Spain issues arrest warrant for Benjamin Netanyahu

Ok. It has been suggested that I try to calmly teach ignorant bozos history. The Spanish Falange from which the Lebanese Phalangists adopted their ideology were Spanish fascists (adopted from Italian fascism) who usurped the democratically elected government of Spain. Franco assembled an army made up of Muslim colonial troops to invade Spain. They Falangists were funded and supported by the Italian and German military included air forces. Guernica is a painting by Picasso which symbolized the Falangist murder of women and children.

My wife is Spanish. Her grandfather was a Spanish Army officer who was killed in the defense of Madrid, her grandmother was raped by several Moroccan soldiers, but survived. Her mother (a child) had been sent to Valencia on the coast with other children to try to protect them from Franco's Muslim troops who were incentivized by Franco, who was a Spaniard, by the reward of being able to rape Spanish women. Her mother was reunited with her grandmother after 5 years.

Learn a little bit. Read, educate yourself, your posts reveal that you have no education. Read the novel "For Whom the Bell Tolls" or the play "Fifth Column" both by Hemingway. And, you will see what Aris represents.

Islam in Europe: Spain: Franco’s Moroccan soldiers

Spain...

tumblr_inline_nn0m86XBiy1sclma0_500.gif

the fuck is wrong with people

doesn't israel have the right to defend itself?
don't israeli soldiers have the right to fight back?

yea they fucking do.

don't these shithole countries have local jews they can hate?

In other news, fucking mulsims blew up France, no warrants issued

the fuck is wrong with people

doesn't israel have the right to defend itself?
don't israeli soldiers have the right to fight back?

yea they fucking do.

don't these shithole countries have local jews they can hate?

In other news, fucking mulsims blew up France, no warrants issued

and France dropped the bomb on ISIS in response.

Russia is finally knocking on ISIS since it decided their plane was downed by an explosive.

...........and Israel responded to rockets attacks from gaza

action, reaction

ICC, UN and even turkey have found no cause or dropped the case.

Netanyahu cannot be touch while in office. I don't believe interpol have cause under such a case.

This is more showmanship that anything else.

So The seven won't be traveling to spain, but the country still have opened door for the return of jews to their country.

Sephardics only, decendants of those expelled in 1492. Otherwise all Jewish people are welcome to visit Spain, except war criminals of course.

The flotillas saga again.. imbeciles.
Hashing and rehashing and re-re-hashing and re-re-re-hashing old shit like the ankle-biters and yip-yip dogs they are... it's the way of the Fifth Columnist.

People whose IFF transponders are in good working order understand this.

Last edited:
Finally some Justice for those innocent peace activists

The Spanish national court has reopened a 2010 case against seven current and former top Israeli leaders for a naval incident that resulted in the death of 10 Turkish activists.

By Cathaleen Chen 50 minutes ago
Content preferences

A Spanish judge has issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other former and current government officials for a deadly fight at sea in 2010. As long as the warrant is in effect, if Netanyahu and those officials set foot in the western European country, they could be detained and questioned.

[paste:font size="5"]Related Stories

1. This bale of hay nearly devastated a ranch. Chase Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback[/paste:font]
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The 2010 incident was a flotilla raid, in which a group of pro-Palestinian human rights activists attempted to disrupt an Israeli naval blockade of the Gaza Strip. Israeli naval forces were able to stop the flotilla, but when they boarded one of the activists’ ships, the Mavi Marmara, they were attacked by knives and clubs.

In an ensuing gun battle, nine activists died. Most of the deceased were part of a Turkish NGO, the IHH, that has alleged ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Recommended: Who is Spain's Judge Baltasar Garzón? Five key questions answered.

In addition to Mr. Netanyahu, the implicated officials include former Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, former defense ministers Moshe Ya’alon and Ehud Barak, former Interior Minister Eli Yishai, former Intelligence Minister Dan Meridor, and Minister without Portfolio Bennie Begin

Love to be on that protection detail.

"We're here to place the Prime Minister under arrest."

"Oh ya? I'm here to tell ya you aren't gonna do anything of the sort. (click)"

Finally some Justice for those innocent peace activists

The Spanish national court has reopened a 2010 case against seven current and former top Israeli leaders for a naval incident that resulted in the death of 10 Turkish activists.

By Cathaleen Chen 50 minutes ago
Content preferences

A Spanish judge has issued arrest warrants for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other former and current government officials for a deadly fight at sea in 2010. As long as the warrant is in effect, if Netanyahu and those officials set foot in the western European country, they could be detained and questioned.

[paste:font size="5"]Related Stories

1. This bale of hay nearly devastated a ranch. Chase Sponsored
    Thank you for your feedback[/paste:font]
    We'll review and make changes needed.Undo
    Why don't you like this ad ?
    • It's offensive to me
    • I keep seeing this
    • It's not relevant to me
    • Something else
    Undo
    I don't like this ad
The 2010 incident was a flotilla raid, in which a group of pro-Palestinian human rights activists attempted to disrupt an Israeli naval blockade of the Gaza Strip. Israeli naval forces were able to stop the flotilla, but when they boarded one of the activists’ ships, the Mavi Marmara, they were attacked by knives and clubs.

In an ensuing gun battle, nine activists died. Most of the deceased were part of a Turkish NGO, the IHH, that has alleged ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Recommended: Who is Spain's Judge Baltasar Garzón? Five key questions answered.

In addition to Mr. Netanyahu, the implicated officials include former Foreign Minister Avigdor Liberman, former defense ministers Moshe Ya’alon and Ehud Barak, former Interior Minister Eli Yishai, former Intelligence Minister Dan Meridor, and Minister without Portfolio Bennie Begin

Love to be on that protection detail.

"We're here to place the Prime Minister under arrest."

"Oh ya? I'm here to tell ya you aren't gonna do anything of the sort. (click)"

Then watch the Spanish police soil their pants at the sound of the (click)

When was the last time Bibi was in Spain?

Just curious.
The warrant is good anywhere Europe.

NOPE as it is not a European arrest warrant, so only applies in Spain. Guess you don't know European law as well as you think you do.

Spain had considerable success in extraditing former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet in 1998. The Audiencia Nacional had accepted in 1996 a lawsuit against the despot under charges of terrorism, torture, and genocide. Pinochet was arrested in London – the first time a former head of state had been apprehended under universal jurisdiction – and British judges ruled in favor of his extradition to Spain.

When was the last time Bibi was in Spain?

Just curious.
The warrant is good anywhere Europe.

NOPE as it is not a European arrest warrant, so only applies in Spain. Guess you don't know European law as well as you think you do.

Spain had considerable success in extraditing former Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet in 1998. The Audiencia Nacional had accepted in 1996 a lawsuit against the despot under charges of terrorism, torture, and genocide. Pinochet was arrested in London – the first time a former head of state had been apprehended under universal jurisdiction – and British judges ruled in favor of his extradition to Spain.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND that Pinochet was arrested and deported under an International arrest warrant. Spain has not applied for an International arrest warrant so it only applies in Spain

Forum List

Back