Speaker Boehner and Conservatives

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
First, Kansas Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp wants Republicans to join him in proclaiming reaffirmed commitments to the Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) pledge against tax increases.

Then, Boehner and other GOP “leaders” purge him and other conservatives from their committee chairmanships.

In other words, don't go along with the Republicans who've spent their entire lives as “public servants” and get silenced.

Read the articles @

Huelskamp Rallies House Republicans to Reaffirm Anti-Tax Pledge

Then

Boehner, GOP Leaders Purge Conservatives from Powerful Committees UPDATE: Boehner Scoffs

And finally, Mister Speaker plays like he's a tough guy [but we all know he's gonna cave when he gets and under-the-table offer from the White House]

Exclusive - Boehner: 'Unreasonable' White House Passing up 'Middle Ground Offer'

Doncha love it. The next four years are certainly gonna be interesting.

:cool:

Taxes are going to go up.
We are either going to strike a deal or go over the cliff. It's better for America if we strike a deal.

No, and history proves otherwise.

Look it up.

Mehh, nevermind....drones will be drones.

Last edited:
Taxes are going to go up.
We are either going to strike a deal or go over the cliff. It's better for America if we strike a deal.

No, and history proves otherwise.

Look it up.

Mehh, nevermind....drones will be drones.

So it's better that taxes rise by $500 billion and defense spending cut by $50 billion next year with no progress on spending?

Got it.

Either way, obama is going to get whatever he wants.

Yup, he always does. Glad I registered as an idependent two years ago, because the majority of these republicans I see today are nothing more than gutless, liberal LITE. Fuck 'em. And fuck boner too, sniveling little spineless turd. Obama plays him like a two bit piano.

I say give obama EVERYTHING he wants, which is go over the cliff, and when our economy implodes, and it will, he owns it. Well, he owns it now.

Last edited:
Either way, obama is going to get whatever he wants.

Yup, he always does. Glad I registered as an idependent two years ago, because the majority of these republicans I see today are nothing more than gutless, liberal LITE. Fuck 'em. And fuck boner too, sniveling little spineless turd. Obama plays him like a two bit piano.

I say give obama EVERYTHING he wants, which is go over the cliff, and when our economy implodes, and it will, he owns it. Well, he owns it now.

Imploding the economy is an essential part of the Cloward-Piven Agenda that obama is following. Once the nation goes off the fiscal cliff, obama can easily pass whatever targeted policies he wants AND he won't have to fight for defense spending cuts. Those will have already happened.

It is quite a display of checkmate. Win or lose, obama wins. The nation loses. Whoever can leave will, many more will slide into government dependency. We are well on our way to being Greece, unless some other nation puts us out of our democrat misery first.

First, Kansas Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp wants Republicans to join him in proclaiming reaffirmed commitments to the Americans for Tax Reform (ATR) pledge against tax increases.

Then, Boehner and other GOP “leaders” purge him and other conservatives from their committee chairmanships.
In other words, don't go along with the Republicans who've spent their entire lives as “public servants” and get silenced.

Read the articles @

Huelskamp Rallies House Republicans to Reaffirm Anti-Tax Pledge

Then

Boehner, GOP Leaders Purge Conservatives from Powerful Committees UPDATE: Boehner Scoffs

And finally, Mister Speaker plays like he's a tough guy [but we all know he's gonna cave when he gets and under-the-table offer from the White House]

Exclusive - Boehner: 'Unreasonable' White House Passing up 'Middle Ground Offer'

Doncha love it. The next four years are certainly gonna be interesting.

:cool:
Have you examined the real voting record of Congressman Huelscamp or merely believing his side of the changing of the guard? He may not be telling you the entire story. Usually people who get a pink slip in a job they liked but poorly performed ignored good advice the first time and as a consequence lost their job. It likely put the Speaker in a difficult position at best. I've read Boehner. He's conservative, he has carefully tried to encourage the administration to stop spending money like a drunken sailor, and he's fighting two other major fronts as well--the insane press, all of who yap different scenarios at once--as well as the damage Hollywood has inflicted on America by advising ONLY Democrats on how to make bad look good and good look bad, fooling a lot of voters into going on their side.

When you have examined his record, come back and tell me if he isn't kind of sweeping a little something under the carpet that his boss Boehner cannot furnish to public notice as a wise conservator of America's resources. You're missing something. And only one side of this controversy is being given your full attention with no notice of the problem itself. ;)

Obama doesn't need middle ground. He wins either way. It's just a bigger win if we go off the cliff.

Forum List

Back