Swalwell Calls McCarthy a Pussy

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
And McCarthy backs away. Right after threatening Swalwell if he ever called him a pussy again. Because McCarthy is a pussy.

‘You Are a P*ssy’: McCarthy and Swalwell Get in House Floor Feud

On June 21, the day Republicans voted to censure Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), Democrats stood on the House floor and shouted “Shame!” at their GOP colleagues. As the spectacle was taking place, one of the leaders of the demonstration, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), was standing in the well of the House near the speaker's podium and delivered some harsh words to his fellow Californian.

“This is pathetic,” Swalwell allegedly told McCarthy, who was presiding over the House at the time. “You’re weak. You’re a weak man."

As the story goes, McCarthy was visibly upset with Swalwell. “He had a vein popping out of his forehead,” one member told The Daily Beast, in a likely flourish of storytelling. Another Democratic member who witnessed the exchange said McCarthy stared down Swalwell for about 10 seconds before walking away.

But the next day is when things got interesting. On June 22, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Capitol Hill for a joint address to Congress. Just before Modi took the Speaker’s podium, Swalwell was on the House floor, making his way to a bathroom just outside the chamber on the Republican side.

That’s when McCarthy saw him.

“McCarthy said, ‘If you ever say something like that to me again, I’m gonna kick the shit out of you,’” a member claimed to The Daily Beast.

Another member who witnessed the exchange provided even more context: “They were in each other’s faces. Basically nose-to-nose. And Swalwell said something like, ‘Are we really gonna do this?’”

After some back-and-forth, with chests puffed out, McCarthy issued a challenge to Swalwell: “Call me a pussy again, and I’ll kick your ass,” the Speaker allegedly said.

While both members told nearly identical versions of this story, they both delivered Swalwell’s response in exactly the same way.

“You. Are. A. Pussy,” Swalwell told McCarthy.

After both men stared each other down for another moment, McCarthy eventually relented. He stepped to the side and let Swalwell through to the bathroom—without kicking his ass—and carried on with his duty hosting the leader of a major U.S. ally in the House chamber.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

And McCarthy backs away. Right after threatening Swalwell if he ever called him a pussy again. Because McCarthy is a pussy.

On June 21, the day Republicans voted to censure Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), Democrats stood on the House floor and shouted “Shame!” at their GOP colleagues. As the spectacle was taking place, one of the leaders of the demonstration, Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-CA), was standing in the well of the House near the speaker's podium and delivered some harsh words to his fellow Californian.

“This is pathetic,” Swalwell allegedly told McCarthy, who was presiding over the House at the time. “You’re weak. You’re a weak man."

As the story goes, McCarthy was visibly upset with Swalwell. “He had a vein popping out of his forehead,” one member told The Daily Beast, in a likely flourish of storytelling. Another Democratic member who witnessed the exchange said McCarthy stared down Swalwell for about 10 seconds before walking away.

But the next day is when things got interesting. On June 22, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Capitol Hill for a joint address to Congress. Just before Modi took the Speaker’s podium, Swalwell was on the House floor, making his way to a bathroom just outside the chamber on the Republican side.

“McCarthy said, ‘If you ever say something like that to me again, I’m gonna kick the shit out of you,’” a member claimed to The Daily Beast.

Another member who witnessed the exchange provided even more context: “They were in each other’s faces. Basically nose-to-nose. And Swalwell said something like, ‘Are we really gonna do this?’”

After some back-and-forth, with chests puffed out, McCarthy issued a challenge to Swalwell: “Call me a pussy again, and I’ll kick your ass,” the Speaker allegedly said.

While both members told nearly identical versions of this story, they both delivered Swalwell’s response in exactly the same way.

After both men stared each other down for another moment, McCarthy eventually relented. He stepped to the side and let Swalwell through to the bathroom—without kicking his ass—and carried on with his duty hosting the leader of a major U.S. ally in the House chamber.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
And this impresses you? Wow kind of indicative of where Democrats are today.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
McCarthy may as well have a ball gag in his mouth with Jordan, Comer, and MTG leading him around on a leash.
I have never seen a Speaker so spineless and weak. But a perfect representation of the Republican party.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Bid deal.

McCarthy should know better.

Swalwell isn't worth his getting into trouble over. And Swalwell, being the astute liar that he is, knows it.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I must disagree with Swalwell.
I love pussy but I really don't like McCarthy.
He's more of a PAB or a shrivelled little penis than an actual pussy.
GettyImages-1175550351.jpg

And this impresses you? Wow kind of indicative of where Democrats are today.
Yeah, why can't they be more like VP Cheney.
Say "Fuck You" and shoot the guy in the face with a shotgun.

THAT'S how these things should work!

I don't think I've ever come close to doing something like this.

The primary reason is that I don't see making the threat unless I was willing to throw a punch (something I've never done as an adult).

And I would not want to.

Knocking someone out or giving them a bloody nose might be instantaneously gratifying, but what if you seriously hurt them or worse......of course the price would be to high.

McCarthy knows this (or should). I don't know that we are afraid of getting hurt as much as we are afraid of really doing damage well beyond some hurt pride.

Swallow is a corrupt punk, like most democrats these days. It's sad how far a once great American political party has fallen. Democrats hate the American people.

Yeah, why can't they be more like VP Cheney.
Say "Fuck You" and shoot the guy in the face with a shotgun.

THAT'S how these things should work!

I think Cheney said (used words only) "F**k yourself" to Leahey. Afraid the shotgun thing might bring more serious consequences.

I must disagree with Swalwell.
I love pussy but I really don't like McCarthy.
He's more of a PAB or a shrivelled little penis than an actual pussy.
GettyImages-1175550351.jpg

I guess this also points out that even saying something to someone's face vs posting tripe on the internet is a challenge.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
To censure Rep. Adam Schiff was reprehensible, unwarranted, and wrong.

Forum List

Back