Speaking of Government and Kids Being Ripped Out of Arms

Wow, you are a one trick pony.

Sorry. I generally go with the facts. I know that alternative facts give you a much wider range, but it's dishonet.

ignoring my points and just saying the same thing again has nothing to do facts and such.

Cuba's policies have nothing to do with next of kin.

It does. the reason he didn't know his relatives on his mother's side is commie countries don't allow their own people to travel outside the country most of the time.

Quit whining. His father was his closest living reletive. It was the right thing to do as well as an international incident.

Who'd whining?

You just repeat the same thing over and over and over like the good little cuck you are.

His relatives, and he never met them because the Communist country he came from just can't trust it's own people to come back if they would let them leave without permission.

Wow, really good justification there.
Let us all remember that trumpanzees are against father's rights.

Nice generalization there, dippy.

How about being against federal agents with submachine guns enforcing what is basically a custody court order?

The difference is that this was an international incident.

And how does that require the use of submachine gun armed agents in body armor?

The people who were hiding him had already refused lawful orders to release him and threatened violence if he was removed. The weren't armed because of him. They were armed because of the nut bags that held him.

They threatened violence to the level requiring a submachine gun body armored federal agent to do the actual enforcement of the order?

Sorry. I generally go with the facts. I know that alternative facts give you a much wider range, but it's dishonet.

ignoring my points and just saying the same thing again has nothing to do facts and such.

It does. the reason he didn't know his relatives on his mother's side is commie countries don't allow their own people to travel outside the country most of the time.

Quit whining. His father was his closest living reletive. It was the right thing to do as well as an international incident.

Who'd whining?

You just repeat the same thing over and over and over like the good little cuck you are.

Your only point is you don't like Cuba so next of kin or a family staying together means nothing to you.

Let us all remember that trumpanzees are against father's rights.

How about being against federal agents with submachine guns enforcing what is basically a custody court order?

The people who were hiding him had already refused lawful orders to release him and threatened violence if he was removed. The weren't armed because of him. They were armed because of the nut bags that held him.

They threatened violence to the level requiring a submachine gun body armored federal agent to do the actual enforcement of the order?

Yes.

Who'd whining?

Your only point is you don't like Cuba so next of kin or a family staying together means nothing to you.

Your only point is federal agents with guns are awesome.

Yes.

Bullshit.

But idiots like you love excessive abuse of federal power, you jerk off to it.

Who'd whining?

Perhaps that is all you can comprehend. Ask someone to help you understand. Not my job to teach you how to think.

Who'd whining?

Perhaps that is all you can comprehend. Ask someone to help you understand. Not my job to teach you how to think.

Any prog moron who just slurps up whatever their "betters" tell them to pointing out "thinking" is a deluded idiot.

You deluded idiot.

Who'd whining?

Any prog moron who just slurps up whatever their "betters" tell them to pointing out "thinking" is a deluded idiot.

You deluded idiot.

I'm sure I'll be devistated by your remark, but so far, it hasn't had much effect.

Who'd whining?

You deluded idiot.

I'm sure I'll be devistated by your remark, but so far, it hasn't had much effect.

Dullards usually take insults with a smile on their face.

Dullard.

Government funded Planned Parenthood rips a thousand children from their mothers every day.

Justice system rips 20,000 kids a year away from their parents after they get arrested.
Sorry, but "Pro-Life"/Anti-Legal Abortionists have just become irrelevant. No one is gonna respect OR believe your positions anymore.
We'll find out when Roe v Wade comes up after Trump replaces Ginsburg and makes the vote 6-3.

Government funded Planned Parenthood rips a thousand children from their mothers every day.

Justice system rips 20,000 kids a year away from their parents after they get arrested.
Sorry, but "Pro-Life"/Anti-Legal Abortionists have just become irrelevant. No one is gonna respect OR believe your positions anymore.
We'll find out when Roe v Wade comes up after Trump replaces Ginsburg and makes the vote 6-3.
No one will believe you so-called "pro-lifers" anymore.

No one will believe you so-called "pro-lifers" anymore.
And Hillary has a 90% chance of winning!

Forum List

Back