Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

Hey, just because Carson doesn't know what the debt limit is doesn't make him a clown who is completely unqualified for office..

Someone who doesn't quite get it can be taught and surround himself with experts who will help lower that number and get the budgets under control.

Someone who KNOWS and just doesn't give a crap, instead adding over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years and personally securing the 1st US Credit rating Down-grade in history, can't be helped. You just have to wait to that criminally fiscal traitor leaves office!

That credit rating downgrade came because republicans wouldn't raise the debt limit and shut down the government. We have longer memories than you do apparently.

Carson is an idiot with one extraordinary learned skill. That's not exactly uncommon.

I think he got the sum total of his political beliefs and knowledge from rightwing talk radio, or thereabouts.

Idiots don't use common sense and logic which is what Carson does use.
It's the left who are idiots. I don't think they have a clue about what common sense and logic are.

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question
Yeah....that stupid N-word.

Funny the party that wants to ...

:blahblah::eusa_hand:

50 years and no change - improvement - in black status.

LBJ: "These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - the power to support their movement. We have to give them something but not enough to make a difference. I will have those ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 2oo years."

"Ben Carson has to be the winner of 'Coon of the Year"

Unemployment rate for black adults TWICE that of Whites.

Unemployment rate for black teens SIX times that of Whites.

Peddle your B$ elsewhere.....

'Free your mind, and your ass will follow!'

Hey, just because Carson doesn't know what the debt limit is doesn't make him a clown who is completely unqualified for office..

Someone who doesn't quite get it can be taught and surround himself with experts who will help lower that number and get the budgets under control.

Someone who KNOWS and just doesn't give a crap, instead adding over $6 trillion in new debt in only 4 years and personally securing the 1st US Credit rating Down-grade in history, can't be helped. You just have to wait to that criminally fiscal traitor leaves office!

That credit rating downgrade came because republicans wouldn't raise the debt limit and shut down the government. We have longer memories than you do apparently.

The debt limit Obama claimed that raising was unconstitutional while he was in the senate?

Nope.....the downgrade came from the ever increasing debt. Savings Bonds used to be highly stable.....but because of the increasing debt and obvious lack of self-control the president seems to be showing, they downgraded us.

If you understand lending practices.....one of the main considerations we have when borrowing is how much money do we owe.
You get downgraded if your productivity and your assets are outweighed by how much debt you're carrying with you.

And won't we all laugh when neither proves electable and shows how racist and misogynistic the GOP really is. :thup:

The party that calls itself the 'Party of Blacks' ... who is responsible for creating the KKK, imposing LBJ's program of 'Economic Slavery' as policy, supports and sides with the militant New Black Panthers, who supports 'Black Lives Matter' that calls for the murder of all whites and cops, and who calls strong, successful independent blacks who do not support the DNC 'Uncle Toms' and 'Coons'....claiming the GOP is 'racist'.

The party whose current President and top 2016 Presidential candidate does not pay their female employees the same as men, whose top presidential candidate accepts money from nations that horribly oppress women and engage in genitalia mutilation, who stand by and watch as the media and groups slander and attack women who aren't Liberals claiming the GOP is the misogynistic party?!
:lmao: Now THAT'S some FUNNY Shi'ite right there!

Funny the party that wants to be called the "party of blacks" but won't give them the ease of voting without cumbersome restrictions, who wants to cut their SNAP benefits to nothing before they create a single job, who calls people killed by cops lazy ******* not worthy of a drop of water, who demand the rest who protest be shot down like cattle. Call the other party the bad guy. You want respect you have to earn it.
(Thanks to the mod who edited my remark, I'm thankful you did)

Republicans be like: We're here to help you black people. First order of business...Get off your fat lazy asses and make something of your worthless ass!

Funny the party that wants to ...

:blahblah::eusa_hand:

50 years and no change - improvement - in black status.

LBJ: "These uppity negroes have something they have never had before - the power to support their movement. We have to give them something but not enough to make a difference. I will have those ni@@ers voting 'Democrat' for the next 2oo years."

"Ben Carson has to be the winner of 'Coon of the Year"

Unemployment rate for black adults TWICE that of Whites.

Unemployment rate for black teens SIX times that of Whites.

Peddle your B$ elsewhere.....

