Spare The "switch" Spoil The Child?

I'd like to beat my Step-Dad for nothing, like he did me...

Yeah, step fathers are usually the type who take their own frustrations out on their kids. Few, if any men take on another man's family without difficulties. I only smacked my boys when they mouthed off to their mother. One swung on me once when he was 19....I took him down with an akido throw and kept the lock on him until he held very still....he often reminds me of that when I ask him about his boys...he figures he'll probably pass that along to one of them should the need arise.

So you taught them that violence is the answer and to be violent.

Then you're upset when they're violent?

Can't you see you taught you child to be violent?

That child abuser is getting $700K a week as punishment for cutting his 4yo baby's skin to bloody ribbons.

But, the good news is that Raddison and Nike have pulled their support.

You guys are being pretty damn short sighted about this.

I'm 100% certain there will be yet one more revision of the NFL's Official Position on all of this stuff.

Why am I so certain?

Because the surveys show 51% of people in the South believe good parenting includes corporal punishment.

And an increasingly and sickeningly Politically Correct league dare not risk offending 51% of the fans in the South.

And once the pollsters release the % of Blacks who also feel that way, well, shit, they might make Adrian Peterson the next Commish!

My mother in her youth was a ballerina in the New York City ballet. The ballet master was the great George Ballanchine. She told me how he would walk among the dancers. If a leg wasn't high enough that leg got the switch Sometimes to bloody ribbons. It was training. Children need training. They are little animals and need correcting. Even a bitch will nip a misbehaving puppy.

No wonder you are such a sick fuck

That is so typical of you. Don't know shit from Shinola.

That child abuser is getting $700K a week as punishment for cutting his 4yo baby's skin to bloody ribbons.

I'm 100% certain there will be yet one more revision of the NFL's Official Position on all of this stuff.

Why am I so certain?

Because the surveys show 51% of people in the South believe good parenting includes corporal punishment.

And an increasingly and sickeningly Politically Correct league dare not risk offending 51% of the fans in the South.

And once the pollsters release the % of Blacks who also feel that way, well, shit, they might make Adrian Peterson the next Commish!
of course half of the people in the south would be for corporal punishment.... whipping slaves was a sporting event..

My mother in her youth was a ballerina in the New York City ballet. The ballet master was the great George Ballanchine. She told me how he would walk among the dancers. If a leg wasn't high enough that leg got the switch Sometimes to bloody ribbons. It was training. Children need training. They are little animals and need correcting. Even a bitch will nip a misbehaving puppy.

another sadist rears his misshapen head.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"? Since when is spanking a kid considered "revenge". A slap on the butt is one thing but when you bloody a kid's rear it becomes child abuse. Can't pop-culture infatuated low information lefties understand that?
Good grief....can't you fucking read? The revenge comment was about my pal getting even with his dad for torturing him years before. :eusa_naughty:
right! so your pal imitates his dad and that's getting even...?

Uh yeah. :eusa_doh:

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"? Since when is spanking a kid considered "revenge". A slap on the butt is one thing but when you bloody a kid's rear it becomes child abuse. Can't pop-culture infatuated low information lefties understand that?
Good grief....can't you fucking read? The revenge comment was about my pal getting even with his dad for torturing him years before. :eusa_naughty:

still don't get it....typical.. english not your first language?

[QUOTE="Katzndogz, post: 9825427, member: 33658"
I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good.[/QUOTE]

icon_e_surprised.gif

Pig latin is my first language ouyay uckingfay oronmay. :badgrin:

Last edited:

Good thing being a brain numbed Liberal isn't a crime or you would be a lifer.

Pig latin is my first language uyah uckingfay oronmay. :badgrin:
ahhh! how sad you still don't get it ..that's fairly moronic

you already are a lifer.. your bigotry ,hate and stupidity just prove that.

Why am I so certain?

of course half of the people in the south would be for corporal punishment.... whipping slaves was a sporting event..

stfu_penn_jillette.gif

What do you know about the South? American History? The Civil War? The Emancipation Proclamation? Slavery?

No, whipping slaves was a very private event....usually in a barn or shed. There were instances where a whipping was viewed by other slaves to keep them in line. Personally, I'd have no problem with bringing that back for the "knockout game" fans.....give them a taste of the lash or the cane....it works in Singapore....why not here? :whip:

Shit....meet Shinola

There is no su

Are you trying to make a freaking point or write a Stephen King novel? Getting even with his dad for torturing him is as sick as the original alleged sick abuse. Revenge in this case is not a good thing. It just perpetuates violence.

Actually, revenge is a good thing. Though, it should end with the one on the reiceiving end unable to retaliate in any way...dead, locked up, lobotomized, quadriplegic, etc.
I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good.

I have always thought so. I pursued an ex boss for ten years before I got my revenge and drove him to suicide. It felt incredibly good.

I got whipped with a belt as a child, and I might add that I deserved every whipping I got. I never had to whip my son and daughter, besides a smack on the hand if they were about to do something that would get them hurt, and both turned out fine.

A spanking should never be given when you are angry. Anybody that does not have control of their temper should not only not have children but should not be around any. A temper is a weakness that is best worked on when you are a child and a spanking sometimes will help with that.

A spanking should never be given when you are angry. Anybody that does not have control of their temper should not only not have children but should not be around any. A temper is a weakness that is best worked on when you are a child and a spanking sometimes will help with that.

I disagree. I learned from my dad that if he started to cloud up, I better shut up. Without anger, a spanking seems sadistic to me.

Why am I so certain?

stfu_penn_jillette.gif

What do you know about the South? American History? The Civil War? The Emancipation Proclamation? Slavery?
far more than you do ,that's a certainty. my dad was from georgia I lived there till I was seven during the civil right era .
one more thing shit head ...this dodge doesn't make you any less of a bigot.

you already are a lifer.. your bigotry ,hate and stupidity just prove that.

I beg your pardon???!!!???

How can you accuse ME of bigotry???

Forum List

Back