Speaking of Government and Kids Being Ripped Out of Arms

His mother was dead. She died during the trip. He was removed from people he had never met before the incident.

His relatives, and he never met them because the Communist country he came from just can't trust it's own people to come back if they would let them leave without permission.

Wow, really good justification there.

He had never met them. His father was his closest living relative.
well actually family is family, so the people he was with were relatives and he was in their arms. so no way daddy was the closest

They had just met the boy. His father was his closest relative.
no, see again, you miss that the people he was with were his mother's family . Therefore, relatives. it's your wording that is incorrect. If you wish to say closest parent, then you would be correct. But again, his mother didn't want her son in Cuba and was heading to her family. So he was where his mother wanted him.

His only living parent dumb ass. Aunts and uncles aren't the same as parents.

Funny how it was OK when Clinton did it.
View attachment 199535

Only an idiot would try to equate those situations. Returning that boy to his father instead of leaving him with strangers was the moral thing to do. We are kidnapping children and deporting their parents. No one even knows where the kids are, and there is no plan to return them to their parents. Nobody even know where the girls were taken.
Yet 10k of the 12k kids at detention centers basically came with strangers

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
From October 2017 to mid-April, before the new prosecution strategy officially went into effect, more than 700 children were reportedly separated from their parents at the border. 2000 since mid April

In 2014 over 70,000 children were in camps at the border.

Seperated from their parents?

Only an idiot would try to equate those situations. Returning that boy to his father instead of leaving him with strangers was the moral thing to do. We are kidnapping children and deporting their parents. No one even knows where the kids are, and there is no plan to return them to their parents. Nobody even know where the girls were taken.
wasn't what his mother wanted. oh who cares right? too funny.

His mother was dead. She died during the trip. He was removed from people he had never met before the incident.

His relatives, and he never met them because the Communist country he came from just can't trust it's own people to come back if they would let them leave without permission.

Let us all remember that trumpanzees are against father's rights.

Nice generalization there, dippy.

How about being against federal agents with submachine guns enforcing what is basically a custody court order?

The difference is that this was an international incident.

Funny how it was OK when Clinton did it.
View attachment 199535

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
From October 2017 to mid-April, before the new prosecution strategy officially went into effect, more than 700 children were reportedly separated from their parents at the border. 2000 since mid April

good question, why wasn't it investigated? oh yeah obammy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you all crack me up. how can there be any evidence when it was ignored cause it was obammy and nothing he did ever was wrong. we know.
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

good question, why wasn't it investigated? oh yeah obammy. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you all crack me up. how can there be any evidence when it was ignored cause it was obammy and nothing he did ever was wrong. we know.
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

Yep, it was a good question. You got a good answer? -------- I didn't think so.

The answer is no. those 70,000 weren't all seperated from their parents.

auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

Then where were the parents?

Government funded Planned Parenthood rips a thousand children from their mothers every day.

Justice system rips 20,000 kids a year away from their parents after they get arrested.

Last edited:

auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif
auiqs.jpg.gif

70k were allowed into the country?
That is irresponsible

You know what’s funnier than a screen door on a submarine? Watching God haters try to quote the Bible.

generally speaking, methodist bishops aren't considered god haters.

i can understand why you'd put a screen door on a submarine, though.
I'm sure you would like a screen door on our southern border.....

Hey did you hear???? Clapper wants Mueller to stop...He wants the investigation to end...what is up? what is up with that giggles?????
Clapper, Clinton, and Obama area in criminal jeopardy now and they know it..

I say screw it, open up the border and let anyone and everyone in, let's give them all free homes, cars, health care, free college, and a guaranteed $125,000 per year salary.

I say let's just go for it, let's crash the country, and like Ron white says, "hit something hard, I dont want to limp away from this..."

Why not, the left will not stop until borders are wide open, and the right won't do anything to stop them, so, really, the right has already lost....they just dont know it.

Wow, you are a one trick pony.

Sorry. I generally go with the facts. I know that alternative facts give you a much wider range, but it's dishonet.

ignoring my points and just saying the same thing again has nothing to do facts and such.

Cuba's policies have nothing to do with next of kin.

It does. the reason he didn't know his relatives on his mother's side is commie countries don't allow their own people to travel outside the country most of the time.

wasn't what his mother wanted. oh who cares right? too funny.

How about being against federal agents with submachine guns enforcing what is basically a custody court order?

And how does that require the use of submachine gun armed agents in body armor?

Wow, you are a one trick pony.

Sorry. I generally go with the facts. I know that alternative facts give you a much wider range, but it's dishonet.

ignoring my points and just saying the same thing again has nothing to do facts and such.

Cuba's policies have nothing to do with next of kin.

It does. the reason he didn't know his relatives on his mother's side is commie countries don't allow their own people to travel outside the country most of the time.

Quit whining. His father was his closest living reletive. It was the right thing to do as well as an international incident.

And how does that require the use of submachine gun armed agents in body armor?

The people who were hiding him had already refused lawful orders to release him and threatened violence if he was removed. The weren't armed because of him. They were armed because of the nut bags that held him.

Forum List

Back