Speak English

I'm just doing what millions have done before me. .

You're not doing shit. You won't move 5 miles from where you are right now.

Just because you don't have the opportunity to do it, [sic]doesnt [sic] mean others dont[sic]...

We're not North Korea; everyone is free to leave whenever they want. You never will, of course. Too bad, you're taking up space an actual American might make use of.

I'd be happy to give up my place,as long as they can afford it.
So I guess you wont be taking my spot.

Nobody will. You're not moving until they start digging. Shame, that.

Yep...as soon as they start the digging the foundation on the new house.

I'm just doing what millions have done before me. .

You're not doing shit. You won't move 5 miles from where you are right now.

Just because you don't have the opportunity to do it, [sic]doesnt [sic] mean others dont[sic]...

We're not North Korea; everyone is free to leave whenever they want. You never will, of course. Too bad, you're taking up space an actual American might make use of.

I'd be happy to give up my place,as long as they can afford it.
So I guess you wont be taking my spot.

Nobody will. You're not moving until they start digging. Shame, that.

Yep...as soon as they start the digging the foundation on the new house.

Post with an IP address from Belize, or STFU, bigmouth.

Have you ever set foot outside the United States? ...

Ah, the favorite chant of the pretentious douche... :rolleyes:

According to protocol, you must now ask incredulously if she has a passport.
Only 10-15% of Americans have passports. It's a very legitimate question.

You're so special!
At least I know what the rest of the world is like.

:lmao:

You can't help yourself. Even when you're told flat-out what a pretentious douche you come off as, you can't resist. Pavlov's dog had more self-control.
I don't care what a moron like you thinks of me. If any American thinks it's pretentious to be well traveled, then they are just illustrating the point I am making. They are to be pitied.

Have you examined from what all these insecurities of yours stem? You really should.

There is a great deal to be said for staying and undermining the new country being born now.

When Megan Kelly asked Bill Ayers why he never left he said "Why would I leave. I was trying to destroy it."

There must be some authority or ability for one individual to believe they have the power to order another individual out of the country. What is it?

I'll leave when President Putin puts obama in a cell.
I keep telling you Katz, if you love Putin so much, why the hell don't you go live in Russia? It must be a much better place, with Putin in charge and all.
As I keep answering I'm here for the subversion. I'd rather be here with president Putin in the white house here. He's better than that mexican cockaroach Nieto.

If Hoosier 88 is right we have been conquered and subjugated by the victors. We have to learn their language like all the other conquered peoples had to learn the language. That's what you meant right?
We have to learn their language? Are you effing serious? Have you ever set foot outside the United States? People all over the world are bilingual. People in Europe often speak 3 or 4 languages. People speak the language of their neighbors for one thing. Mexico and Latin America are our neighbors. The US has large populations of Hispanics. Yet the knuckle draggers in the US refuse to even consider learning Spanish. Shows the character of such people. It's not because you are threatened by speaking another language: it's because you are too lazy to bother and too xenophobic to want to. Pitiful. Just plain pitiful. Milliions of people non-native to English speaking countries speak English, all over the world. Do you have any idea how provincial it makes Americans look that they refuse to acknowledge maybe they should learn at least one other language? IMO, Spanish should be a required second language in American school, just like English is a required second language in countries around the world.
English is the language of science, technology and business. Spanish is the language of gardeners and housekeepers. You might find it essential to accommodate gardeners and housekeepers. It's a way of keeping them gardeners and housekeepers.

We have people here from all over the world and they all cling to their native language which means they can't communicate with Americans nor with one another. I just wish you could just be in some multicult neighborhood during some emergency and no one can understand their neighbor. If it wasn't so tragic it would be funny.

No I don't care about looking provincial to eurotrash.

Forum List

Back