So many lies in such a small space... Pallis are goof balls

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
11214257_902480466468223_1934004227294316494_n.jpg

in reality..
He is the chief of staff of the Israeli army, his name is Benny Gantz, This Israeli army id's has 8 digits, the US has a Congress, not a parliament, there is no such this as the Foreign Affairs High Representative of US parlement.. Shahak is an Arabic word for Straw.
He has not been captured, he is running around Israel giving interviews.

Lies are just to stupid

Here is an example of Palestinian mentality. Kill one or more Israeli's & then bitch about how many more dead Palestinians there are than Israeli's when Israel retaliates.

I
View attachment 54974

in reality..
He is the chief of staff of the Israeli army, his name is Benny Gantz, This Israeli army id's has 8 digits, the US has a Congress, not a parliament, there is no such this as the Foreign Affairs High Representative of US parlement.. Shahak is an Arabic word for Straw.

Lies are just to stupid
Hey, you are the expert:lmao:

View attachment 54974

in reality..

Lies are just to stupid

Link?

That is not a link. It as an image that came from somewhere, why you don't provide the source.

It could be Santa Claus for all I care. The source of the image is what I want to see.

Ok Hoss. There is no link to show where the photoshopped image (with the text) comes from. None of the images on AOL search results include the photoshopped image. Get it? I want to know the source of the image.

Ok Hoss. There is no link to show where the photoshopped image (with the text) comes from. None of the images on AOL search results include the photoshopped image. Get it? I want to know the source of the image.
People in hell want ice water. I only know the website that shows when you hover your pointer.

There are 20 images per page, 10 pages of pictures, and you insist that is a photoshopped image?!!! There are are 6 lies and you insist that the picture of Benny Gantz isn't Benny Gantz?!! How mentally ill are you!

There are 20 images per page, 10 pages of pictures, and you insist that is a photoshopped image?!!! There are are 6 lies and you insist that the picture of Benny Gantz isn't Benny Gantz?!! How mentally ill are you!

No one is denying who he is, but, certainly someone wrote the text and circled the face. Who did that?

No one is denying who he is, but, certainly someone wrote the text and circled the face. Who did that?
What difference does it make?

Hover over the picture and the web site is displayed. Go to it and search.

That is not a link. It as an image that came from somewhere, why you don't provide the source.

Allow me
Spoiler: Benny Gantz wasn’t captured by Iraqi forces
the picture purports to have been posted on Facebook by Rohani Razak. I've checked his facebook page for the date and time but there's nothing there like the picture depicted (interesting site however).

Of course he could have removed it....

Happy to help :)

Oh, that is Benny Gantz by the way. The real "Yusi Oulen Shahak", is a lot younger according to the photo released by Fars News Agency recently. Whether he really is an IDF Colonel is yet to be determined.

Forum List

Back