Speaking the truth about race mixing once and for all

As there is only one race of humans, 'mixing' is a rather useless term.

There is a fundamental flaw with the anti-race mixing crowd. The idea requires telling people who they can and cannot date/marry based on YOUR beliefs.

There is a fundamental flaw with the anti-race mixing crowd. The idea requires telling people who they can and cannot date/marry based on YOUR beliefs.
yeah, its not like us that date outside our race are4 trying to force others to do so at the business end of a 1911 or anything......if someone dates strictly their own race, or strictlly another, or open to any...it doesnt violate my rights

Even though I'm not white, I do get mad at all the lies in society today.

Ok, let's clear the air. Non white men are indeed obsessed with white women, and many non white women are obsessed with white men, though perhaps not to the same degree.

The reverse is never the case. Neither white women nor white men are obsessed with the opposite sex of different races. Yes, the occasional white man will go for an asian woman. Yes, the occasional white, jewish, or hispanic woman will go for a black man.

But the media hypes this up way way more than it is. In particular, the media tries desperately to get the white woman / black man pairing. Self respecting, good looking white women simply don't go for black men, let alone hispanic or asian men. Look closely, and it is always second rate or downright ugly white women who go for non white men.

That is just true.
Interesting statement, but wrong. You're generalizing. I am a white male and have dated all races of women. I also have dated black women when it was extremely controversial (as well as being done in the south). Strangely, while we did get disapproving looks from whites, it was blacks who were more negatively vocal about it.
Anyway, I found black women to have unique beauty that the other races lacked: They eyes, full lips, skin tones and ample derriere.

Forum List

Back