Why shouldn't .GOV label illegal immigrants terrorists?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I know the notion may cause many to reach for their straight jackets or roll into the fetal position. But just think about it sanely for a minute.
What foreign group murders, rapes and commits more violent crime against REAL Americans?
What foreign group "terrorizes" our economics more?
What foreign group "terrorizes" U.S. cultural values more?

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
    "the fight against terrorism"

ter·ror·ize
    ˈterəˌrīz/
    verb
    verb: terrorize; 3rd person present: terrorizes; past tense: terrorized; past participle: terrorized; gerund or present participle: terrorizing; verb: terrorise; 3rd person present: terrorises; past tense: terrorised; past participle: terrorised; gerund or present participle: terrorising
    1. create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror.
      "he used his private army to terrorize the population"
      synonyms: persecute, victimize, torment, harass, tyrannize, intimidate, menace, threaten, bully, browbeat; More
      scare, frighten, terrify, petrify
      "terrorized by racist thugs"

Illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists killed on 911. Politicians don't want to discuss the American victims of illegal crimes.

I know the notion may cause many to reach for their straight jackets or roll into the fetal position. But just think about it sanely for a minute.
What foreign group murders, rapes and commits more violent crime against REAL Americans?

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun
  1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

ter·ror·ize
    ˈterəˌrīz/
    verb
    verb: terrorize; 3rd person present: terrorizes; past tense: terrorized; past participle: terrorized; gerund or present participle: terrorizing; verb: terrorise; 3rd person present: terrorises; past tense: terrorised; past participle: terrorised; gerund or present participle: terrorising
    1. create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror.
      synonyms: persecute, victimize, torment, harass, tyrannize, intimidate, menace, threaten, bully, browbeat; More
But just think about it sanely for a minute.
Please lets.

the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
Are you are asserting that every illegal immigrant is violent, intimidates and has a political aim? In my view the definition you provided is the best counter argument.
It's like claiming all priests are child molesters, or all males are rapists, or all Muslims are terrorists.

Because they are not trying to use intimidation or violence to achieve any political aim.

It was right there in your definition.

/thread

Illegals have killed more Americans than terrorists killed on 911. Politicians don't want to discuss the American victims of illegal crimes.
Link, please.

Google is your friend.
Dad's grief leads to quest to count deaths caused by illegal immigrant drivers

Illegal aliens murder 12 Americans daily

Wasted effort, any facts that conflict with the liberal world view are ignored.
Please answer my post, give facts to substantiate your claim "ALL illegal immigrants are terrorists" as by the definition you provided.

Link, please.

Google is your friend.

Please answer my post, give facts to substantiate your claim "ALL illegal immigrants are terrorists" as by the definition you provided.

Look stupid I never said that, hence I can't substantiate something you lied about and made up.

Link, please.

Google is your friend.

Look stupid I never said that, hence I can't substantiate something you lied about and made up.
That is your title. How is that not implying ALL illegal immigrants are terrorists?

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/
noun

ter·ror·ize
    ˈterəˌrīz/
    verb

I'd tell you to think before you post but I don't believe that's in your repertoire.

I know the notion may cause many to reach for their straight

I am fine with jailing anyone who commits a violent crime or an act of terror.

I don't know anyone who isn't.

Of course that doesn't include most illegal immigrants.

That is your title. How is that not implying ALL illegal immigrants are terrorists?

You continue to lie, that is not my title. Go wash your mouth out with soap for lying.

You continue to lie, that is not my title. Go wash your mouth out with soap for lying.
I do apologize Blues you are right. You aren't the original poster. You aren't responsible to try to substantiate anything. My question is do you agree with the OP, should illegal immigrants be labeled terrorists? I wasn't paying attention hence the confusion.

As for the question in the OP, no they shouldn't be. They aren't terrorists and labeling them as such is a slippery slope.

Americans kill more Americans than non-American kill Americans and so should Americans be labelled terrorists?
I think not because in either case I see the motive as economic gain or gang warfare and not as political.

Forum List

Back