Southern Poverty Pimp Center Gets Creative To Label "Hate Groups"

Facebook already admitted selling over $100,000 in illegal political campaign ads to russians.
Uh..the Russinas. You know, all this hype about Russia is nothing else than Globalists want a war to lay hands on Russia's natural resources.

Funny, a hostile foreign power has been caught directly trying to influence the 2016 and all you can say is it's bout oil.

Facebook already admitted selling over $100,000 in illegal political campaign ads to russians.
Uh..the Russinas. You know, all this hype about Russia is nothing else than Globalists want a war to lay hands on Russia's natural resources.

Funny, a hostile foreign power has been caught directly trying to influence the 2016 and all you can say is it's bout oil.
Still no Russian connection

Hostile? Why would you say that? Maybe Google censored out the news that the Cold War is over. It has been for a while now. You have no proof of any influencing and you know what? If they did, what they didn't, it could have been for the reason of wanting peace. They do not want war like you.

Hostile? Why would you say that? .

Because they have 6,500 nuclear warheads pointed at us.

Trump is going batshit over N. Korea that doesn't even have one warhead pointed our way.
How many nuclear warheads are we pointing to their direction? I hope and I am saying again, I hope if Globalists achieve their goal of war with Russia, Putin nukes the fuck out of the whole world so Globalist would also get their share of our youth dying in wars.

How many nuclear warheads are we pointing to their direction? I hope and I am saying again, I hope if Globalists achieve their goal of war with Russia, Putin nukes the fuck out of the whole world so Globalist would also get their share of our youth dying in wars.

If russia isn't hostile, answer a simple question. How many nuclear weapons do we have pointed at england, or germany, or south africa, or saudi arabia?

Why so many pointed at russia, unless they were hostile by pointing thousands of nukes at us.

If russia isn't hostile, answer a simple question. How many nuclear weapons do we have pointed at england, or germany, or south africa, or saudi arabia?

Why so many pointed at russia, unless they were hostile by pointing thousands of nukes at us.
It is from the Cold War era....and don't forget Globalist influence. They are not hostile. everybody knows that.

It is from the Cold War era....and don't forget Globalist influence. They are not hostile. everybody knows that.

Why is Putin spending billions to upgrade his nuclear warheads, missiles, and delivery systems pointed at the USA?

Why is Putin spending billions to upgrade his nuclear warheads, missiles, and delivery systems pointed at the USA?
Because Globalist want to subdue Russia. The executive military arm of the Globalists is the U.S. Military. Russia is threatened by this fact and taking defensive measures to counter it.

Forum List

Back