Spain issues arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu

Well maybe Spain should prance on over to Israel and nab Bibi. LOL Yeah right Israel will kick their ass
Moron

Only a moron thinks Spain is going to arrest Bibi...moron. If that's all you got stay on the porch
How about the Nit going to Spain then we will see......Like when the Nits plane diverted from Belgium,because he got word that they were going to ARREST him when the plane landed.

It is you that is the Moron,and a HATEFUL,SHAMEFUL one to boot......Huh,hardly Sassy "PUKE" or A Lass "PUKE".....Irish,that would be right "PUKE"

warrant for Bibi? never my friend...never!

that will be the day

So many idiots out there so little time to neutralize them LOL

warrant for Bibi? never my friend...never!

that will be the day

So many idiots out there so little time to neutralize them LOL
Trouble is Skye..it happenes to be True

so...who is going to harm Bibi,,,, Isis? Hussein Soetoro?? the butler? CIA wearing red high heel shoes?

who

Bibi will live forever we love him.

so?

who?

fucking trannies in US army are going to harm Bibi?

who
is going to harm him?

make me laugh please! WHO???????????????/

nobody can harm Bibi. We love him and pray for him

so?

who?

fucking trannies in US army are going to harm Bibi?

who
is going to harm him?

make me laugh please! WHO???????????????/

nobody can harm Bibi. We love him and pray for him
Well you know about Spain's Warrant,but for your information...........http://electronicintifada.net/content/israel-seeks-counter-belgian.../4415

I'm glad but a little surprised "You Love Bibi".........as there are far better Jews to Love,in my opinion...steve

so?

where are they?

the transgenders bitches of America's Army.....wearing red high heel stilettos ????????????where are Obama's bitches who want to harm Bibi? LOL...show me if you can.

This is what american army has become under the Islamo nazi Hussein...your President LOL:lmao:

Bibi and also Putin....are so afraid LOL haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:laugh:

You mean the Israelis who murder thousands of women and children at a whack.

Can you document some of those incidents?
Location?
Method of Execution?
Number of dead?
Give 10 incidents.
No links needed; feel free to pull lies out of your ass.
At least put in some effort.

Fucking joke ... USA under the Kenyan Prez
Skye, be careful what you wish for..........look many things can happen....say Skye.....ISIS decide to murder Jews or Australians for that matter,worldwide.....it would be complete Slaughter. tbc

Skye, be careful what you wish for..........look many things can happen....say Skye.....ISIS decide to murder Jews or Australians for that matter,worldwide.....it would be complete Slaughter. tbc

The next thing you know, Muslims will blow up a subway system to influence a Spanish election.
Oh wait, that already happened!

The next thing you know, Muslims will blow up a subway system to influence a Spanish election.
Indi,these people(if you can call them that)are capable of doing dread to anyone,anywhere,as we have seen in Paris.......but you cannot use the word Muslims because they are peaceful people in general but ISIS and their cohorts who are Scum.steve moreover ISIS have slaughtered more Muslims than others up to date.

Indi,these people(if you can call them that)are capable of doing dread to anyone,anywhere,as we have seen in Paris.......but you cannot use the word Muslims because they are peaceful people but ISIS and their cohorts who are Scum.steve

There seem to be a lot of peaceful Muslims in the Middle East murdering each other at the moment.

Indi,these people(if you can call them that)are capable of doing dread to anyone,anywhere,as we have seen in Paris.......but you cannot use the word Muslims because they are peaceful people but ISIS and their cohorts who are Scum.steve

There seem to be a lot of peaceful Muslims in the Middle East murdering each other at the moment.
And a lot of Hopeless,Negative Despots supported by the US,Russia and other Western NO-HOPERS...........thus rendering your negative posturing against Muslims ....Redundant of course.................steve

This is what american army has become under the Islamo nazi Hussein...your President LOL:lmao:

How SAD that as an Israeli Jew,you feel the need to besmirch Americans that have supported you and your country,where no other would.....Skye,I like you but this is a "Bad Look" for you and totally unessesary sic...........steve

How SAD that as an Israeli Jew,you feel the need to besmirch Americans that have supported you and your country,where no other would.....Skye,I like you but this is a "Bad Look" for you and totally unessesary sic...........steve

Thanks for comment.

I am not an Israeli Jew however I am a strong supporter of Israel.

To get back on track, Spain is once again demonstrating its traditional antisemitism.

Bibi as always, was defending Israel and for this action the warrant was issued.

The days of the Inquisition when Jews were the perpetual victims are over.

Forum List

Back