'Free your mind, and your ass will follow!'

We know what you are

11683096-large.jpg

Ben the Surgeon. Joe the Plumber.

Obama the admitted Communist-tutored, Saul Alynski-studying, racist hate-spewing anti-American pastor-mentored, domestic terrorist-befriending Community Organizer.....what's your point?

His climb in the polls is really getting under your skin. Too funny.

I think the fact that Republicans are rallying to people with no discernible background or experience in politics is telling. I wish someone would explain how zero experience in government is going to fix government. All three of your polling favorites fall on their swords daily and I can't help wonder how someone thinks this is a plus for leading the country.
we have tried the paid for politicians, it has not worked.
time to try something else.

As uneducated as I may be I can see you have no common sense what soever. You don't borrow more when you cannot or are unwilling to balance the current budget you have.

Nope.....the downgrade came from the ever increasing debt.

If you understand lending practices.....one of the main considerations we have when borrowing is how much money do we owe.
You get downgraded if your productivity and your assets are outweighed by how much debt you're carrying with you.

No, the downgrade came because the nation couldn't meet the payment. Something that was way cheaper than the $24 billion the shutdown cost. Simple accounting 101.

Republicans be like: We're here to help you black people. First order of business...Get off your fat lazy asses and make something of your worthless ass!

Thank you for demonstrating how FRIGHTENED Liberals are of strong, self-sufficient, independent, free-thinking blacks.

It was the same fear that led to LBJ's quote I poster earlier and his policy of 'Economic Slavery' designed to keep blacks poor and dependent on Liberals for free-handouts, not designed to help them become self-sufficient and independent!

No
It's because the Dems refused to cut the required amount of spending over a ten year period.

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question

Carson is right and you're a fucking racist nitwit

Carson is wrong and you can't cover up what he has already said and stepped in. You have no defense of this so you revert to calling it racism when all it is is Carson's stupidity that we are talking about.

We're borrowing to cover spending, nitwit. If we only spend what we received in revenues, we wouldn't have to borrow. I can't make it any simpler that that

Good fucking grief! No Wonder you tards quote Krugman!

[Obama the admitted Communist-tutored, Saul Alynski-studying, racist hate-spewing anti-American pastor-mentored, domestic terrorist-befriending Community Organizer.....what's your point?

That Carson fans are consumed with bitter jealous rage and completely detached from reality, as you just demonstrated.

Does the Carson fan exist who isn't addled by ODS? I doubt it. The two maladies go hand-in-hand.

It's also interesting, how the Carson fans make every single thing entirely about race, while the color-blind liberals ignore race. The presses need be running 24/7 to supply all those race cards that the Carson fans constantly fling.

His climb in the polls is really getting under your skin. Too funny.

I think the fact that Republicans are rallying to people with no discernible background or experience in politics is telling. I wish someone would explain how zero experience in government is going to fix government. All three of your polling favorites fall on their swords daily and I can't help wonder how someone thinks this is a plus for leading the country.
we have tried the paid for politicians, it has not worked.
time to try something else.

Brilliant solution.

It seems that Ken is the one who is not getting the idea of restructure the way that we create debt and cuts.

Well Ben Carson certainly didn't make attempt to clarify that and he should have since today he looks like a gomer.

That is the point of the biased news, is to make him look like a gomer on everything he says.
He has been so misquoted and they have twisted his meanings by all the news.
How much clearer can you make it? He was very clear.

These days we have what is called "You tube" or audio recordings which records our exact words. You get a little sway in these things and can backtrack some. Unfortunately, Ben Carson is making too long a record of dumbed down statements and the record is becoming quite clear.

You are the one buying into the mainstream media.
He is a very smart person and he has made very clear common sense statements.

You're the person least qualified around here to be a judge of common sense.

I am using common sense.
You have proved what I said about how the left do not know anything about common sense.

Thank you for demonstrating how FRIGHTENED Liberals are of strong, self-sufficient, independent, free-thinking blacks.

It was the same fear that led to LBJ's quote I poster earlier and his policy of 'Economic Slavery' designed to keep blacks poor and dependent on Liberals for free-handouts, not designed to help them become self-sufficient and independent!

Try your reverse psych on someone who matches your lowered intellect.

Forum List

Back