Obama Appoints Mengele as Surgeon General

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
More proof that Obama supporters are ill informed boobs. I dont doubt that many conservatives are ill informed boobs too but you never see videos showing that. Wonder why.

More proof that Obama supporters are ill informed boobs. I dont doubt that many conservatives are ill informed boobs too but you never see videos showing that. Wonder why.

Americans are as dumb as dog shit eh...

Many in the cities are. It is telling on the state of the education system.

It is telling of this whole fat lazy stupid fucking nation.

Wow, glad to know you really love our country (sarcasm intended).

My kind founded the fucking place but there's no damn reason to lie about it. My Country Right or Wrong is bullshit for children. Learn a little tough love.

My kind founded the fucking place but there's no damn reason to lie about it. My Country Right or Wrong is bullshit for children. Learn a little tough love.

My kind...no clue what your kind is... My heritage comes from those who came over in the original boats and those who took them in. What's your claim to fame?

My kind...no clue what your kind is... My heritage comes from those who came over in the original boats and those who took them in. What's your claim to fame?
My claim to fame is I'm a liberal, like the Founders, and my people probably owned the boats your people came here in...

My claim to fame is I'm a liberal, like the Founders, and my people probably owned the boats your people came here in...
Another secularist. Great.

In a secular country, you got that right, it is a good thing.

Not its not but you can keep on dreaming about it for awhile.

Keep dreaming about your Jesusland, it ain't gonna happen.

It already has; the atheist are too blind to see it or have that intense desire to destroy it and that ain't happening.

It already has; the atheist are too blind to see it or have that intense desire to destroy it and that ain't happening.
Atheists and Theists are both as dumb as dog shit, and both just as sure of fucking nonsense.

Atheists and Theists are both as dumb as dog shit, and both just as sure of fucking nonsense.
are you basing this assumption on your perceived intellect?

heh.

Forum List

Back