us now are just so much better......

It seems that Ken is the one who is not getting the idea of restructure the way that we create debt and cuts.

Well Ben Carson certainly didn't make attempt to clarify that and he should have since today he looks like a gomer.

like the"experienced" people "leading" us now are just so much better......

??? And putting someone in with even less experience is wise? How

Forum List

Back