Southern Poverty Pimp Center Gets Creative To Label "Hate Groups"

I would too jut to make sure Globalists wouldn't make any attempts to try a war with me. Russia is exercising self defense. That's all there is to it.

Self defense is meeting the other sides escelating forces. America was cutting back, and Putin was becoming more hostile.
Hostile? Surely you jest. Putin knows that the Globalists are after Russia's natural resources, he was building up deterrent defenses to prevent a war.

Hostile? Surely you jest. Putin knows that the Globalists are after Russia's natural resources, he was building up deterrent defenses to prevent a war.

Russia bought Uranium One. That sounds like Russia is after the globalists natural resources, and arming themselves to hold onto them.

Russia bought Uranium One. That sounds like Russia is after the globalists natural resources, and arming themselves to hold onto them.
Mrs. Clinton signed off on that. She wanted Russia to have more uranium I guess. Russia saves its natural resources so they buy up the American ones.

Mrs. Clinton signed off on that. She wanted Russia to have more uranium I guess. Russia saves its natural resources so they buy up the American ones.
As I said, Russia is buying up the globalists resources. And arming itself so nobody can make them give them back.

I am sure they would include American white male populace in their list. They mostly voted for Trump so they must be hateful.

At least I get to add their name to my ever growing list of hate groups, right among Antifa, BLM and others.

Last edited:
As I said, Russia is buying up the globalists resources. And arming itself so nobody can make them give them back.
Give them back what and to whom? You surely cannot be so ...(how can I say it...yes, I got it) naive to think that if somebody buys something he has to GIVE it back. Like I said, save your own resources for the possibility of TSHTF then you can really on your own what were not depleted. Makes sense?

Give them back what and to whom? You surely cannot be so ...(how can I say it...yes, I got it) naive to think that if somebody buys something he has to GIVE it back. Like I said, save your own resources for the possibility of TSHTF then you can really on your own what were not depleted. Makes sense?
I thought you said the globalists were after russian resources. Which would include those things the russians just got their hands on.

Oh here it is:

Putin knows that the Globalists are after Russia's natural resources, he was building up deterrent defenses to prevent a war.

Putin is arming himself, so he doesn't have to give back uranium one.

You just said so.

I thought you said the globalists were after russian resources. Which would include those things the russians just got their hands on.

Oh here it is:

Putin knows that the Globalists are after Russia's natural resources, he was building up deterrent defenses to prevent a war.

Putin is arming himself, so he doesn't have to give back uranium one.

You just said so.
Lol...you are nuts. Let's do it slow then. Read it very slowly that you could be able to comprehend.
If I buy something from a merchant then as a fair exchange I take ownership of the something. So, Why would I give it back? I wanted the thing, the merchant had the thing, we did a fair exchange and the deal is done. Nobody owes anything to anybody.

Globalists want Russia's vast, untapped natural resources, therefore they want to subdue Russia to lay hands on those. That means war, since Putin wouldn't let them ruin Russia as they ruined the U.S. and Europe. He knows that Globalists mean war, therefore Putin arms Russia to deter the Globalist from starting a war. He is building up a formidable force not to attack anybody but for defending his homeland. I hope he nukes the fuck out of the whole world if Globalists have the U.S. go to war with Russia. People of the U.S. do not want war with anybody but Globalists can create a false flag to send us to war.

Read it slow...very slow.

Then propose a constitutional amendment removing the interstate commerce clause.
The interstate commerce clause does not give the federal government to regulate private businesses.

Wickard v. Filburn, 317 U.S. 111 (1942),
The FDR packed court decided FDR had the power to regulate commerce? Who would have imagined that?

For 150 years it had no such power and the SC ruled against the government every time it was tried.

Globalists want Russia's vast, untapped natural resources, therefore they want to subdue Russia to lay hands on those. That means war, since Putin wouldn't let them ruin Russia as they ruined the U.S. and Europe. He knows that Globalists mean war, therefore Putin arms Russia to deter the Globalist from starting a war. He is building up a formidable force not to attack anybody but for defending his homeland..

Uranium One is located in North America. Putin can't defend the globalists from taking it back.

Why is that so hard to understand.

The FDR packed court decided FDR had the power to regulate commerce? Who would have imagined that? .

How many times can you make a fool of yourself. It was a unanimous decision.

Wickard v. Filburn - Wikipedia

In Filburn the Court unanimously reasoned that the power to regulate the price at which commerce occurs was inherent in the power to regulate commerce.

Wickard v. Filburn 317 U.S. 111 (1942)

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON delivered the opinion of the Court.
Reversed.

The FDR packed court decided FDR had the power to regulate commerce? Who would have imagined that? .

Wickard v. Filburn - Wikipedia

In Filburn the Court unanimously reasoned that the power to regulate the price at which commerce occurs was inherent in the power to regulate commerce.

Wickard v. Filburn 317 U.S. 111 (1942)

MR. JUSTICE JACKSON delivered the opinion of the Court.
Reversed.
ROFL! So the Supreme Court is infallible? In several earlier rulings it said precisely the opposite. That's why it decided against Roosevelt's WPA.

ROFL! So the Supreme Court is infallible? In several earlier rulings it said precisely the opposite. That's why it decided against Roosevelt's WPA.

When has a unanimous decision ever been reversed?

You're making an ass of yourself.

When has a unanimous decision ever been reversed?

You're making an ass of yourself.
The decision you refer to reverses previous SC decisions. Whether the stupidity and cowardice are unanimous isn't relevant.

The decision you refer to reverses previous SC decisions. Whether the stupidity and cowardice are unanimous isn't relevant.

The court packing claim you made was the 1937 judicial reform bill, which died in congress. Hence there was never a packed court, and filburn was decided unanimously 9-0

The Judicial Procedures Reform Bill of 1937[1] (frequently called the"court-packing plan")[2] was a legislative initiative proposed by U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt to add more justices to the U.S. Supreme Court. Roosevelt's purpose was to obtain favorable rulings regarding New Deal legislation that the court had ruled unconstitutional.[3] The central provision of the bill would have granted the President power to appoint an additional Justice to the U.S. Supreme Court, up to a maximum of six, for every member of the court over the age of 70 years and 6 months.

Roosevelt's legislative initiative ultimately failed. The bill was held up in the Senate Judiciary Committee by Democratic committee chair Henry F. Ashurst who delayed hearings in the Judiciary Committee saying, "No haste, no hurry, no waste, no worry—that is the motto of this committee."[12] As a result of his delaying efforts, the bill was held in committee for 165 days, and opponents of the bill credited Ashurst as instrumental in its defeat.

Like brown v board of ed, reversed Plessy v Ferguson?
Exactly. If the SC reverses itself, then it's not infallible. That means you have to judge each case on its merits and not simply by whatever the last thing the SC decided.

Forum List

Back