South Africa - White woman gets 2-3 years prison for INSULTING black cop

No, it's not bad enough. The entire point of probation is that you're let out on supervision. If you commit another serious crime (or maybe you do so much as violate the terms of your probation), you go back to jail/prison.

Shitskin felons shouldn't be voting anyway.
Of all the illegal, unconstitutional gerrymandering you fuckers do in order to skew the votes in your favor, you call what she did a serious crime?

You fuckers are about as dumb as a box of rocks.

No, it's not bad enough. The entire point of probation is that you're let out on supervision. If you commit another serious crime (or maybe you do so much as violate the terms of your probation), you go back to jail/prison.

Shitskin felons shouldn't be voting anyway.
Of all the illegal, unconstitutional gerrymandering you fuckers do in order to skew the votes in your favor, you call what she did a serious crime?

You fuckers are about as dumb as a box of rocks.
Once again, shitskins shouldn't be voting anyway and shitskin enablers shouldn't be in power.

That's a crock of shit that rarely occurs. Voter fraud occurs .00002% of the time. And people here illegally, don't vote. The last thing someone here illegally wants, is for government to know where they live. And you can't vote without listing your mailing address.

Voter fraud is a right wing myth.

Obozo allowed 10 million illegals to vote in both 2012 and 2016. In fact i guarantee illegals vote at a far higher rate than citizens do since it is EXTREMELY important for illegals that the open borders and welfare party be in power. THINK

Most felons are citizens too but many of them are banned from voting. THINK
The majority of African-American citizens, are not felons.

And on another note, why should felons be banned in a country that made a national guard deserter a President? What could be worse than voting for someone who went AWOL?

You are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just because they're white. All liberals are white-hating racists.
Whites are denied jobs because they're dumbass, inbred, home schoolers, who couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted them the 'c' and the 'a'.

Then you're a damned idiot utterly unfit to have this discussion.
But I'm not talking about affirmative action, you are.
You replied to and argued against a post discussing affirmative action, you idiot!

You are the racist since you support affirmative action and want whites denied jobs just because they're white. All liberals are white-hating racists.
Whites are denied jobs because they're dumbass, inbred, home schoolers, who couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted them the 'c' and the 'a'.

In other words, you admitted you're arguing against something well known despite having no knowledge of it. In other words, you're retarded. Congratulations!

You replied to and argued against a post discussing affirmative action, you idiot!

In other words, you admitted you're arguing against something well known despite having no knowledge of it. In other words, you're retarded. Congratulations!
I finally had to do a little research on this issue and I have found affirmative action has nothing to do with voter suppression or rampant racism by law enforcement and white pieces of shit, like yourself. It is about equality in the work place. If you got a problem with all things being equal, I don't care.

The white woman in South Africa should not have been sent to prison and the black woman in Texas, should have not been sent to prison, either.

Forum List

Back