Spare The "switch" Spoil The Child?

I think the phrase used to be "spare the ROD".... So what the hell was the "rod" they were referring to? A curtain rod? lightning rod? rat rod? :dunno:

Do kids need a whack on the ass once in awhile.....of course. Should there be anything more than a pair of red cheeks? NO. That means no bruises, cuts, or internal damage. I used to adroitly stick a comic book down the back of my pants when a spanking was coming. I never made a sound and was often congratulated for my bravery....heh, I felt NOTHING. :lol: I had a pal who's pop was a sadist....he made my little buddy swing a hula hoop with a finishing nail stuck in it for 3 minutes....ow.....ow.....ow....ow....I saw it happen. Years later when my pal got back from the RVN a battle-hardened bastard, he reminded his pop of that and when the old man laughed, he chased him out of the house and down the street poking him in the ass with a finishing nail.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. :wink_2:

He should have used about 50 finishing nails. At least 10-penny nails. All of them rusty. In the end of a baseball bat. Applied repeatedly to Pop's hands, knees, feet, kidneys, and balls. At least 500 times.

Fuck it...just disembowel the fucker with a chainsaw and call it good.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"? Since when is spanking a kid considered "revenge". A slap on the butt is one thing but when you bloody a kid's rear it becomes child abuse. Can't pop-culture infatuated low information lefties understand that?
Good grief....can't you fucking read? The revenge comment was about my pal getting even with his dad for torturing him years before. :eusa_naughty:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"? Since when is spanking a kid considered "revenge". A slap on the butt is one thing but when you bloody a kid's rear it becomes child abuse. Can't pop-culture infatuated low information lefties understand that?
Good grief....can't you fucking read? The revenge comment was about my pal getting even with his dad for torturing him years before. :eusa_naughty:
right! so your pal imitates his dad and that's getting even...?

My mother in her youth was a ballerina in the New York City ballet. The ballet master was the great George Ballanchine. She told me how he would walk among the dancers. If a leg wasn't high enough that leg got the switch Sometimes to bloody ribbons. It was training. Children need training. They are little animals and need correcting. Even a bitch will nip a misbehaving puppy.

Anyone who so much as bruises a child in my opinion is in sheer need of an attitude adjustment that only a few minutes in the presence of the lifers can fix.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
That's why we have the level of violence among children that we have.

My mother in her youth was a ballerina in the New York City ballet. The ballet master was the great George Ballanchine. She told me how he would walk among the dancers. If a leg wasn't high enough that leg got the switch Sometimes to bloody ribbons. It was training. Children need training. They are little animals and need correcting. Even a bitch will nip a misbehaving puppy.
wow

Society has turned away from corporal punishment for children. With each passing year of this tripe the children become more violent and more cruel. Since they have never felt pain themselves inflicting it on others is endlessly amusing. By the time these cretins become teenagers they deserve the lash.

Too bad nobody cold-cocked (or kneecapped) him.

Most male ballet instructors are perverts, anyway.

Better to let these miscreants grow up thinking they are little gods that can't be touched.

Remember the boy in Singapore that was lashed over graffiti. He never did it again. It made him a better person.

Are you trying to make a freaking point or write a Stephen King novel? Getting even with his dad for torturing him is as sick as the original alleged sick abuse. Revenge in this case is not a good thing. It just perpetuates violence.

Better to let these miscreants grow up thinking they are little gods that can't be touched.

Remember the boy in Singapore that was lashed over graffiti. He never did it again. It made him a better person.

He likely never did it at all...he was tortured until he confessed.

Are you trying to make a freaking point or write a Stephen King novel? Getting even with his dad for torturing him is as sick as the original alleged sick abuse. Revenge in this case is not a good thing. It just perpetuates violence.

Actually, revenge is a good thing. Though, it should end with the one on the receiving end unable to retaliate in any way...dead, locked up, lobotomized, quadriplegic, etc.

There is no su

Actually, revenge is a good thing. Though, it should end with the one on the reiceiving end unable to retaliate in any way...dead, locked up, lobotomized, quadriplegic, etc.
I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good.

What's with it being all black guys anyway? Isn't this persecution of only black guys some kind of racism?

Too bad nobody cold-cocked (or kneecapped) him.

Most male ballet instructors are perverts, anyway.
false! most are gay ...not perverts

There is no su

Actually, revenge is a good thing. Though, it should end with the one on the reiceiving end unable to retaliate in any way...dead, locked up, lobotomized, quadriplegic, etc.
I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good.
no you're not mentally ill no sir ...no way....!

I think the phrase used to be "spare the ROD".... So what the hell was the "rod" they were referring to? A curtain rod? lightning rod? rat rod? :dunno:

Do kids need a whack on the ass once in awhile.....of course. Should there be anything more than a pair of red cheeks? NO. That means no bruises, cuts, or internal damage. I used to adroitly stick a comic book down the back of my pants when a spanking was coming. I never made a sound and was often congratulated for my bravery....heh, I felt NOTHING. :lol: I had a pal who's pop was a sadist....he made my little buddy swing a hula hoop with a finishing nail stuck in it for 3 minutes....ow.....ow.....ow....ow....I saw it happen. Years later when my pal got back from the RVN a battle-hardened bastard, he reminded his pop of that and when the old man laughed, he chased him out of the house and down the street poking him in the ass with a finishing nail.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. :wink_2:

I never hit my child.

There are other ways of disciplining your child than being violent.

All you're doing is teaching that child is that violence makes people do what you want them to do. Or not do what you want them to not do. In other words, violence is the answer.

Which it isn't.

Threatening to take my child's phone or computer was very effective. Now I threaten to take the car from her. She quickly does what I want her to do .

I feel sorry for any child who is hit by the people who are supposed to love them the most and keep them safe.

No wonder you are such a sick fuck

Forum List

Back