Spare The "switch" Spoil The Child?

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
I think the phrase used to be "spare the ROD".... So what the hell was the "rod" they were referring to? A curtain rod? lightning rod? rat rod? :dunno:

Do kids need a whack on the ass once in awhile.....of course. Should there be anything more than a pair of red cheeks? NO. That means no bruises, cuts, or internal damage. I used to adroitly stick a comic book down the back of my pants when a spanking was coming. I never made a sound and was often congratulated for my bravery....heh, I felt NOTHING. :lol: I had a pal who's pop was a sadist....he made my little buddy swing a hula hoop with a finishing nail stuck in it for 3 minutes....ow.....ow.....ow....ow....I saw it happen. Years later when my pal got back from the RVN a battle-hardened bastard, he reminded his pop of that and when the old man laughed, he chased him out of the house and down the street poking him in the ass with a finishing nail.

Revenge is a dish best served cold. :wink_2:

• Banned
I'd like to beat my Step-Dad for nothing, like he did me...

Yeah, step fathers are usually the type who take their own frustrations out on their kids. Few, if any men take on another man's family without difficulties. I only smacked my boys when they mouthed off to their mother. One swung on me once when he was 19....I took him down with an akido throw and kept the lock on him until he held very still....he often reminds me of that when I ask him about his boys...he figures he'll probably pass that along to one of them should the need arise.

I'd like to beat my Step-Dad for nothing, like he did me...

Yeah, step fathers are usually the type who take their own frustrations out on their kids. Few, if any men take on another man's family without difficulties. I only smacked my boys when they mouthed off to their mother. One swung on me once when he was 19....I took him down with an akido throw and kept the lock on him until he held very still....he often reminds me of that when I ask him about his boys...he figures he'll probably pass that along to one of them should the need arise.
My kids never did any swinging, but those Latinos in the club thought they could take me on...They always wondered why I always smiled when I'm fightin'..I told them I enjoyed it....

That child abuser is getting $700K a week as punishment for cutting his 4yo baby's skin to bloody ribbons.

But, the good news is that Raddison and Nike have pulled their support.

The more that comes out the more this guy looks like total scum. He has another kid the same age by another sperm bank, and apparently has beaten that kid too.

The number of people in America who say that they support corporal punishment has dropped from 80-something percent to 70% over the last few decades.

Americans 8217 Opinions On Spanking Vary By Party Race Region And Religion FiveThirtyEight

My Dad fought the hun from Normandy across the Rhine to VE Day. When he came home he was still very violent from what they tell me. My Mom sat him down and told him to check himself and he did; he'd swerve the car to avoid hitting a butterfly if he could. I was the same way after Vietnam....fucking crazy for months on end. Then I headed out west and it stopped....I just needed wide open spaces where nobody can sneak up on ya. :splat: None of my boys have served in a combat theatre thank God. But anyway, my Dad would give us boys a BIFF on the back of the head when we got sideways with him or Mom....done correctly, it's the perfect smack....no pain, just shock and awe, followed by a humiliated look. I also didn't banish my boys to their room without supper. I let them sit in the corner and watch us eat....hunger is a good teacher. Nowadays, the kids have their silly little "timeout" which sends them to their room with their smart phone to plot revenge with their little friends. And the Rats of course don't like traditional parenting so they change the rules of simple discipline to make it "abuse"....good for their "it takes a village" horseshit and money for their dirtbag ambulance chasing laywers. :puke:

The number of people in America who say that they support corporal punishment has dropped from 80-something percent to 70% over the last few decades.

Americans 8217 Opinions On Spanking Vary By Party Race Region And Religion FiveThirtyEight

My Dad fought the hun from Normandy across the Rhine to VE Day. When he came home he was still very violent from what they tell me. My Mom sat him down and told him to check himself and he did; he'd swerve the car to avoid hitting a butterfly if he could. I was the same way after Vietnam....fucking crazy for months on end. Then I headed out west and it stopped....I just needed wide open spaces where nobody can sneak up on ya. :splat: None of my boys have served in a combat theatre thank God. But anyway, my Dad would give us boys a BIFF on the back of the head when we got sideways with him or Mom....done correctly, it's the perfect smack....no pain, just shock and awe, followed by a humiliated look. I also didn't banish my boys to their room without supper. I let them sit in the corner and watch us eat....hunger is a good teacher. Nowadays, the kids have their silly little "timeout" which sends them to their room with their smart phone to plot revenge with their little friends. And the Rats of course don't like traditional parenting so they change the rules of simple discipline to make it "abuse"....good for their "it takes a village" horseshit and money for their dirtbag ambulance chasing laywers. :puke:
best bullshit of the week!

Anyone who so much as bruises a child in my opinion is in sheer need of an attitude adjustment that only a few minutes in the presence of the lifers can fix.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"? Since when is spanking a kid considered "revenge". A slap on the butt is one thing but when you bloody a kid's rear it becomes child abuse. Can't pop-culture infatuated low information lefties understand that?

oh no , the ladies [babies mommas] that married these guys or who are getting child support from these guys will be notching down their lifestyles , same goes for the kids . Where is the money going to come from if these football players can't play football . Course I don't support beating the kids but just raising a practical consideration .

The more that comes out the more this guy looks like total scum. He has another kid the same age by another sperm bank, and apparently has beaten that kid too.

The boy is a branch off the tree of the father. Peterson has said that he believed that the discipline he received as a child saved him from the bad outcomes that befell those he grew up with. If the son takes after the father and the father sees in himself an inclination to walk on the wrong side of the tracks, then wouldn't it be irresponsible of him to be lax with his son?

Forum List

Back