Netanyahu lays out preconditions for Gazans going forward

I was reading an article earlier today, and around the entire world there is ONE single country that is predominantly Jewish, and that of course is Israel.
At the same time, there are many countries predominantly Muslim, and many of them, it's the state religion.
And yet, there are millions of people around the world, that demand that Israel be destroyed. These people are so fragile, and so weak-minded, they cannot deal with the Jews having one little homeland that they can call their own. I say fuck 'em! They've poked the hornets' nest, and now they can deal with the consequences!

"Palestine Will Be Free In Our Lifetime!" Well, it's not looking that way, and in fact, they are likely now to lose control of what they had.

realizing that evangelicals/conservatives regard israelis as "special" why do they, among hundreds of nations without borders (the kurds have a good claim, the sioux a better one.) get to ethnically cleanse even a small portion of the earth?

note : this is not a defense of the hamas guys, but why must the israelis bulldoze their christian and muslim neighbors?

And I hope he and all Israelis stick to these conditions!!! NEVER back down! :clap:

Destroy Hamas, deradicalize the Palestinians: Netanyahu lays out preconditions for peace in Wall Street Journal op-ed​

Sounds reasonable.

Israel should have chosen land where there were no people.

The West Bank is 85% non Jews.
The land is ancestral Jewish holy land, idiot, same land Arab Muslims invaded and squatted on.

“Why is it that on June 4th 1967 I was a Jordanian and overnight I became a Palestinian?”
“We did not particularly mind Jordanian rule. The teaching of the destruction of Israel was a definite part of the curriculum, but we considered ourselves Jordanian until the Jews returned to Jerusalem. Then all of the sudden we were Palestinians - they removed the star from the Jordanian flag and all at once we had a Palestinian flag”.
“When I finally realized the lies and myths I was taught, it is my duty as a righteous person to speak out”.​

-Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against.

Things looking bad for Rowdy and the Forum Outcasts .

Will they be force marched to ex Ukraine along with the Ethnic Cleansers and Women and Child murderers who could be also exiled ?

More likely that these morons are publicly shamed and punished as people who are like Nazis and who have Trolled as Israeli terrorists ?
So OUT Troll Rowdy . You are under age and should be in your bed

Things looking bad for Rowdy and the Forum Outcasts .

Will they be force marched to ex Ukraine along with the Ethnic Cleansers and Women and Child murderers who could be also exiled ?

More likely that these morons are publicly shamed and punished as people who are like Nazis and who have Trolled as Israeli terrorists ?
So OUT Troll Rowdy . You are under age and should be in your bed
How are things looking bad for us, Hamas whore? It isn’t the Israelis begging for ceasefire. Tell us again how things are looking bad for us when Hamas animals are surrendering in droves, stripping to their underwear and begging the IDF for mercy? Gaza has been flattened because of what Hamas animals did on Oct. 7 and you think you guys have the upper hand? Ha ha ha!

Forum Troll , Rowdy , now panicking as the Racist Ethnic Cleansers are being strangled in every direction .
You Nazis are getting your due deserts

OUT
Forum Nazi Racist

Forum Troll , Rowdy , now panicking as the Racist Ethnic Cleansers are being strangled in every direction .
You Nazis are getting your due deserts

OUT
Forum Nazi Racist

Yes you’re right, Israelis have their backs to the wall. Ha ha ha!

The land is ancestral Jewish holy land, idiot, same land Arab Muslims invaded and squatted on.

-Walid Shoebat, a former PLO terrorist that acknowledged the lie he was fighting for and the truth he was fighting against.
Not really.

Forum List

Back