Speaking of Government and Kids Being Ripped Out of Arms

wasn't what his mother wanted. oh who cares right? too funny.

His mother was dead. She died during the trip. He was removed from people he had never met before the incident.

His relatives, and he never met them because the Communist country he came from just can't trust it's own people to come back if they would let them leave without permission.

Wow, really good justification there.

He had never met them. His father was his closest living relative.
well actually family is family, so the people he was with were relatives and he was in their arms. so no way daddy was the closest

They had just met the boy. His father was his closest relative.
no, see again, you miss that the people he was with were his mother's family . Therefore, relatives. it's your wording that is incorrect. If you wish to say closest parent, then you would be correct. But again, his mother didn't want her son in Cuba and was heading to her family. So he was where his mother wanted him.

Funny how it was OK when Clinton did it.
View attachment 199535

Only an idiot would try to equate those situations. Returning that boy to his father instead of leaving him with strangers was the moral thing to do. We are kidnapping children and deporting their parents. No one even knows where the kids are, and there is no plan to return them to their parents. Nobody even know where the girls were taken.
Yet 10k of the 12k kids at detention centers basically came with strangers

Anguish at Southwest border as more immigrant children are separated from parents
From October 2017 to mid-April, before the new prosecution strategy officially went into effect, more than 700 children were reportedly separated from their parents at the border. 2000 since mid April

In 2014 over 70,000 children were in camps at the border.

:boo_hoo14::CryingCow::CryingCow::boo_hoo14:

And the BS continues...................no matter how many times the rules get shown...........No matter how many times they get caught lying.........

The MISSING CHILDREN....:CryingCow: where released to relatives under Obama........but TRUMP LOST THEM.........OH MY

The children are in cages.........LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.....:CryingCow:..........showing pictures from Obama time frame:boo_hoo14:

Ignore the Flores law of 1997...........children can only be detained for 20 days.............
Ignore that only 3000 beds for family centers available.........THEY SHOULD BE KEPT TOGETHER:boo_hoo14:

Kept together where.........in your imagination............

Dems are so concerned about this.........:CryingCow:That they refuse more funding for more beds........more courts............more agents.............and could repeal the Flores Law.......................

So we get the daily........SAVE THE CHILDREN PRAVDA DAILY.............:CryingCow::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14:
We will remember this while the trump regime profits from child sex trafficking.

View attachment 199535

Only an idiot would try to equate those situations. Returning that boy to his father instead of leaving him with strangers was the moral thing to do. We are kidnapping children and deporting their parents. No one even knows where the kids are, and there is no plan to return them to their parents. Nobody even know where the girls were taken.
Yet 10k of the 12k kids at detention centers basically came with strangers
Eager to see your proof.

You know what’s funnier than a screen door on a submarine? Watching God haters try to quote the Bible.

generally speaking, methodist bishops aren't considered god haters.

i can understand why you'd put a screen door on a submarine, though.
A female bishop? :21:

Read their link. It’s like a Soros website. The only thing missing is a portrait of Lenin.
((((((Soros))))) Surprise! It's all a Jewish conspiracy to the trumpanzees!

View attachment 199535

His mother was dead. She died during the trip. He was removed from people he had never met before the incident.

His relatives, and he never met them because the Communist country he came from just can't trust it's own people to come back if they would let them leave without permission.

Let us all remember that trumpanzees are against father's rights.

View attachment 199535

His mother wanted him out of cuba. It was relatives he was with here. Clinton put him back with Cuba and now he's a staunch believer in dictators. sad.
Gee...just like trumpanzees.

View attachment 199535

Let us all remember that trumpanzees are against father's rights.

Nice generalization there, dippy.

How about being against federal agents with submachine guns enforcing what is basically a custody court order?

How many American progressives are hopping an inner tube to Fidel?

Last edited:
View attachment 199535

His mother wanted him out of cuba. It was relatives he was with here. Clinton put him back with Cuba and now he's a staunch believer in dictators. sad.
Gee...just like trumpanzees.
You and Bulldog always say the exact same thing.

Weird

Indeed, and as the interwebs are forever, let's see how Joy Reid reacted:

Embattled MSNBC host Joy-Ann Reid has repeatedly attacked President Donald Trump over illegal immigrant children being separated from their parents despite the fact that she attacked former President Bill Clinton's Attorney General for not wanting to rip an immigrant child away from their family in 2000.

In a satire spinoff of Dr. Seuss, Reid attacked former Attorney General Janet Reno for her not wanting to take Elian Gonzalez away from family in Florida and return him to Cuba.

(snip)

Two days before the infamous raid happened, Reid wrote an article for Salonattacking the Clinton administration, writing from the perspective that she was Attorney General Janet Reno:

I am Jan,

Jan I am.

I will not pick up Elian.

I will not put him in a car,

I will not take him near or far,

I will not go inside that house,

That Waco thing still freaks me out.

I will not take him in the rain,

I will not put him on a plane,

I will not pick him up, you see,

The exiles would be mad at me.

I will not take him to his dad,

Would you make Gloria Estefan mad?

I will not send him to Fidel,

Cause Marisleysis says it's hell.

I will not go and do my job,

I'm too scared of that angry mob,

I will not push old Uncle Laz,

He's got more lawyers than I have.

I know I promised, but oh well,

That's just too bad for Juan Miguel....

Joy Reid Attacked Clinton Admin For Not Wanting To Deport Immigrant Children

Wow, you are a one trick pony.

Sorry. I generally go with the facts. I know that alternative facts give you a much wider range, but it's dishonet.

ignoring my points and just saying the same thing again has nothing to do facts and such.

Cuba's policies have nothing to do with next of kin.

Wow, you are a one trick pony.

Sorry. I generally go with the facts. I know that alternative facts give you a much wider range, but it's dishonet.

ignoring my points and just saying the same thing again has nothing to do facts and such.

Cuba's policies have nothing to do with next of kin.
Apparently fathers' rights are a nothing-burger to trumpanzees.

Forum List

Back